Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,298 members, 7,940,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

150million Naira Profit In 3 Months In Maitama Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 150million Naira Profit In 3 Months In Maitama Abuja (585 Views)

A Filling Station On 1,339.544sqm, 6pumps @ Lekki- Epe Expressway 150million / 27m Naira House For Sale In Maitama, Abuja With Pictures / Cheap Land For Sale At Maitama Abuja. "incredible Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

150million Naira Profit In 3 Months In Maitama Abuja by tedd(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
I just want to share a secret of how some investors make money in Abuja dealing in Landed Properties. The secret location is called Maitama Aleiro( the new Christened Goodluck Jonathan District). Its a highbrow Area under the Phase 1 of FCT District. It is currently undergoing a serious infrastructural development and its the hottest location at the moment as I speak. Now Plots here sell for between 80 to as much as 1.3billion naira depending on the size,location and purpose. My company is looking for prospective investors to come to abuja and flip their money in a profitable and risky free business. It involves buying a plot size of 3000-3999sqm with R of O residential title in the Maitama Alerio for 160million. Pay about 40million for C of O title in you or your company's name that will be fast tracked in 3 months highest. That same property will be sold for 350million net less than a week once the C of O is out. Total Profit made is 150million net. I don't want any payment just my 10%(15 million)of profit made. If you're interested come to our office - Santos Michealson ltd, Suite D1 Morg Plaza opp UTC Area 10, Abuja or call Mr Ibrahim Aliyu on 07034565215,08097070716 or email teddyaliyu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Needed Urgently / To Let: Miniflat @ Isolo, Lagos / Finish Your Mansion To Intl Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.