Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,464 members, 7,923,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. (7966 Views)

Drug Suspect Breaks Through Glass Wall To Evade Arrest At Abuja Airport / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by eherbal(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2012
nyere84: I feel for him. But, seriously, i was expecting a picture, to see a long tin that looks lyk a monkey‘s tail or banana.
pervert
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2012
WHAT IS THIS FASCINATION NIGERIANS HAVE WITH BEING BUTT NEKKID
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2012
See why it's always a good thing to leave the house in the morning with clean underwear?........you never know when you may need to strip butt-nake/d to prove a point. wink

PS-and don't make the mistake of choosing a chilly morning to do it, or else the chicks on scene at the time wouldn't be impressed. wink wink
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
See why it's always a good thing to leave the house in the morning with clean underwear?........you never know when you may need to strip butt-nake/d to prove a point. wink

PS-and don't make the mistake of choosing a chilly morning to do it, or else the chicks on scene at the time wouldn't be impressed. wink wink
CHICKS DONT EAT GBOLA. THEY EAT CORN undecided
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2012
hahhaaaa. he just use simple psychology on the lastma officials and then saved himself.
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by 5much(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2012
momentary madness indeed.
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by Bolan123: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
A typical Yoruba character. Dem full everywhere for Lagos.
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by grafikii: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Rather than start something creative with 45k to better your life, the only thing you can think of is okada. Sympathy my foot
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by Wallie(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
I really do not understand why people keep saying that the law is making people's life more difficult! Are you guys not just thinking or your moral compass is lost?

MAYBE, just maybe, the solution to the problem is NOT to break the law in the first place?

If you do not want to lose your okada, which is your only source of income, obey the freaking law! How hard is that? Or are they seizing okada from those that obey the law?

Some also made the argument of selling the okada to people. That will be a recipe for disaster! What do you think the original of an okada will do when he sees someone else riding his okada? What should the government do with the money realized from the sale? How will the title to the okada be re-assigned? Wouldn’t people start crying foul?

The problem is that far too many people get away scot-free when they break the law. Most people won’t even think twice about breaking the law but now that someone is trying to make them face the consequences of the law broken, they’re crying foul!
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by Hardfact: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
For those who may be unaware, the war on okada in Lagos is getting more and more messier by the day.
An okada man was shot dead just today by the police around Ilupeju bypass. You can check out the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1095057/breaking-news-nigerian-police-shoot
Re: Okada Rider Strips To Evade Arrest. by Classicalman(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
nyere84: I feel for him. But, seriously, i was expecting a picture, to see a long tin that looks lyk a monkey‘s tail or banana.
Are u a pever.t? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Nab Serial Goat Thief In Kaduna / I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. / Kidnapped Priest Released (son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.