Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,013 members, 7,942,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Candid Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Candid Advice Needed (686 Views)

Advice Needed: Between Pvc, Asbestos And Pop / Candid Advice On Platinum Estate Magboro By Ambassage Properties / Advice Needed On Aluminium Longspan Roofing Sheet Thickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Needed by thebay512: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
My Dear Nlndrs: A family member abroad has approached me with a proposed investment to build an hotel in Nigeria. We propose to build a boutique hotel of at least 35 rooms. Our proposed budget is N150m whill will include the land (1500m2 to 2500m2), and the Hotel (about 35 rooms + event hall, conference room and gym). My humble questions are;

1. Between Lagos(Lekki Axis), Owerri, Enugu, PH and Uyo, which do you think is more strategic and feasible given our budget N150m, and market demand?

2. Do you think our budget N150m is adequate?

3. Do you think it's a good idea to include a night club in the hotel?

I'll also very much appreciate anyother advice you can offer apart from my questions.

Thank you all and God bless!
Re: Candid Advice Needed by ogunsam75(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hotel business is profitable business in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, I don't know in any other state,, I live around Lekki and I can tell u categorically, that is a wise investment to build hotel with club and gym facilities. But to be honest with you, that budgeted amount can not build it. Do your feasibility study before you venture into any business in Nigeria. Goodluck
Re: Candid Advice Needed by thebay512: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogunsam75: Hotel business is profitable business in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, I don't know in any other state,, I live around Lekki and I can tell u categorically, that is a wise investment to build hotel with club and gym facilities. But to be honest with you, that budgeted amount can not build it. Do your feasibility study before you venture into any business in Nigeria. Goodluck

Thanks for your input. But, since you suggested we review our budget, could you shed more light on the range of budget you think might pull this off. Thanks again!
Re: Candid Advice Needed by ogunsam75(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Welcome sir,
Before a project cost can be determine there some factors that need to be consider such as;
(1) Location: the cost of land are differ within Lekki corridor, the cost of Land at Lekki phase1 is differ to the cost of Land in ikate,agungi or ajah and all these places are still regarded as Lekki, so chose are ur choice area.
(2) The texture: the kind of the land will also have great influence on the project cost
(3) The structure: the kind of the building will also determine the cost
(4) The finishing and the facility will also determine the project cost.
You can contact us for your feasibility study and project proposal, if you are ready call 08082092447
Thanks
Re: Candid Advice Needed by ogunsam75(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
K
Re: Candid Advice Needed by sp2002(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
hotel business is a nice business and profitable most especially when you have those facilities aforementioned above. anyway i reside here in lekki and i can tell you boldly if you venture into the business here in Lagos {lekki axis}, you will really get more customers because most people here in this axis don't want to stress there-self to the mainland. secondly i don't think your budgeted amount will be enough. anyway if you want land you can contact me via:
SP2002 LAND AND POULTRY CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG

(1) (Reply)

For Sale And To Let @ Shagisha And C M D Road.call 08128221026 / A Room Self Contain Is Avaible @ Medina Estate, Gbagada. / Cheap Property For Sale In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.