Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,781 members, 7,972,807 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (19287 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by omowolewa: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
I told her my actual salary and allowances; since then my expenses has never been the same!

5 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by cogsej06(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Never will I ever tell any lady I LOVE U if we are nt yet married NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by logo77: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
omowolewa: I told her my actual salary and allowances; since then my expenses has never been the same!

So natural with most women....
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
omowolewa: I told her my actual salary and allowances; since then my expenses has never been the same!
hahahahah tell her they reduced your salary!

2 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mo2raur(f): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2012

Hahahahahahahahah..... Eyah..Pele. Continue, God wil wont let ur pocket dry.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2012

epically funny.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by cyara(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
olivegirl: HUbbi; I can't pay such school fees. I said u musT pay It, then if that child is mine take her to ma sisters school. What do u mine, I even thank God she has ur UGLI
Look. Na so I enter village meeting. Ma hubbi no dee belive me if I call am fine b0i

LOL grin
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Splendblex(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Opoki: I told her her sister is a good cook and better than her in the presence of her sister and her mom, i suffer for almost 6weeks before i take my place bck in d bedroom. I never knew there are mosiquito in the sitting room before.
lol grin dah...I know it will never repeat itself again
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
cogsej06: Never will I ever tell any lady I LOVE U if we are nt yet married NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
why?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by controlseven: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Told her she speaks queens' English like Patience Jonathan and she begin laugh like mumu......Later she found out what i meant.....na so trouble start ooo. But d girl na olodo true true, i dey enjoy her money pass her punny!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
i told her, baby i love u and i can do anything in the world for u and above all i wanna marry uu. . Next thing,the babe pulled out a razor blade from her bag and said prove it to me by making a blood convenant with me. .i took off stark na.ked . .it was later i came back to pick up ma phone and clothes cheesy smiley

9 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
olivegirl: HUbbi; I can't pay such school fees. I said u musT pay It, then if that child is mine take her to ma sisters school. What do u mine, I even thank God she has ur UGLI
Look. Na so I enter village meeting. Ma hubbi no dee belive me if I call am fine b0i
no one can read this απϑ understand ђã†̥ °º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º° are saying,did °º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º° do English language in secondary school?

3 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Me; Pls, i need u 2 behave n act like a man for us. Plsssssss
The end result was Character Assasination. Reporting me to friends and painting a proud picture of me.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Gracious10: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
marshpearl: i told her, baby i love u and i can do anything in the world for u and above all i wanna marry uu. . Next thing,the babe pulled out a razor blade from her bag and said prove it to me by making a blood convenant with me. .i took off stark na.ked . .it was later i came back to pick up ma phone and clothes cheesy smiley

grin grin
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Aruoturese(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
the day i called her an IDIOT when chatting.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by olivegirl(f): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
magabyte: no one can read this απϑ understand ђã†̥ °º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º° are saying,did °º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º° do English language in secondary school?
I n0 g0 send me. Ma key pads is bad. If u didn't get. Live it
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by franca30(f): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yomieluv: I called her a biatch,and ashawo.I begged her for one good week.
double red cards 4 u
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by oobim(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
ijeoma evan: My Fiance told me some weeks ago that my pussy is too wide!!!!! Who on earth says such to his fiance?? Am still shocked
He is a mean guy n i'm sure he cheats on u.wait o,u hav to tighten or tel him to enlarge hs kini.

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by friendl: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
I regretted telling my wife she wasn't productive because for like five years,she was jobless,and you know women with their bad mouth,uptil now I still feel bad,to the glory of GOD now she has a very good paying job with a company car and a driver,even if I know she doesn't talk about it,I still feel bad
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by lkings0000: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
I love u nd I cnt do without u...dis words got into her head nd she startd misbehaving...I cn neva say dat 2 a girl again nt yet she has 2 earn it....
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Sharingan: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
marshpearl: i told her, baby i love u and i can do anything in the world for u and above all i wanna marry uu. . Next thing,the babe pulled out a razor blade from her bag and said prove it to me by making a blood convenant with me. .i took off stark na.ked . .it was later i came back to pick up ma phone and clothes cheesy smiley
LOL
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by dryakson(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
mine is worst!
I told her she has no diffrent with a man. She zoom her self up and down an she just walked speachlesly, that was d end
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Posman(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
"that was exacty y u were raped" i regreted sayin this, the reatnshp ended but we re best of friends nw tho
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
Long time ago I promised not to intimate with a girl until she is matured enough. She fvcked another guy at my back. Never to try it again in the rest life.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Gracious10: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Posman: "that was exacty y u were raped" i regreted sayin this, the reatnshp ended but we re best of friends nw tho

I would personally NEVER be friends with u. You are best an enemy than a friend. Sometimes, its just not right to open up to people, they will always use it against you!! I hope she learns never to tell any man this very sensitive part of her life!

3 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
Your face, I like that SHIT.

Never knew he took the word "shit" literally undecided
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
W0w first time my p0st made fr0nt page and 122 pOsts S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡​ far...

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by fapcrook(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
a1solution: ALWAYS CAREFUL IN SELECTION WORDS.
heehn heeen
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Mustay(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
kollybay4u: After series of sex that she has with others guys, i still forgave her. But she did not stop cheating on me, when i got fed up i told her that i can't continue with the relationship again not knowing that she even want it in that way but she did not want to say that first. Follow week i call her that am just playing with her and she said is over and that is final. But still begging her till now but said no and this is the lady i dated for 4years with series of my help in her academy. Please just help what can i do?

She has already helped you with what to do.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Posman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gracious10:

I would personally NEVER be friends with u. You are best an enemy than a friend. Sometimes, its just not right to open up to people, they will always use it against you!! I hope she learns never to tell any man this very sensitive part of her life!

pple re diff, she ws angry for a long period of time but we re both over it and forgotten it ever happend, we re actually closer dan we were wen dating smiley
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by animari(f): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
Opoki: I told her her sister is a good cook and better than her in the presence of her sister and her mom, i suffer for almost 6weeks before i take my place bck in d bedroom. I never knew there are mosiquito in the sitting room before.
hahahahaaaa!! 6 weeks!! Hahahaaa
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by remmyton(f): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
I told him he is liar and that I don't believe a thing he says to me, he didn't share his day activities for a day n its like years, cos its already a routine for us to share our days experience every night. I never make that mistake again and I still regret it like its just yesterday, though he has forgiven, bt I feel he still remembers it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.