Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread - Foreign Affairs (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (96894 Views)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by daylae(m): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2012
At least my vigil not a waste of time. Had to wake up to a million times to pick-up the tv remote.

Wise Americans! It took W Bush 8yrs to mess-up the US economy,its not too fair to epect Obama to fix it in 4 yrs. Isn't it hard to build someting than it is to destroy. . .
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by KayDee4: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How old was McCain 4 years ago ?

Forget age, the repubs will never settle for Romney again. - they dont like him.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by SisiKill1: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2012
Why are they still saying PROJECTS OBAMA RE-ELECTED?!! WTH?!!!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by EreluY(f): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2012
ramalot: FREAKIN LOSER!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/875499_rom_jpg7eeb90987de629a7c56645d80a062f58

[size=18pt]U WANNA KILL PERSON...YOU MEAN VOTE COUNT FROM IDAHO EKITI[/size]
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Horus(m): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Kails turn to Nbc....lmfao@this black niqqah in the backround!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freiburger(m): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2012
dyabman: happy for Obama..though i would prefer a change ..
What kind on change can Romney offer you? he can only offer an unfair world.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88:

YES! I GET TO KEEP MY HEALTH INSURANCE!

This is what all your hustle was really about? Selfishness. What else do you care about for this country? More debt?
manny4life:

And he will LOOSE AGAIN. The same way Republicans FAILED to STOP Obamacare

Romney has a message for you... sad

Take this... cool

Damn you missed it....ahhh That kid was a fool, Hilarious
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2012
daylae: At least my vigil not a waste of time. Had to wake up to a million times to pick-up the tv remote.
Wise Americans! It took W Bush 8yrs to mess-up the US economy,its not too fair to epect Obama to fix it in 4 yrs. Isn't it hard to build someting than it is to destroy. . .
Nigerian churches in Nashville were actually fasting too.....Ridiculous!!

ItsModella: kai!!! My happiness knows no bounds...I just couldn't imagine having Romney as President for 4 years, mbanunu..
LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Fhemmmy: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Forget age, the repubs will never settle for Romney again. - they dont like him.

It is more than them just liking him, if they had their way, he would never have made it to that level . . . But in a nation where votes counts unlike Nigeria, never say never
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How old was McCain 4 years ago ?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Burger01(m): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt] Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Well, back to the drawing board! [/size]

meatball..
~Royal~:
Kails turn to Nbc....lmfao@this black niqqah in the backround!

Lol I saw it. grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Horus(m): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by phyl123: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Poor guy!! At least you campaigned to last minute grin grin
shymexx: Team Romney - the Pres-select has a message for you...

Stay calm and peep this... cool

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012

[size=16pt]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/size] [size=20pt]The Biggest Losers tonight[/size][size=20pt]![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Gracious10: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt] Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Well, back to the drawing board! [/size]

Most Hated!!, His mouth is too wide for his head! and why is his lips and face so dry? abi TURA don finish for that side? grin

That reminds me, where is Sarah Palain?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Elueme: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
I hail Obama sha.. The way Virginia vote went was a surprise to me.. I still kept vigil all the same, lol. Leopard never going to change its spots.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Team Romney - the Pres-select has a message for you...

Stay calm and peep this... cool

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by nitlad: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
I'm gon' score me some grass and some good old J.D. now.
Will be back.
#CelebrationThingy
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by SisiKill1: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
REALITY101:

This is what all your hustle was really about? Selfishness. What else do you care about for this country? More debt?
Hey, what are you still doing up....usually when people eat crow, they go to sleep immediately.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Lexo22(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Baby mama: let me educate those of you who don't live in the USA about how the elections work here so you don't celebrate Romney's win of Mississippi and South Carolina

The country is somewhat divided into red state i.e. Republican states and blue states i.e. democratic states
These are areas that traditionally vote along those lines so the candidates are expected to win in those states,nothing to celebrate there.

However there are 9 states that can swing either way
They are called swing states or battleground or purple states
These are the only states to watch

The states are

Florida
Ohio
Virginia
North Carolina
new Hampshire
Colorado
Nevada
Wisconsin
Iowa

Every state according to it's population and number of representatives is assigned a certain number of electoral votes
The total number of electoral votes for all 50 states and Washinton DC is 538 and to win the presidency the candidate must have at least 270 electoral votes
OBama winning all the traditional blue states and Romney winning all the traditional red states will not earn either candidate up to 270 electoral votes,so the swing states come into play.
So far if Obama wins Florida from that list,he is likely to win the residency since Romney will have to win all the other battleground states to win.
Romney must win florida to stay viable in the race

So celebrating Romney's win in West Virginia is like celebrating ACN winning in Lagos State

BROTHERLY U JUST SAID IT ALL AND IT FINALLY CAME TO PASS.... OBAMA WON THIS KEY PLACES U LISTED, OHIO IN PARTICULAR GAVE HIM THE FINAL WIN, I ALSO OBSERVED THAT, IN ANY PARTICULAR STATE THE PERSON THAT WON THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTES WON THE ENTIRE VOTES I.E,IN OHIO IF OBAMA HAD WON 16 ELECTORAL VOTEAND ROMNEY WON 14 ELECTORAL VOTES, THEN FOR THE FACT THAT OBAMA WON MAJORITY HE AUTOMATICALLY WON THE WHOLE 30 ELECTORAL VOTES IN OHIO (JUST AN INSTANCE). BOTH IN THE REAL FACT, OBAMA IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE WON ROMNEY IN OHIO WITH 50% IS TO 49%..... CONGRATS TO HIM FINALLY.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freiburger(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Obama to also win Florida and Virginia.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2012
~Royal~:
Rep Party Needs a Brad Pitt Rock Star-ish Progressive Candidate with NEW IDEAS

....You guys have to stop tossing these Old White Guys with Closeted Bigoted views and Separatist Ideas up there on the Stage, And find some new Radical Young Blood.

^^----Guys Draw New Strategies and Call A Meeting. tongue
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by KayDee4: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

It is more than them just liking him, if they had their way, he would never have made it to that level . . . But in a nation where votes counts unlike Nigeria, never say never

Of all the baggage-carrying candidates that started out the race, he had the most money to bulldoze his way through the primaries.

Im sure they will look for a better option next time.

A lot of republicans said 'NEVER' to the thought of having him as their flag bearer.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2012
nitlad: I'm gon' score me some grass and some good old J.D. now.
Will be back.
#CelebrationThingy

I just rolled up Obama zoot, I'm about to blaze it now...
Wtf@these Donald Trump Pictures Lmao...
Ok, all those third party candidates can like to give up...we hardly ever hear of them.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by KayDee4: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2012
Romney no gree for Ohio o. He's not conceding Ohio just yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (90) (Reply)

Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.