Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,572 members, 7,914,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. (22792 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lil bro once asked:::: if Adam and Eve were the first people, who did cain and abel get married to? Their mother?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Sirniyeh(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dad, why you no get hair for ur middle head?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by olly4life: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
Why don't children mate- I told her to ask her mum- tufiapa, abomination
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by goofie: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
"Aunty why r u wearing pampers?"

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Adanyebe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
WHO GAVE BIRTH TO GOD
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Iyaqueen(f): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
My son ask * why is my friend white and I am brown*......lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by paulex: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
I can never forget the day i received a knock on my head just because i innocently asked "mummy, where pikin dey follow come out" grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
I rmbr during my teenage/puberty age when I always have my bath with my kid sister in the bathroom.she would always ask "sister chi,see hair is growing between your legs.when will you plait it? Wetin I wan reply before? I simply tell her to STFU!

6 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by elicent2009: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
dejiswaggs: Does God Eat Amala? grin grin grin
if i should brake the Tv wil the people in come outside

4 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by elicent2009: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
paulex: I can never forget the day i received a knock on my head just because i innocently asked "mummy, where pikin dey follow come out" grin
is what is inbtw daddy leg tooth brush

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by mallorca(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
digitite: Daddy, why do you have big belly like mummy(when she was preganant). Are you pregnant too?

....and ur answer was?
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Archmed(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
funny but true..my 4yrs old niece once asked her mum..''mama,wen d price of garri go come down na?''
poor kid..wen ppl complain here about d high cost of garri..dis mods go dey ban dem...heal d world..to make a better place 4our children..garri must b affordable..peace!
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by critic(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
paulex: I can never forget the day i received a knock on my head just because i innocently asked "mummy, where pikin dey follow come out" grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by nipeks001(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
My friend's once told me a story of his lil brother.
He said his brother told them one day that egg was the first thing to be created but they told him no,that's it's not true,he kept on arguing and after sometime they asked him why he thought so and he told them that don't they know the yoruba christian song ''Ka to da Aye leyin ti wa,ka to da orun leyin ti n joba".He said they all bursted into laughter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by dnawah(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
My little coz of 5 told the dad dat he wants to marry.and d dad asked him who d lucky girl was?he said is ur mum!the dad ask him why and he said is because u marry my mum i'll also marry ur mum.

17 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
I once asked my mum where do women give birth from, she skillfully evaded dat Q for 2yrs, my teachers didn't even bother to give me a reasonable answer, one said babies 'come out thru the stomach'...
I also askd my dad abt the use of 'always' sanitary pad after seeing the ad, he didn't give me any concrete response.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by dnawah(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
goofie: "Aunty why r u wearing pampers?"
y u go dey wear pad in front of o kid?abi u dey piss?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by ChiefMrs: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
I once asked 'Uncle how wld one tell if a new baby is a boy or a girl'.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Geomac: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
My son once said sorry to my wife when he saw her changing her sanitary pad. He said sorry mummy you have wound,daddy take mummy to the hospital now. The second day he asked again if the wound has healed up.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Was at a friend's place and their 3 year old kid just started crying for no reason..

ALTHOUGH,the TV was on and a Yoruba play movie was on show and in one of the scene they were actually eating...After much petting he told me "Uncle they are eating and they did not give me..why?" ... shocked shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by tintingz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
'Uncle can i play with Tom and Jerry in the television? where are they living?'
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by adewasco2k(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Geomac: My son once said sorry to my wife when he saw her changing her sanitary pad. He said sorry mummy you have wound,daddy take mummy to the hospital now. The second day he asked again if the wound has healed up.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by pweeryambre: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
My little cousin wen he was younger, kept askin his dad if he can suck his breast since mumy dosent allow him to suck hers while breastfeedin d younger sister.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Ice4jez(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
uncle if they make olive oil from olive then what do they make baby oil from

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Ejine(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
My younger nephew once asked me:

"Uncle Preston, are ghosts and angels stark nakked in heaven or do they wear clothes? If they do wear clothes, who designs the clothes? Ralph Lauren?"

I'm like "WTF!!!?"
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by oliidell(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Paulex..it realy puzzled me too. I repeatedly pestered my mum, demanding to where my younger sibling emerged from. I see her pregnant today and d nxt moment with a baby. Of course, she always changed d topic and dat fired curiousity, so I questioned other adults.

lola.luv:
I was watching a soap on NTA (can't remember which one), while my mum dozed on the settee.

Lady in the soap: #Screaming# 'He sexually molested me! He sexually molested me!!'

I turn to my mum and shake her because her eyes are closed.

Me: Mummy, what is sexual molestation?

lol. She must have wondered where the question came from.

Children nowadays can embarass one with brilliant questions. While teaching in a kiddies religious class, a lil gal asked me ;"why do people still go to hell fire? Reasoning that..if the wages of sin is death,then whoever dies has paid for his/her sins and shud therefore go to heaven. smiley
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by nacotic(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mummy y must I squat 2pee while junior stands n y can't my pee fly up and down lyk junior's own

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by floriana(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Why are NL moderators crazy about hiding post they are not intelligent enough to construct? This one na from the daughter of my uncles cousin.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by airlord: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
daddy, how come there are so many beautiful gals inside d tv..... i want to enter d tv....

my 4yr old.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Dabss(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Table Leg :
Mummy can i poopoo in daddy's pint glass?!
#fail

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by pheesayor(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
my brother once asked if lapping is allowed in an aeroplane
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by SELFWORTH: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
From Sunday school.

Why are we always blaming the devil when we don't even know what he looks like?

Who created the devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.