Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,071 members, 7,890,529 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Total Black Out In Sokoto - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Black Out In Sokoto (629 Views)

Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / Total Black-out In Anambra For The Past 5days, Its Ur State Affected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Black Out In Sokoto by movmentish(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sokoto state has been cut out of the electricity grid now for three days because the state governor hit/slap/almost killed (I don't know which is true,but I believe the phcn dude got it coming) a phcn staff. So please I'm making this thread so the good people of NL (and the bad ones too) can turn on the heat on either the governor or the phcn dudes to please get our light up and running
Re: Total Black Out In Sokoto by shugashugi: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
still in darkness. no water, no fuel( only black market which now sells for N140 per litre), no money. hw can PHCN be so heartless? think of hospitals dat need d light to save lives and even water truck pushers(mai ruwa) that need to get water and sell daily just to feed but cannot due to d light situation. sokoto is dry, we need d light to pump and distribute water from d ground(bore holes, water board)and its not like d weather here is friendly. its hot! who rili is being heartless and wicked here? d Gov OR phcn . is d beating of a nepa staff by d Gov enof for all these? can they settle it in a civilized manner? I personally think d PHCN officers responsible for this inhuman treatment deserve to be sacked. its so unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Who, What, Why: Is Public Nudity A Form Of Free Speech? / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed / Man Finds Gold Nugget Worth N80 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.