Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,344 members, 7,947,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets (6262 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Man Absconds After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by 5much(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
BEN yemi JOHNSON,come out,be bold nd claim your children.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by deshclones(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
grin grin grin what do you expect from amala people? Yoruba people always run from their problems....fear fear tribe.....i trust ma igbo brothers..they will rather do 10 menial jobs than abscond from their responsibilities...

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Gracious10: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
deshclones: grin grin grin what do you expect from amala people? Yoruba people always run from their problems....fear fear tribe.....i trust ma igbo brothers..they will rather do 10 menial jobs than abscond from their responsibilities...

I concur! Although I hate to be racially biased in this.
However, people react differently to obvious overwhelming situations. He choose to run but the responsibilities still awaits him.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lankspex(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
fear
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Cutepie1(f): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Anytym i c dis type of story i always laugh.cos runnin away wont solve d problem
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by zeusd4: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
smiley the man has tot 2 himself..'' na only 1 i put o, mayb papa johnny n landlord na him put d others i better go b4 dem go gv der pikin 2 take care of''.. Pple dont blame him o...
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by chinedum13(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
achi4u: ben johnson come out from ur hiding and take up ur responsibilities.

'na their way sha'
guy you funny sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by TableLeg(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
engrtee: I wonda y d poor keep on borning triplet why d rich born just one. Any xplanation
You are finished .... In this day and age, if you can't speak or type basic english, you are done!
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lolaluv1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
bluelaptop: YES people are looking for triplet but *A 33-year-old mechanic, Yemi Oyeniyi* IS NOT

Who send am?? grin
So running away from his triplets would be the best way of solving the problem, huh?
He got what he wanted so he better man up and take those triplets cause he made them....

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by chuzyemx: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Hipppy! First to post
Hades: HUH! What have i told you about being foolish? angry Heh!Oye lie flat! U go chop 50 strokes of koboko today!
Minion: No, My Lord! Pls forgive me I can explain! I can .... Hey!! Haaaa!!! So much PAIN!!! ABEG!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! U DON KILL ME OOOO!!!!!!!
A$shole
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by chuzyemx: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
eikeem: Reminds me of a civil servant in Saki, Oyo state. The man already had 4 girls but wanted a boy. So,the wife became pregnant again and delivered quadruplets - all boys!
He wanted one but God 'over-blessed' him! grin
Did he abscond?
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
What's even it with these men who abscond when their wives have triplets upwards? They dey craze? angry
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lagcity(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
why do ppl do sh1t like this; run away when your family needs you most? that man shld be captured and flogged mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lagcity(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
deshclones: grin grin grin what do you expect from amala people? Yoruba people always run from their problems....fear fear tribe.....i trust ma igbo brothers..they will rather do 10 menial jobs than abscond from their responsibilities...
yes. Yoruba run from their problems. they ran away from sh1thole SE homeland. they ran away from the north to declare Biafra. their greatest general also ran to abidjan to get away from the black scorpion. on monday nov. 5, they still tried to run away but dem no get liver. why Yoruba why?
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by zeusd4: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
lagcity:
yes. Yoruba run from their problems. they ran away from sh1thole SE homeland. they ran away from the north to declare Biafra. their greatest general also ran to abidjan to get away from the black scorpion. on monday nov. 5, they still tried to run away but dem no get liver. why Yoruba why?
watin concern person wey leave him responsibility n biafra war. U were nt even born den. So shut d trap up kid
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lagcity(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^^
shut the fvck up, Igbo. it all has to do with running away from responsibility even though the Biafran one was on a bigger scale of running away. you shouldn't be talking to me. you shld be talking to that cretin deshclones who started this.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by true2god: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
Super1759: maybe the man's english name is BEN JOHNSON cheesy cheesycheesy cheesycheesy cheesy
Na lie, the man na Usain Bolt.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by GboyegaD(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
I think the norm now is run for a while with the believe that people out of sympathy would help raise funds for the kids.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by deaconfrost: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
gramci: Poor men de very fertile

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by AmakaG29(f): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
He obviously was not a man worthy of her love or her womb. May God keep her and the children.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by steffans(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2012
engrtee: I wonda y d poor keep on borning triplet why d rich born just one. Any xplanation

the mostly drink cheap beer, paraga, local herbs, fertility drugs and soo on...hardly will u hear a rich man giving birth to babies like dis...d only one i heard of...dey wer rich but no kids 4 like 4 years..den wen she took in..she gave birth to 3 at once and am sure she must have taking all sorts of concoctions to take in...
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by NAJALYN: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2012
Abscond to where now? How does he expect the wife to carry the burden alone? Most unfortunate.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by tpia1: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
something fishy about these stories.

didnt he know she was carrying triplets prior to the delivery.

i dont think his presence will prevent them getting assistance from anyone who wants to help, or would it?

besides, the govt is supposed to step in here, regardless.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by tonym1(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2012
When he was doing it nobody was there now he has run away ....... they should find him to face his responsibilites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? / Pictures From Wedding Of Innocent's Daughter And Louis Carter's Son / 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.