Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Joomla Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Help Please (737 Views)

Joomla Help!!!!!! / Joomla Help Needed / Joomla Help Pls: Error: Could Not Find An Xml Setup File In The Package. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Help Please by olyjosh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
Please what is goin to be d default mysql username and password if you install Joomla online via fantastico. I ve tried to use "root" as username and "" as password. Please i need this to make my app connect to the database.
Thanks
Re: Joomla Help Please by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Joomla Help Please by joomlaman(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2012
olyjosh: Please what is goin to be d default mysql username and password if you install Joomla online via fantastico. I ve tried to use "root" as username and "" as password. Please i need this to make my app connect to the database.
Thanks

olyjosh: Please what is goin to be d default mysql username and password if you install Joomla online via fantastico. I ve tried to use "root" as username and "" as password. Please i need this to make my app connect to the database.
Thanks

By default the system should send the MySQL username and password to the email address you used. if it doesn't, the access the MySQL section on ur Cpanel and set it up.
Hope this helps.
Re: Joomla Help Please by joomlaman(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Thanks

Thanks

By default the system should send the MySQL username and password to the email address you used. If it doesn't, the access the MySQL section on ur Cpanel and set it up.
Hope this helps.
Re: Joomla Help Please by olyjosh(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank you guys. I latter got it sha. @joomlaman - Not the way u ve thought coz if u alter the password via cpanel(u mean quering the database to set username and password!!), it wont reflect in any of those extensions dat do need to communicate with the database. This will cos mysql error "access denied ..."
You can always get the database info of your Joomla site from one of the Joomla file tagged "configurations.php". That's where all extensions used in joomla get their database info that they will use in communicating with the database.

(1) (Reply)

Slyr0x, I Need Your Help ASAP / Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service / Learn How To Create Your Own Site. Enter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.