Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,065 members, 7,906,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up (17142 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2012
This twitter's becoming something else!
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Bellajay1: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2012
Gboliwe: Always speaking on facebook and twitter. Is he so broke he cant invite journalists/reporters anymore?
what's d essence of social network, when its more direct than a publish journal...dude u need to be schooled.
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by pheesayor(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2012
you're abundantly endowed upstairs
Frankie9ice: Sure Mallam El-Rufai isn't endowed physical-stature wise,....but that shouldn't make any slowpoke describe/call him pint sized. Perhaps he is so so endowed mentally (intelligence-wise) by his Creator to mitigate d fact that he is not a tall guy. Abeg that Mallam's brilliance towers far above that of his peers, we got to give that to him.
.....it's akin to calling Messi of Barca pint sized despite his extra terrstrial achievements for both club & country
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by pssword: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Very rude and uncouth from a former minister and pubic figure
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by okeyfrank: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
It looks pretty much that all that GEJ were threatened with are happening now. It's high time we split this country. Since these Aboki/Almajiris in Agbada cannot be tamed, cannot do anything except that, as directed by their brutal and inhuman Islamic beliefs, I submit that we divide this country now. No one is born to rule others. All these are happening because GEJ won an election and because Buhari, Babangida, Atiku and El-rufai all lost. Instead of Buhari leading this country again, Nigeria would rather disintegrate and 'to your tent Ohh Israel'. This is our stand.
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by elikiba(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

^^^^^
You aren't very ENDOWED UPSTAIRS, sir!!!

If na me them tell this kind thing i go just kill my self.
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by jowizee(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
pssword: Very rude and uncouth from a former minister and pubic figure

Rude about? That she's stealing ur future away! U have been blinded by theese so called theives in govt! Did u for 1ce tink dino will come up with false allegations and even if he did, what did NOI ddo to rubbish the allegations? Tink my friend! Think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Economics Of Shoprite In Abia / Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.