Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,100 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mini- Website Or Wordpress Blog. Which One Is Ideal For Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mini- Website Or Wordpress Blog. Which One Is Ideal For Me? (914 Views)

How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? / Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / Joomla,drupal Or Wordpress Which Do I Use!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini- Website Or Wordpress Blog. Which One Is Ideal For Me? by Bestluck: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2012
I would like memebers of this great forum to kindly enlighten me.I like to know the difference between a wordpress Blog and a Minisite.
I am just planning to set up my own Internet Marketing Business and i need a website to be used in promoting my business.
The website is to have the following three vital pages, namely,

1. squeeze Page
2. Sales Page
3. Downloading Page.

Please, which one will be suitable for me out of Wordpress Blog or a Mini-Site?
Can i have those three pages i mentioned above on a Wordpress Blog?
If i have a Wordpress Blog,do i still need to design a mini website using Microsoft for me
to achieve desired results?

What exactly are the uses of a Wordpress Blog?

please,your valuable contributions shall be highly appreciated.
Re: Mini- Website Or Wordpress Blog. Which One Is Ideal For Me? by Bestluck: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Thanks, MrPerfect for your quick response. I have learnt some new things from the sites i visited through those
links you provided. I ve also taken note of your contact details in case there will be need for your services.
Meanwhile, let me wait for more response.
Re: Mini- Website Or Wordpress Blog. Which One Is Ideal For Me? by mrperfect(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
You are welcome, always willing to assist.
Re: Mini- Website Or Wordpress Blog. Which One Is Ideal For Me? by osamedia(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
as they will always say, wordpress is easier to build than a normal website, but since you are going into online business, then i think you will need a website you can easily be updating and adding new posts, so i will advice that you go for wordpress,cms, but when you build a normal website using all the developing skills, you get kudos or respect if you have a good designs because they knew its wasn't easy to build website, but better still, go for wordpress and just incase you have no knownledge of webdesign, you don't need to worry yourself to pay webdesigner to do it for you, all you need to do is to visit our information marketing blog http://rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com/video-tutorial-on-how-to-create-a-professional-website/
note that the video tutorial will teach you step by step on how to get your website built under 30mins, the duration of the video is 1hr 20mins, size is 192mb, everything from starting to the end is here, so all you need to do, is to watch the video and start building that type of website, you can still get your domain and hosting cheap from us on yearly basics...... www.osamediasolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Promo Nigerian Is A Scam Site.. Hear My Testimony And Others / Website Design Training: Wordpress & Joomla (10 - 21, Aug, 2015) / Webmasters Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.