Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,421 members, 7,964,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies (1160 Views)

PHOTO: Unemployed Graduate Hawking Soft Drinks At A Motor Park / Unemployed Graduate Commits Suicide Over Failure To Secure A Job / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by chiboy1928(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Guy it becoming alarmining hw graduates are turned out fr the university,polytechnic,college of education wit no job,so I decide to bring dis idea wich is going to creat job for those unemployed,by these I mean if we as graduate could come 2geta and open a church,we will have some of us workin as a usher,some pple will work, as a choir memeber,some will work as security,senior pastor,assistant paster,general overseer and some pple. Will work as congregration members,while ordas will work as an evangelist,by these we will be able to have more congregation in our church and fr offering money or donations we make we used it to pay our workers.wit these we earn morethan those employed workin in various organisation these is a good job we will nevr regret if we come together as one to start dis company known as unemployment graduate ministry,if u wish to be a member let me know tanks.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by Gboliwe: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
chiboy1928: Guy it becoming alarmining hw graduates are turned out fr the university,polytechnic,college of education wit no job,so I decide to bring dis idea wich is going to creat job for those unemployed,by these I mean if we as graduate could come 2geta and open a church,we will have some of us workin as a usher,some pple will work, as a choir memeber,some will work as security,senior pastor,assistant paster,general overseer and some pple. Will work as congregration members,while ordas will work as an evangelist,by these we will be able to have more congregation in our church and fr offering money or donations we make we used it to pay our workers.wit these we earn morethan those employed workin in various organisation these is a good job we will nevr regret if we come together as one to start dis company known as unemployment graduate ministry,if u wish to be a member let me know tanks.
Little wonder the man said the graduates were unemployable.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by 234GT(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Good idea Chiboy. But let me give you the killer magic. You cant make much from offerings and tithes only. You must preach the concept of firstfruit to your congregation. Firstfruit is the january salary of members of your church. This thing is more rewarding than blood money. Imagine that you have 100 people in your congregation, with an average monthly salary of 100k. You will earn 10 million every january, plus, you will still earn tithes and offerings throughout the year. Seeds will be sown, and you will also collect project offering (never mind that you might have secured a bank loan to build your church). But for the firstfruit thingy to chop your congregation, you must attach beautiful benefits to paying firstfruits, eg, if you pay your firstfruit, you will never fall sick, you will be promoted, your enemies in the village will die, etc. Nigerians are gullible people. They will be deceived. GO AND SUCCEED MY GUY.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by Obinoscopy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is this a joke? Cos I really laughed my @rse off when I read it grin
Re: Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by chiboy1928(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
My guy no blame me oh,the situation of unemployment in dis country can make u tink orda wise both gud and bad,hope u guys no dat in nigerian nw even dose who have make it dnt want 2 give the young ones a chance they still want 2b dey,so we have no option than suggest anytin dat will put food on our table,because right nw they is no street in lagos for example u won't find a church,it anoda avenue pple are using to creat enploment for themself atleast u no nigerians they love miracles and prosperity a lot so we used dat to strike a deal and creat job for ourself,abi u want to tell me say if they prophecy to u say u go buy motor,build house,even be governor, if before u want to give 50naira for offerin u come hear dat prophecy,u go jst change mind give 50,000k na so oh.my guy church is the ultimate nw to survive in nijah take it or u live it.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by adjain(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Gboliwe . . . Seconded! Werrin be dis
Re: Unemployed Graduate Ministry Job Vacancies by olumaxi(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2012
Guy,if u go form ministry without God or devil..na d sturborn evil spirits go send u back to ur village

(1) (Reply)

Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) / CitiPark Hotel Enugu Needs A Waiter N Bar Attender / Buying A Job In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.