Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,068 members, 7,942,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression (8632 Views)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by bjbonafide(m): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] so true.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by dont8(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2012
Unfortunately, I've not met ''49 out of 50 girls'' you just made up with your stats, but fortunately for me; I've met 49 out of 50 girls that are intellectually sound and know what they wanted for themselves.
Raxxye:

Don‘t blame us. If 49 out of 50 girls you‘ve met display such attitudes, then generalizing as “all“ is not out of place. Mathematicians and Statisticians will agree.
It is sad, but that‘s the case with Nigerian girls.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by jacobgrace19: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2012
botox alternative

Descriptions and review on an anti-wrinkle cream, that is the best natural alternative to Botox. Everything you need to have a young looking skin, completely risk free!

http://www.alternativebotox.net/

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Mustay(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2012
dont8: Unfortunately, I've not met ''49 out of 50 girls'' you just made up with your stats, but fortunately for me; I've met 49 out of 50 girls that are intellectually sound and know what they wanted for themselves.

No stress yourself too much.

Toppié2:
Thanks jare, as they say likes attract likes! And talking about making the first impression, is it just for ladies or why is almost everyone here talking about naija girls...what about them? I wonder why Nairaland guys are so fond of attacking and insulting ladies with every opportunity they get. The fact that your girlfriend or sis carries 'i never chop' placard about doesn't make every other lady a gold-digger.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by lovingsoul(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: Op,next time endeavour to show the link to your article so as to give credit to the owners of the article(you just committed plagiarism).

[url]worldoffreeinformation..com/2011/10/how-to-live-prudent-life-without-strive.html?m=1[/url]
You again, i wrote the article, i have articles on articlebase and ezinearticles. I don't mean to sound cocky but am a born writter, you are only out to destroy creativity, you can also be creative you know, just sit down and think deep.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by k2039: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2012
lovingsoul: You again, i wrote the article, i have articles on articlebase and ezinearticles. I don't mean to sound cocky but am a born writter, you are only out to destroy creativity, you can also be creative you know, just sit down and think deep.

Whao,good you are a born writer and ofcourse this is not about you being cocky,if you truly wrote the article,it's obvious then(it's just obvious you are a writer).

Frankly,not that I'm trying to destroy anyones creativity,but most times I come across a lot of addicted plagiarist and it just irritates me(because it's equiavalent to stealing).

On me sitting down to think and create my own article,I dont hink thats necessary(not everyone is born a writer,lol).

Anyway I'm sorry if you felt bad and keep up the good work and ensure you serve your gift to the world.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by lovingsoul(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: The Op never stated the article was his. Opening 'some' threads without a source does not make it plagiarism. Virtually all jokes created here are without a source.

What matters is agreeing to the content of what was written.
The article is mine, check my blog, thedoctorscorner..com If what i post is not mine i would state it and give the source. Come to think of it, if i succeed in fooling you guys, i can't fool myself.So not every article you see is plagiarism.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by lovingsoul(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
k2039:

Whao,good you are a born writer and ofcourse this is not about you being cocky,if you truly wrote the article,it's obvious then(it's just obvious you are a writer).

Frankly,not that I'm trying to destroy anyones creativity,but most times I come across a lot of addicted plagiarist and it just irritates me(because it's equiavalent to stealing).

On me sitting down to think and create my own article,I dont hink thats necessary(not everyone is born a writer,lol).

Anyway I'm sorry if you felt bad and keep up the good work and ensure you serve your gift to the world.

No hard feelings bro, just trying to get things right,didn't mean to sound harsh, but i can do anything for my writings and creativity,because it is a priceless gift of nature. I said the same thing about writing at first, but when i searched deep into my basin of knowledge and inspiration i discovered things i never knew existed inside me.You could write to. All you need is a pen, a paper, your mind, and a stimulant.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by k2039: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
lovingsoul:

No hard feelings bro, just trying to get things right,didn't mean to sound harsh, but i can do anything for my writings and creativity,because it is a priceless gift of nature. I said the same thing about writing at first, but when i searched deep into my basin of knowledge and inspiration i discovered things i never knew existed inside me.You could write to. All you need is a pen, a paper, your mind, and a stimulant.

Ok o,someone is trying to initiate me into writing,any way I will work on your advice.
I will get back to you after I write my first article,lol.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Toppie2(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Raxxye:

Don‘t blame us. If 49 out of 50 girls you‘ve met display such attitudes, then generalizing as “all“ is not out of place. Mathematicians and Statisticians will agree.
It is sad, but that‘s the case with Nigerian girls.
Alright then! Show me your friends( the 49 out of 50 you've met) and i'll tell you who you are and where you're heading!

1 Like

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Toppie2(f): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
dont8: My sentiments exactly, it baffles me why some guys always generalise all girls to be I never chop, whereas, decent girls abound in our communities and doing well for themselves.
Tell them please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? / Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.