Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,976 members, 7,980,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Guess That Nl Members Age - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess That Nl Members Age (54200 Views)

Guess That Nl Members Age (remix) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Game: Guess The Real Name Of The Member Above! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2007
ur mama is a disgrace to woman hood, damn shaggy old lady still running after 18inchs diCK @ 65 , when is she go retire, when she's torn apart?, i pity ur mama life and ur destiny, well if morals runs in ur generation, we wont be here discussing this
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2007
u get what wen u want. . .hhahahah. . u make me laugh,u that sometimes u twingy ur mums pu**Y WEN UR Hot.wot a disgrace u rae. .
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2007
i guess ur a self-servicer for you to be some one without proper home training,if discipline runs in ur family ur mum wont shagg about to provide ur fees,she s a old mini self-servicer. . .
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2007
a replicate to shanny twain. . grin
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2007
@deso
 shaggy old lady,pussy full of herpes,ezema,croocroo, oh my goodness what a good combination hahahha, i wonder the daimeter and length her pussy would be now, hmmmm  probably like 25 mm by 143 cm , oh my goodness, wide enough to fit 25 type of dick, this is devastating,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by OmoEko1(f): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2007
Can you people stop plz angry angry angry and i don't even know why you guys are fighting over self
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2007
born to lay about.wo i gata go,my mum must not catch me doin this,since ur mum dont mind. .  grin
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2007
A life full of sticker and flakers ,do u know wot guys sing wen they see your mums pu**Y. . . . hear them sing. . .hail qween of large puss*. .
ur not that educated,comparing mm with cm,where did you school. . .oh forgot ur mums pu**y is so cheap u had to attend a public school. . .
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2007
@desodgi:

a replicate to shanny twain. . grin
associate of MADONNA, even she don deciet from selling off her pussy, @ least na celebrity dey Bleep her, men ur mama na disgrace, sepe agbero,chairman olokada,brick layer,conductor, all because to see yall in school, but yall aint gona be appreciative, so so pathetic to
@desodgi:

born to lay about.wo i gata go,my mum must not catch me doin this,since your mum don't mind. .  grin
nappy headed bastard, where u dey go, u aint seen nuthin, that just in my dialate, if i bounce on u squarely, i swear, u fit no see the light of 2morrow
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2007
@desodgi:

A life full of sticker and flakers ,do u know wot guys sing when they see your mums pu**Y. . . . hear them sing. . .hail qween of large puss*. .
your not that educated,comparing mm with cm,where did you school. . .oh forgot your mums pu**y is so cheap u had to attend a public school. . .
with public school i still get good grades, unlike u, drop out monkey,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2007
@deso
AM SURE my credits are imcomparable, u cant even stand it, omo baba re, son of an agbero, ebi olokada,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2007
u?
well to be sincere with you i aint good talking bout ma mum like that,just doin this out of ordinary,but for you its not a big deal,ur a waste,thats wot ur born to do,it shows where ur bin brought up is out of the league. . i aint exchanging words with u ermore,and if you so want to get some one like you may be someone who knows how to bragg bout their mums pu**y.
but for me,forget it. . .
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2007
@desodgi:

u?
well to be sincere with you i aint good talking bout ma mum like that,just doin this out of ordinary,but for you its not a big deal,your a waste,thats wot your born to do,it shows where your bin brought up is out of the league. . i aint exchanging words with u ermore,and if you so want to get some one like you may be someone who knows how to bragg bout their mums pu**y.
but for me,forget it. . .
dont be intimidated, negro, u initiated it, asshole, dont Wanna have a grudge with u,but u seem retarded, i already said it, u are IRRESPONSIBLE,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2007
wateva,not in tha mood.Forget it. . tongue
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2007
@desodgi:

whatever,not in tha mood.Forget it. . tongue
its all good, fight now, friends latter, *moves closer for an handshake*
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by nana(f): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2007
ehhehh, in as much as i love looking for trouble, i hate it when a thread is turned upside down. Infact,i hate it most when some rude unbridled fingers/tongue lash out rubbish at me, Ayefele be warned! I was only telling u guys to stop abusing ur mothers and wot do i get,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2007
nana:

ehhehh, in as much as i love looking for troublw, i hate it when a thread is turned upside down. Infact,i hate it most when some rude unbridled fingers/tongue lash out rubbish at me, Ayefele be warned!
excuse me girl, what the heck u talkin about, read, mesmerise and tell me who started it, dont make me call u a FOOL
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2007
ayefele why do you tend to be so rude?
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2007
@desodgi:

ayefele why do you tend to be so rude?
was that rude.?,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by nana(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2007
call me a fool, i dont care
BTW, Only a fool will recognise another fool, which practically makes both of us fools,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2007
ayefele200:

was that rude.?,
i guess u nau have difficulty know wots rude and not. .
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2007
nana:

call me a fool, i don't care
BTW, Only a fool will recognise another fool, which practically makes both of us fools,
but in some instance, a fool is determined by his/her sense of objectivity or humor, which u exhibit negatively,

i wouldnt call u a fool, u would
@desodgi:

i guess u nau have difficulty know wots rude and not. .
please give me a breAK, am rude if its neccessary
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by desodgi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2007
i guess u'r about 25 but why do u just like picking up fight like a kid. . ?
Grow up man.
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2007
@desodgi:

i guess u'r about 25 but why do u just like picking up fight like a kid. . ?
Grow up man.
buddy, i never picked on u, niether did i start a feud with u,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by nana(f): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
hmm, i don talk my own,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2007
nana:

hmm, i don talk my own,

wateva, girl dont care
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by ayefele200(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
am out yall, talk to yall latter,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by nana(f): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2007
ayefele200:

whatever, girl don't care
woteva,
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by acidrop(f): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2007
if not that i know all of u i would have guessed that ya'll are kids, c hw una change the topic

newiaz 20
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by 9ja4eva: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2007
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by acidrop(f): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2007
Re: Guess That Nl Members Age by 9ja4eva: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2007
No age

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (90) (Reply)

What's On Your Mind? / When Last Did You? / Lets Use Smileys Only: Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.