Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 (1013 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
Good day house. After gate crashing last weekend's bank PHB test at women's center, I was one of the sacred 89 that were called for the interview tomorrow at Central Business District tomorrow.Please does anybody know the sort of questions that will be asked at this interview.Thanks.
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by Ajike: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hi, did u also apply online
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by Hehi58(f): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
Yea i'd like to know how u applied too??/
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by oyinni: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
The poster already said he gatecrashed so he didnt officially apply. It pays to keep your ears open in order to attend as many tests as possible. All the best.
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2008
I'm very very impressed with bank phb.
I was there, and my word, u had to see the multitude of gate crashers they had to contend with.
In the end, they allowed virtually everyone write the test including my humble self
@ poster congrats for ur success, i obviously didn't do as well cos i wasn't invited for the interview, but i'm only motivated to work harder.
don't fret it son, just be prepared for the interview, it's not that much of a deal as long as u r confident.
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by eduaustin(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Topic,
Congrats on ur success at the test. I know that as i reply to your post, you should either be through or at your interview venue.
And to all Job seekers, i've once said on this site that we should always keep our ears wide open. I did gate crashed for a UBA test in 2003 in Port Harcourt of wished i was among the lucky 50persons that passed and eventually got the job---though i left UBA after two(2) yrs. It really pays to keep our ears open at all times.
I wish all of us success in our search for that Dream Job is Jesus Name,
Please, poster we are all waitin to hear the good news,so that others can be encourage and know that hope is not lost
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2008
Yes, I don go come. Actually the only three people i know that were at the interview also gate crashed so what can i say. I'd never previously gate crashed so, Now to prayers!
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by ben4: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
c_jay

are u not wronge to say virtually everybody that gatecrashed was allowed to take the test ?
are u aware that only 1982 and below were allowed to write? so many CVs were thrown away that day
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
c_jay is right.after the throwing away of cvs' most of them left in annoyance. The few that stayed were then asked to come i for the test at about 6.30.
Re: Bank Phb Interview:: Saturday, Feb 2 by dalad: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
HIii nairalanders. Im scared wit wat u guys r posting. Does it means we that applied online r hopelesssly? PLs im begging any info on wen anoda test will come up, i think i ve to gate crash also.

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopter's Second Stage Of Interview / People Prime Call And Stanbic Ibtc Psychometric Test! / Halliburton Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.