Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,311 members, 7,950,599 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Crazy Thoughts (what Would You Do?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Crazy Thoughts (what Would You Do?) (810 Views)

My Crazy Junior Brother / 92 Crazy Thoughts Girls Have When A Guy Doesn't Cum / Pls Post Ur Crazy Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Thoughts (what Would You Do?) by Basic(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2012
Hi NLers,
I just had this weird thought. So, let me ask you too.
Imagine that you were passing by a silent bush path all alone. Suddenly, you felt a very pressing urge to defaecate. After taking some furtive glances and ensuring no one is around, you bent down by a corner and ejected your poo.
But after you finished, just while trying to pull back your pants, you noticed that your poo has disappeared!
What would you do?
Re: My Crazy Thoughts (what Would You Do?) by abbeycial: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2012
Basic: Hi NLers,
I just had this weird thought. So, let me ask you too.
Imagine that you were passing by a silent bush path all alone. Suddenly, you felt a very pressing urge to defaecate. After taking some furtive glances and ensuring no one is around, you bent down by a corner and ejected your poo.
But after you finished, just while trying to pull back your pants, you noticed that your poo has disappeared!
What would you do?
change ur thought.
Re: My Crazy Thoughts (what Would You Do?) by Basic(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2012
abbeycial: change ur thought.
Sorry, I forgot to add that I expect responses only from those who read with their brains.
I simply asked, "what would you do?" and I didn't say, "please advise me."
Or is it that you don't understand English?
Re: My Crazy Thoughts (what Would You Do?) by Cabsso(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
I wil laff & say God let ur wil be do!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Marry In This Situation. / What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink* / Political Chemistry Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.