Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,905 members, 7,906,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine (27979 Views)

Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos / Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Tyche(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos with fradulent mind.small time then go use thier papa do bicycle.haaaaa.fucking peeps .well the agbarry ojukwu ran kabakaba like fowl

Dan burau ubanka shegu. dan banza wawa kowai.

Ka chi burau ubanka da duru uwaraka.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Emerald120(f): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
virtuoso01: Which road will this one move on, Nigerian roads or Indian roads?
no, on nigerian flood. lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Babaken(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
ABAKA72: So, which one did you produce.
. Don't mind them is because is made in nigeria product if na china, japan or south africa no wahala.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by nokingasgod: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF RETROGRESSIVE INGENUITY
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by cnwamo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos with fradulent mind.small time then go use thier papa do bicycle.haaaaa.fucking peeps .well the agbarry ojukwu ran kabakaba like fowl

chai its such a pity to still see a shallow mind like You on nairaland, wonder what seun and his mods are doing

to cut my long story short, You are not mature so please if you have nothing reasonable to write please be a spectator.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by chucky234(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
I pity person wey go board that keke abi Maruwa limo,make you sha wear helmet in case breeze fling am comot for road ooo.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by hotchee: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
Poster,i beg, where and how do i purchase the 'hot' limo?
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
if 5 of my size enter that bloody keke napep,i swear the thing go scatter! only 3 tyres? these indians no serious walahi talahi! are they tryna use nigerians for experiment or what? undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by mcevans1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
berem: if 5 of my size enter that bloody keke napep,i swear the thing go scatter! only 3 tyres? these indians no serious walahi talahi! are they tryna use nigerians for experiment or what? undecided undecided

LOL grin grin Na so u fat reach?
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by skyfall: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
Was the photographer buried underground? Funny contraption.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by vanminister: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
IS NIGERIA IN THE CLASS OF USA OR SRI LANKA?

STOP BRINGING THIS NATION DOWN INTO THE FOURTH WORLD!
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by shizzle11(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2012

Kei! Ka chi durin maman ka, dan banza dan wofi kawai. Allah ye tsine ma, shege dan iska kawai!

And to think that four blawdy faggits liked this comment, bleeping idiaats!

Bar.stards
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Tinyemeka(m): 12:42am On Nov 07, 2012

Chai! I pity your father in his old age. Your mother mostly.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by robo247(m): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2012
Naija dey represent jor.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Decryptor(m): 2:20am On Nov 07, 2012
At least, producing something like this is better that producing the killer-drug "My pikin teething mixture" by your Yoruba Okunlola. Monkey like you!
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Exponental(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2012
I will not be part of it if it uses d same type of tyre as d other.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Smooyis(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2012
5 tyres will be ok for balancing purpose. Great wok though
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by gulfer: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2012
Fhemmmy: Very creative . . . But will advice more tires for better support
True talk.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2012
Paentera: Structurally, this is a disaster waiting to happen. Weight isn't well distributed as there's only one tyre up front.

Am telling you. Entering that stuff is tantamount to suicide. What of getting hit by the side
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2012

I suspect mental error here.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by luluosas(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2012
virtuoso01: Which road will this one move on, Nigerian roads or Indian roads?
Where are the current Keke Napep moving on? Indian roads?
Abeg, if this is true, I will like to ride on one in Yola.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by luluosas(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2012
I just put a call to the inquiry number on the Keke but, MTN voice says it currently switched off. I will call later to really inquire about this keke limo.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by olly4life: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Eh, park well, where is your helmet, fire extinguisher, riders permit. O ya deport it 2 Alausa. Shege
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Itopakehinde(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2012
na2dayblog: Tricycle also known as tuk-tuk by Indians and Keke by Nigerians
Has been coverted/manufactured to the level of having A tricycle limo or Peobably Keke Limo, Jeep and even Bike...most of all is made by two Nigeians

source http://na2day..com/2012/11/picture-of-limosine-kekenapep.html
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by Yahayablessing(f): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Plantain_Boy: I'll use this when shooting my next music video.
abi?
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by oluchijud(f): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2012
.... Illbliss definitely had u in mind wen he was composing his song,''ANAM A CHIKWANU''.. Humming in illbliss' voice,''anyi n'agafe kwanu ,ndi ofe mmanu a na koto cha iru,,umu igbo ana chikwanu,ifuru ukwu eze anyi''....
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by udemetom: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
tnk God 4 cretive minded people E good shaa, NA BIG TIME WEDDING RID O... My next wedding na hin i go use.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by JOSHUALIBERTY: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
It's a sign of creativity. Nice job.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by lafakale(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Remember George Owen's Animal Farm? Two legs bag, three legs worst! that Keke Limo is the mathematics
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by onyilicious: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
tongue tongue
. Just hear urself, what has Igbo got to do with dis? What has fraud got to do with dis? Olodo! That's why some people don't grow, instead of u to admit that u rnt smart,creative or talented enof to make any inventions in life. Grow up, I dare u, invent or creat any thing n show us, tribalistic monkey.
Re: Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine by yemstok(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2012
lafakale: Remember George Owen's Animal Farm? Two legs bag, three legs worst! that Keke Limo is the mathematics
Lol! it's George Orwell bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 1,000 HP Mercedes Hypercar. / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.