Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (96898 Views)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by seedord247(m): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2012
Romney 73%

Obama 64%

The mormons at work...

How much is the cheapest ticket to naija?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:

dayokanu was raised in california, he was sent to nigeria after an allegation of statutory räpe kept following him!

wowzer - obama cleans new jersey!
Is that so?
Are u saying Dayo is a paedo? shocked lipsrsealed

Not surprised.
The swing states are all that Matter. It's Mitt to loose.

#TEAM ROMNEY~#
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 07, 2012
dayokanu: I think I would be watching Fox news tonight to see their faces when Barack wins

So you have the audacity to vote for Dem in Texas huh?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88: After Ohio and Florida, I'll be calm. The polls in California, Oregon, and Washington, the three big blues in the west, do not close polls until 11pm EST/8pm PT. It's only 5:35pm here in California.

Which California? It's 7pm on my side of California.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 07, 2012
dayokanu: I think I would be watching Fox news tonight to see their faces when Barack wins

I am definitely joining you. You should have seen their faces four years ago. Twas like they lost a loved one
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 07, 2012
@Ogugua, it was the same Todd Akin that made the infamous 'rape' comments.
If he wins tonight, he'll have to thank Karl Rove and co for funding his campaign.

They don't like him?
violent:

Which BBC are you watching?

Oh my days, ITV News - I didn't know I changed the channel...

Check ITV news - top right corner...

ITV is more reliable than BBC, anyway..

BBC is reporting 78 -76 to Obama...
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2012
seedord247: Romney 73%

Obama 64%

The mormons at work...

How much is the cheapest ticket to naija?

Yeah Mormons rock! Nice and friendly people smiley

@ the ticket, ask dayo
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Nashville:

I am definitely joining you. You should have seen their faces four years ago. Twas like they lost a loved one

lol
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by dotcomnamename: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2012
OBAMA MUST WIN

1 Like

Politicking is what I don't like about politics! Propaganda can easily win people's mind for any individual!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by zikclassiq(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:
bbc ikorodu!
i laugh in ikulu
Republicans need to learn that whites are no longer the majority. Romney does not connect with any group of minorities. You cannot win the presidency with solely the white vote, and that's what he banked on. McCain made similar errors in 2008. He won several counties but ended up losing states to President Obama as the counties he won were predominantly-white rural counties with small populations. If this holds true for 2012, Obama looks to be okay. So far, that's how it's looking according to CNN.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by manny4life(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Ok... Obama just lost 3 electoral votes to Romney

Romney fans REJOICE .... NOT FOR TOO LONG
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by SisiKill1: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2012
All this too close to call just reminds me of the Bush/Gore Election. That's how they started too and before we knew what hit us, we had another 4 yrs of Bush. undecided
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Gracious10: 2:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Iknow, but I just cant wait.. grin grin

Same here! I can't wait.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 07, 2012
@Ileke Idi: It's 5:40pm in California, maybe you are in the Central time zone.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Which California? It's 7pm on my side of California.

SAY WHAT? IM IN CALI AND ITS 5:43PM....OR AM I DREAMING
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by zenus(m): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2012
CNN
CFCfan: @Ogugua, it was the same Todd Akin that made the infamous 'legitimate rape' comments.
If he wins tonight, he'll have to thank Karl Rove and co for funding his campaign.

Exactly. That's sickening. I think he even had an ad with a rape victim featured. I didn't bother watching it. Smh.
What's with all this 5% 10% 20% of all votes? Very annoying!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 07, 2012
engineerd:

SAY WHAT? IM IN CALI AND ITS 5:43PM....OR AM I DREAMING

Thanks, now I know where you live grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Ezeufi: 2:42am On Nov 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol! You sure know that much! Punk

Your choice of words like PUNK, NIGGA etc shows that you are an uneducated fatherless wannabe. Im suprised that you managed to get yourself on a computer. Welldone you...
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2012
jennykadry:

They don't like him?

They don't like Democrats

And rightly so
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Romney wins Alabama...
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Here we go with the Romney projections. Bible belt states are going his way, just as we thought. We need those swing states to start closing. Michigan! Iowa! WISCONSIN!

1 Like

Result: No surprises here, Romney wins the State of Alabama.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by manny4life(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2012
BTW, Obama leading in FL
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by SisiKill1: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2012
jennykadry:

They don't like him?
Jenny....don't like him is an understatement. Actually compared to what they feel for him....They don't like him is almost like saying they are in love with him. cheesy cheesy
My baby daddy is not happy with the result so far
If Obama loses,he gat to go
OBAMA WILL TAKE OHIO!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (90) (Reply)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.