Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,794 members, 7,921,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! (846 Views)

The Blessing Of Satan / The Blessing Of Abraham / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
Having being a member for sometimes now, I sincerely with all humility deem it fit make some points of correction in the way and manner we respond to threads.
There is blessing in asking question rather than making some insultives statements. Nairaland is an University of reputable researchers where we learn to know the unknown, and enhance our Intelligent quotients. But the way people crucify on what they dont know much about is barbaric!
Most importantly when open thread on God. No one can singlehandedly assert to have the entire knowledge about God. God is a mystery whose understanding surpasses all what religious people propagate.
You cant understand God by speaking grammar, but only through nature. Thesame God who created plants and animals, created human beings. The makeup of animals is not different from human, it is just that we abuse the superior privilege given to us (MIND).
I have two case studies for you. A barren woman had a dream. In the dream, her dead mother appeared to her and led her into a thick forest. When arrived, she was shown a leaf and instructed to cook the leaf, that she will conceive. She woke up, went to the forest and did as described. Today, she did not only give birth, she also used the leaf to bless other.
Secondly, while I was 10 in my village, an aged hunter of 90 narrated how he met an antelope at the point of labour. But the man discovered that, while labouring the animal was using hand to cut a particular leaf, eating it and the delivery just went easy. Later, the man got the leaf and it became a blessing to people who had problem of child birth.
So when we now open thread to discuss the mystery of God, the fact that you dont understand does not me you should call people names. You dont understand God by mere thinking. There are somethings that are strange to believe but it would be adviseable to ask question than accusing.
The word "Satan" is human invention. There are two sides of life, good and bad....cause and effect. The word satan originated 100 yrs after creation and thereby sticked to human mind as enemy of God. This what the whole world build upon, spread later to be part of the religious text.
For a 25yrs old boy to be speaking like knowing lots mysteries about God, his just kidding. Thats what many display in nairaland. Keep quite to what you dont know or ask question. If you know who God is, HIS acts, you will not be deceived by mere human fabricated theology.
So, use this nairaland to learn. Sincerely, I learn alot here. A point here can turn your life for better without rituals. That is why I tell people that nobody speaks beyond the level of his/her understaning.
I'm proud to be a Nairalander.
More blessings to SEUN

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by kubwaboi: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
I have been following your comments on NL and I would like to get in touch with you. Can I have you number please? Here is my email davidsantiago262@yahoo.com
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Thekeeper(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Smh
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Sirniyeh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
You know what? Everytime I'm online, I use to keep pen and jotter beside me. I learn a lot online and I dont play away with research.
I even chat with people on 2go with ID "saintchrst". After my first degree, I'm about finishing my online-surfing cert. So be wise, no knowledge is useless
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Thekeeper(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
grin
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by tpia1: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
things like this are the reason why wealthy nigerians go abroad for medical treatment.

the "leaf" has no name, is not known to any other human, and must thrive in myths rather than tested facts?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sirniyeh: Dear Nairalanders,
Having being a member for sometimes now, I sincerely with all humility deem it fit make some points of correction in the way and manner we respond to threads.
There is blessing in asking question rather than making some insultives statements. Nairaland is an University of reputable researchers where we learn to know the unknown, and enhance our Intelligent quotients. But the way people crucify on what they dont know much about is barbaric!
Most importantly when open thread on God. No one can singlehandedly assert to have the entire knowledge about God. God is a mystery whose understanding surpasses all what religious people propagate.
You cant understand God by speaking grammar, but only through nature. Thesame God who created plants and animals, created human beings. The makeup of animals is not different from human, it is just that we abuse the superior privilege given to us (MIND).
I have two case studies for you. A barren woman had a dream. In the dream, her dead mother appeared to her and led her into a thick forest. When arrived, she was shown a leaf and instructed to cook the leaf, that she will conceive. She woke up, went to the forest and did as described. Today, she did not only give birth, she also used the leaf to bless other.
Secondly, while I was 10 in my village, an aged hunter of 90 narrated how he met an antelope at the point of labour. But the man discovered that, while labouring the animal was using hand to cut a particular leaf, eating it and the delivery just went easy. Later, the man got the leaf and it became a blessing to people who had problem of child birth.
So when we now open thread to discuss the mystery of God, the fact that you dont understand does not me you should call people names. You dont understand God by mere thinking. There are somethings that are strange to believe but it would be adviseable to ask question than accusing.
The word "Satan" is human invention. There are two sides of life, good and bad....cause and effect. The word satan originated 100 yrs after creation and thereby sticked to human mind as enemy of God. This what the whole world build upon, spread later to be part of the religious text.
For a 25yrs old boy to be speaking like knowing lots mysteries about God, his just kidding. Thats what many display in nairaland. Keep quite to what you dont know or ask question. If you know who God is, HIS acts, you will not be deceived by mere human fabricated theology.
So, use this nairaland to learn. Sincerely, I learn alot here. A point here can turn your life for better without rituals. That is why I tell people that nobody speaks beyond the level of his/her understaning.
I'm proud to be a Nairalander.
More blessings to SEUN
Sir, do you mean Satan doesn't exist? If he does, do you think it's ok to be a theistic Satanist?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by mkmyers45(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Sir, do you mean Satan doesn't exist? If he does, do you think it's ok to be a theistic Satanist?
Are you one? I have some recommendations...
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Are you one? I have some recommendations...
I'm interested so can I have your recommendations?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by mkmyers45(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I'm interested so can I have your recommendations?
Have you looked into Diane Vera's Theistic Satanism? Her site has a lot of information..I also recommend that you join an esocretic organization.
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Sirniyeh(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2012
Hi,
I never did say satan exists or not. The word satan was not in use at the begining of human existence. The word originated from Hebrew word "Satanoic" meaning the wicked, devilish, calous and hater. Likewise the word GOD originated from hebrew meaning trustful, reliable and helper.
It was when mankind began to live to the consciousness of good from bad that they began to clasify the spirit behind wicked acts as satan and spirit behind good deed as god.
Both the name of God and Satan are human evolution. The common and universal belief was that there is a spirit. No spirit calls itself satan or witch or God, but we human being out of the foolishness of our heart named them.
That's what the whole world later build upon.
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Sirniyeh: Hi,
I never did say satan exists or not. The word satan was not in use at the begining of human existence. The word originated from Hebrew word "Satanoic" meaning the wicked, devilish, calous and hater. Likewise the word GOD originated from hebrew meaning trustful, reliable and helper.
It was when mankind began to live to the consciousness of good from bad that they began to clasify the spirit behind wicked acts as satan and spirit behind good deed as god.
Both the name of God and Satan are human evolution. The common and universal belief was that there is a spirit. No spirit calls itself satan or witch or God, but we human being out of the foolishness of our heart named them.
That's what the whole world later build upon.
Thanks for your explanation. How could I develop myself spiritually without religion if I'm one of those who believe in "the God/spirit in me"?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Have you looked into Diane Vera's Theistic Satanism? Her site has a lot of information..I also recommend that you join an esocretic organization.
Thanks Sir. I'll go through the site. Sir, could you name different esoteric organizations I could join here in Nigeria? And can these organizations help me to develop myself spiritually without religion?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by okeyxyz(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Nice one @OP,

People like you are very rare on nairaland. Most nairalanders are just guys(& girls) who go online to act out fantasies they don't have the guts to do in real life, They keep looking for excuses to churn out verbal abuses(bravado!! grin) thinking that it's cool and sexy, but deep down they are very insecure and scared.

Your stories of the herbs are quite interesting. How true do you think they are? Abeg gist us more. cool
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by advocate666: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Firstly, you are deluded to think that my master does not exist.
Secondly, only the godly can believe fairy tales of old men learning gynaecology from antelopes. Satan teaches real knowledge.
Lastly, the atheists are winning in NL so you guys have resorted to calling your god a mystery as you have no valid argument to prove/defend him. And you are now even shamelessly try to apply my master's strategy of telling people deities don't exist. Well, guess what, if Satan doesn't exist as you said, of what use is god then?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
advocate666: Firstly, you are deluded to think that my master does not exist.
Secondly, only the godly can believe fairy tales of old men learning gynaecology from antelopes. Satan teaches real knowledge.
Lastly, the atheists are winning in NL so you guys have resorted to calling your god a mystery as you have no valid argument to prove/defend him. And you are now even shamelessly try to apply my master's strategy of telling people deities don't exist. Well, guess what, if Satan doesn't exist as you said, of what use is god then?
I was curious to be a Satanist then when I went through joyofsatan website, but joining their email group, I learnt many of them have not even seen Satan before. Sir, have you ever seen Satan before? No offence please
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by advocate666: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I was curious to be a Satanist then when I went through joyofsatan website, but joining their email group, I learnt many of them have not even seen Satan before. Sir, have you ever seen Satan before? No offence please

No, I don't think I have ever seen Satan. But you never know.

For us Satanists, Satan is a Dark One - an acausal, living, entity who exists in the acausal continuum and Who can, and Who has, in the past, been manifest on Earth.

As a Dark Ones, Satan is a shapeshifter, capable of assuming many forms, including that of human beings.

For us, Satan came into our causal continuum in the past to guide, and to offer guidance to, we human beings.

This guidance was advice, an opportunity - not some religious-type of revelation, not some new religion, and not some demand for worship or for a mundane-type subservience. Instead, this advice, from Satan, was how we might become the elite of this world, and liberate ourselves from the oppression of mundanes and from everything mundane and worthless.

This advice is enshrined in our Satanic way of living and in our Satanic way of defiance, even unto death.
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Thanks for your explanation. How could I develop myself spiritually without religion if I'm one of those who believe in "the God/spirit in me"?
Hi thanks for the commendation.
99@ of people will not believe my explanation above as it sounds uncalled for.
But if not for my practical experience with spirit, I wouldnt be verse in such oustanding supernatural knowledge.
Religion is human made. So you can form a way of relating not worshiping with the spirit. Example is those who worship iron, thunder, rock, sun etc.
Which every way you choose to relate with them, they become your pal and minister for you.
There are many ways to relate with the spirit, first in your thought, imagination. I bet it, this is the primary of it all. Your thinking and meditation is a magnetic force that magnetizes the unseen forces. I got to be awared of this when i vanished into the tin air.
Secondly, odouriferous herbs like franincensse sincerely attract the unseen spirit to you. Study catholic, white garment society etc, they cant do without incense.
Now comes to the practice.
Hun un un, dont let me reveal it openly.
One thing is, spirit is like a cutlass, when use it to weed your farm, you call it God. When otherwise use it to kill neighbour, it then name satan. Thats our people mentality. When a self aclaimed pastor involve in an extra marital affairs, they say devil cause it. When he then prays for the sick, they say the spirit of God in action. The question is does the pastor have two different spirit controlling or dwelling in him?
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by mkmyers45(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Sir. I'll go through the site. Sir, could you name different esoteric organizations I could join here in Nigeria? And can these organizations help me to develop myself spiritually without religion?
You could join the Freemasons or the Rosicrucian Order
Re: The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Sirniyeh. Is your email sa*******t@ovi.com inactive? Give me your active email so I can continue my journey with you please Sir

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: Plane Is A Necessity And Not Luxury / Do Atheist Sleep With Animal? / Mother Keeps Daughter In Asylum For Attending ‘strange’ Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.