Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,666 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

How I Made $840 Online In 25 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Made $840 Online In 25 Days (592 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $840 Online In 25 Days by biz1234: 4:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Whether you believe me or not, the truth is that I have been doing this consistently for the past 3 years now, I learn a lot from Hafiz Lecky, then I decided I will go into the affiliate marketing business proper. You see, the so called Nigerian gurus will not tell you the truth because they want you to buy into their products and are not interested in how you are fairing in the business. All they care about is to have you buy their offer that's all. I got into this kind of mess with some of them until I discovered my wining formula. Today I make good money from my affiliate business working only few hours from home.

All I do is to look for products (physical or digital)with high searches per month, low competing url, set up a niche blog write articles and promote my blog. The money keeps rolling in and Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense send my checks to graphcard or better still, I get the cash paid into my payoneer master card.

The truth is that it is very difficult to venture into the information marketing business in Nigeria, because every Tom, Dick and Harry is there and lots of people are already spoiling the fun for others, it is always very difficult to get a consistent buyer of your products here, try it and you will discover what I mean. The best way to go is to go for the international market where there are people already buying the products.

I make money online consistently with my affiliate marketing business and am so proud of it, I am not yet where I am, but I know I am on the right track. I urge all Nigerians to come out of the rat race and embrace internet business because, we never can tell, it might just be God's plan of liberating you from poverty without the help of anyone. The ball is in your court.
Re: How I Made $840 Online In 25 Days by Ivynwa(f): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2012
Nice!
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How I Made $840 Online In 25 Days by favoured100: 5:22am On Nov 06, 2012
where is your mentor HAFIZ LECKY?he has run away after collecting money from people in the nae of investment he dissappear into benin and since then people that invested there money are still looking for him uptill now.
Re: How I Made $840 Online In 25 Days by biz1234: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Am sorry about that, you see, in life things happen and if you are wise, you will learn from it. I have vowed to be different in everything I do. The fear of God is my hallmark.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In South Africa Economy And Make Good Money / Virtapay To Liberty Reserve / Solar Phone Charger 3weeks Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.