Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Sidmach Technologies-invitation Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sidmach Technologies-invitation Letter (1254 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidmach Technologies-invitation Letter by petty2033(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
hi lander, i got an invitation letter (hard copy) from sidmach technologies nigeria ltd, inviting me for an interview on 6th of feb.2008. i would like to know abt the company
Re: Sidmach Technologies-invitation Letter by austinooo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
Sidmach Technologies is an indigenous ICT company. It is really a company to work with.
Re: Sidmach Technologies-invitation Letter by petty2033(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
pls ,more contributions to my questions
Re: Sidmach Technologies-invitation Letter by inze(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2008
The much i know but Sidmach is that they are one of the leading ICT company that provides individuals, school and companies with anything online, ranging from electronic payment gateway, to its database registrations and the like.

Hope that helps, i'm planning on applying for the offer of industrail attachment opportunity with them.

I pray you get what you want.
Inze

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Contract Staff / Result Of The Galaxy Backbone Test? / Lucrative Job Opporutnity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.