Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF (1729 Views)

Open A Free Us Bank Account As A Nigerian, Learn How To Trade Fixed Odds Etc / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now / Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself And Start Making Money Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF by legalwealth(m): 3:45am On Nov 06, 2012
Morning to you all fellow nairalanders! !!
Since the day that I've been discussing about my PayPal Account tutorials,secrets and many more in this forum,I've been called on my lines and emailed several times.

Large percentage of them I've been telling me that it is a big lie.

Why will I lie and what all about though I've even transacted up to $10,000 with my own very Verified PayPal account since 2009 but which I officially got it up and running frequently on May 5 2010 without loosing not even a dime even while operating it right here from Nigeria and not to mention other Nigerians that I've opened the same account for and successfully tutored and mentored them on how to operate theirs from Nigeria without loosing a dime even up till now while the accounts are still running fine.

But there are two main things involved in my success with PayPal which are:
1.Almighty God with
2.Naija PayPal secret which He opened my eyes into.
Blessed be His holy name! !!

But because my PayPal account is so full of transactions of which if I decide to capture all it screenshots,I won't finish until in the next few hours but I want to use a paypal of my client now my student who happens to be a secondary school who just graduated this from high school this year May that I opened an unverified PayPal account for around let's say between June 25th - June 30th 2012 as he contacted me as a result of the outcome of his search on Google that he wanted to have his own PayPal account to withdraw $65 from a site he his working for though he had lost $250 early this year with the site when he requested for it via Wire Transfer as the money never got to his hand but he had only N5,000 on him to pay as he trust the PayPal Payment gateway which I as well complimented...
Re: I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF by legalwealth(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2012
You can see this transactions as well in the same PayPal account and do you know what?

It is still an unverified PayPal Account until I verified it on October 5th 2012 as you can see
in its states of transactions in the picture below where paypal refunded 1.5 Euros into it and it was then
October 5th 2012 that it became a VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT...

Do you need more proof?More are still on their way.

Re: I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF by legalwealth(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2012
Below is another proof of the transactions of the PayPal Account up till November 3rd 2012.

Re: I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF by legalwealth(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Below is another verified PayPal Account that I recently opened for one of my clients
as you can see in the picture below..

Re: I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF by legalwealth(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
Another recent proofs from the same account

Re: I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF by legalwealth(m): 4:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Become a proud owner of your own PayPal account today!

(1) (Reply)

Indelec Lightning Protection Systems / ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔clean Pimped K2 Scooter Kickboard For Sale Price 38k asking / Buy Real Facebook And Instagram Post Likes At An Affordable Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.