Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is She Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating? (1948 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating? by Abujafood: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
For the first time ever, I'm beginning to doubt if my girl really loves me. Yesterday I tried calling her many times, she wouldn't pick and the calls spanned a 5 hour period when she was supposed to be in school.

I called her brother around 10pm last night and he told me she was yet to return. That worried me alot because I thought something bad may have happened. Then around mid night I called her again this time she picked but told me she was just getting back from school. I asked her why she wasn't picking and her reply was "I didn't know my phone was ringing" when I confronted her on how meaningless that sounds, she changed her story to she actually left her phone with someone to charge it for her.

Meanwhile we've just reconciled after a quarrel - which is becoming more frequent! What do you guys make of these? I'm already thinking of breaking up with her but I have no proof of wrong doing!
Re: Is She Cheating? by Ranoscky(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2012
No prove?... Dude, that is more than enough proof to dump her sorry nyash!

Meanwhile, feels good to be the first to comment. Seun, what is my price?
Re: Is She Cheating? by tellwsdom: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2012
Dude, you should be spending more time on how to make some real PAPER. Money na em sure pass..No give yourself hypertension angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating? by k2039: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2012
Abujafood,you again,I hope you are not crying wolf with this thread of yours.

You dont have the proove she is cheating on you,but you sure know she has not been truthful with you,she cant be trusted,so a break up wont be a bad idea.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Abujafood: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: Abujafood,you again,I hope you are not crying wolf with this thread of yours.

You dont have the proove she is cheating on you,but you sure know she has not been truthful with you,she cant be trusted,so a break up wont be a bad idea.

Break up with her for doing what? Not picking my calls or doing something behind my back which I don't know of?
Re: Is She Cheating? by Abujafood: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2012
tellwsdom: Dude, you should be spending more time on how to make some real PAPER. Money ma em sure pass..No give yourself hypertension angry angry

True talk, I'm not giving myself hypertension just need a little advice on my next move. Break up is on the table but getting more opinions is what I want!
Re: Is She Cheating? by k2039: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2012
she changed her story
It's obvious she is lying to you which means you cant trust her,besides you also have doubts about her

Abujafood:

Break up with her for doing what? Not picking my calls or doing something behind my back which I don't know of?
Re: Is She Cheating? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2012
Investigate her well b4 u think of what to do she is nt honest with u
Re: Is She Cheating? by fairygeh(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Ranoscky: No prove?... Dude, that is more than enough proof to dump her sorry nyash!

Meanwhile, feels good to be the first to comment. Seun, what is my price?
. What is this thing abt being the first to comment undecided. Poster,ask her if she's cheating,she's in the best position to tell u cos what u typed here isn't enuf reason to actually prove she is cheating
Re: Is She Cheating? by Abujafood: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2012
fairygeh: . What is this thing abt being the first to comment undecided. Poster,ask her if she's cheating,she's in the best position to tell u cos what u typed here isn't enuf reason to actually prove she is cheating

Will she just answer yes I'm cheating on you if I ask her just like that?
Re: Is She Cheating? by fairygeh(f): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2012
;Dof course,she won't,u should have noticed the sarcasm in that sentence.what I know is that doesnt go to show she is actually cheating,but try and have a one on one talk.since u are having doubts about her,u might wanna ask her some questions which are quite not clear to you.see her reaction.and u would knw what line of action to take next.
Abujafood:

Will she just answer yes I'm cheating on you if I ask her just like that?
Re: Is She Cheating? by Mynd44: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039:
It's obvious she is lying to you which means you cant trust her,besides you also have doubts about her

Actually, the two stories can be reconciled. If she was charging her phone at her friend's place and they were getting outside, she still won't hear the phone ring.

It is dicey and the OP needs more info. Don't just jump to conclusions
Re: Is She Cheating? by 190theclown: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2012
If she's NIGERIAN brof then she's definately cheating undecided
Re: Is She Cheating? by k2039: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Actually, the two stories can be reconciled. If she was charging her phone at her friend's place and they were getting outside, she still won't hear the phone ring.

It is dicey and the OP needs more info. Don't just jump to conclusions

I think the girl should have clearly stated that but she didnt.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
k2039:

I think the girl should have clearly stated that but she didnt.
Well she did say it but she did not explain completely.

I am just trying to make sense outta everything she might have been fûcking for all I know but a relationship is about trust.

until the OP has prove that she was cheating, there is noting here
Re: Is She Cheating? by Abujafood: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
@All,

Should I still call her to get more from her or just follow my gut?
Re: Is She Cheating? by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Abujafood: @All,

Should I still call her to get more from her or just follow my gut?
Don break up with her yet. Get more info
Re: Is She Cheating? by johnwell(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
Abujafood: @All,

Should I still call her to "GET MORE FROM HER" or just follow my gut?
OP, what else do you want to get from her? do you want to be VIH+? (Rearrange it)
Re: Is She Cheating? by eunisam: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
who doesn't cheat?? you? oh dey theere naaa.

who doesn't cheat?? you? oh dey theere naaa.

Re: Is She Cheating? by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
What sort of picture is that?

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by bdyke: 5:44am On Nov 09, 2012
Lv her sorry A.$$. Wen a woman start dodging ur calls, she's tired of u and spreadn her tentacles. U nor be fyn boy? Get anoda chic!
Re: Is She Cheating? by UjSizzle(f): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2012
Isn't it too soon to think about breaking up? This is just one incident out of months of faithfulness plus you don't really know she's cheating.

Do you think u're begining to bore her? Why don't you try up your game, get her attention back to you!

Why do i have the feeling you've bn looking for a reason to break up with her, and suddenly you decide to choose something as flimsy as this.

My advice will be that you watch her closely if you suspect foul play (which i think is non existent).

PS. Her reasons are pretty valid.
Stop looking for faults that aren't there and enjoy your girl.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Lobi(f): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2012
190-the-clown:
If she's NIGERIAN brof then she's definately cheating undecided

Are u nt Nigerian,always blasting Nigerian girls
Re: Is She Cheating? by obowunmi(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Dump her, move on, find someone else, she's probably trying to dump you too and doesn't know how.
Re: Is She Cheating? by KINGwax(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Abujafood:

were ni man yi kë! No be ask for advice? And u were specifically askin if u shld break up. The guy didn't even go straight, he said it 'won't be a bad idea'. U well?
Re: Is She Cheating? by KINGwax(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2012
fairygeh: . What is this thing abt being the first to comment undecided. Poster,ask her if she's cheating,she's in the best position to tell u cos what u typed here isn't enuf reason to actually prove she is cheating
hehehehe...and coming from a girl. One wlda bilivd they're angels of truth! Hehehehe!
Re: Is She Cheating? by freecocoa(f): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

My advice will be that you watch her closely if you suspect foul play (which i think is non existent).

PS. Her reasons are pretty valid.
Stop looking for faults that aren't there and enjoy your girl.

Excuse me please, what are you talking about?
Her reasons are pretty valid you say?
This is really serious, please allow me a moment of laughter grin.
How can you boldly say her reasons are valid
not just valid but "pretty valid" sef, na wa o.
What are the odds that a woman in love with her man will not pick his calls for a whole day?
Inshort what are the odds that someone will not pick his\her calls for a whole day?
She was charging the phone?
Please remind me again, how many hours does it take to charge a phone?
Just how possible is it that she didn't see the missed call?that's assuming she was really charging the phone, why didn't she call back?
Why pick at midnight? Yeah I know why, she must have successfully finished her other runs and can now talk to her boyfriend without the other guy suspecting.
Oops I forgot, she has left the other guy and is now in the comfort of her room where she can talk freely.
Which school closes by midnight?
Op abeg na night school the girl dey go?mstcheew.
Guy if you get sense you better use your head.
Those reasons she gave for not picking your calls, are about the dumbest and flimsiest of all reasons.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Mynd44: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Is She Cheating? by UjSizzle(f): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2012
@Freecococoa, the OP said she didn't pick for a 5hr period when she was supposed to be in school. You think her excuse is flimsy and yet you believe a break up from his relationship just for this is ok?

@OP i'm not trying to justify what she's ddone, all i'm saying is if you want a break up then u need a good enough reason for it and not this. Aren''t couples supposed to communicate? Talk to her, and i don't mean accuse her. You may just be wrong in ur assumptions or be the reason for her change of character. If you think a breakup is inevitable after everything then go ahead, but i just think it's unfair not to hear her side of the story.

#just my opinion, before attackers start landing.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Mynd44: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2012
I agree with Uju
Re: Is She Cheating? by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: @Freecococoa, the OP said she didn't pick for a 5hr period when she was supposed to be in school. You think her excuse is flimsy and yet you believe a break up from his relationship just for this is ok?

I'd like to believe I've lost my ability to comprehend but I'm glad that's not the case here.
Whether the call spanned a period of 5 hours or not, the time she decided to pick is very important here.
Note that the only time she picked was around midnight, its not like she picked it after the 5 hour period she was supposedly in school.
And I don't remember saying its ok for the OP to break up with her for whatever reasons, the OP is an adult and can do whatever he likes, I only advised him to use his head and also pointed out how flimsy her excuse is.
My problem is you saying that the reasons she gave is "pretty valid", its somewhat worrisome that you think her excuse good enough reason not to pick her calls.
Re: Is She Cheating? by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44: I agree with Uju
what exactly are you agreeing with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing / Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This / Why Do Girls Like Checking On Themselves Otfen On Every Car Mirror While Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.