Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,059 members, 7,939,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why (2035 Views)

Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by chukwuinya: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
This is something i find a little disturbing and difficult to xplain.Through my University days,my Nysc and even now i hav come in contact with lots of girls and it seem to me that girls from the upper class make better companions than girls from both middle n lower class.i may be wrong but something tells me i am right
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by nbright: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
chukwuinya: This is something i find a little disturbing and difficult to xplain.Through my University days,my Nysc and even now i hav come in contact with lots of girls and it seem to me that girls from the upper class make better companions than girls from both middle n lower class.i may be wrong but something tells me i am right
e better be something o
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by AB10(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
OP: you've got a point, poverty is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Most lower class girls see relationships as a way of making ends meet and I don't blame them. What you see is what you get!
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by vivianc(f): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
IMO, I don't think the class a lady falls in determines this.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by wissezy: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
chukwuinya: This is something i find a little disturbing and difficult to xplain.Through my University days,my Nysc and even now i hav come in contact with lots of girls and it seem to me that girls from the upper class make better companions than girls from both middle n lower class.i may be wrong but something tells me i am right
You are right
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by eunisam: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
still nothing much

Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by oubi: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
A low class girl'ยง mind is dat d guy takes care of d bills.. Hoha!
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by alorauzoms(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
eunisam: still nothing much
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
The girl's personality matter not how much she has.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by AB10(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: The girl's personality matter not how much she has.

This is a relative statement because money can help shape personality.

1 Like

Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
AB10:

This is a relative statement because money can help shape personality.
Yes money does but not everyone is affected by money
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by Mavor: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
True talk. Most chicks like to dump their world problem on a guy's head.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by pleep(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44: The girl's personality matter not how much she has.
money shapes your values. Everybody knows this
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2012
True.

Especially in 2012. Things have drastically "shanged".. . . such girls have seen it all financially so they are after what you can offer them emotionally.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by jobaskia(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2012
If they make better companionship. What about their attitudes? They got attitude

The statement could be fallacious.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by pleep(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: True.

Especially in 2012. Things have drastically "shanged".. . . such girls have seen it all financially so they are after what you can offer them emotionally.
sexkills knows.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by freecocoa(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2012
I don't quite follow.
OP what do you mean by better companion?
True that some girls from poor homes expect a guy to foot their bills, does this alone make them bad companions?
And girls from rich homes will prolly spend on the guy, this makes them better companions?
I'm kinda confused.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2012
pleep: sexkills knows.
Its a fact. . . Unless people just want to argue for fun. Their attitudes are also better overall. Especially those that are in their mid-twenties age wise.
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: I don't quite follow.
OP what do you mean by better companion?
True that some girls from poor homes expect a guy to foot their bills, does this alone make them bad companions?
And girls from rich homes will prolly spend on the guy, this makes them better companions?
I'm kinda confused.

Ask the op what a good companionship is?
Re: Girls From The Upper Class Seem To Make Better Companions,why by phineas: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
My 2 cents,the ,OP said "better Companion".He may have a valid point,think about it,how many lower class girls had the luxury,time,family emphasis placed on social development.

unlike the upper middle class above where Hobbies like vast travel,extensive reading,golf,swimming,polo,ballet,horseback riding,"plays an instrument",social outings,charity groups,volunteer work etc are imbibed in them from childhood as opposed to the "lower class" girl whose sole aim was survival and entertainment would be neighbourhood gossip and tv if lucky.

transpose that to their late twenties and guess who makes the better companion.
That been said,what counts is character.the entertaining upper class girl may just lack character. so If you find a loyal,kind,intelligent loving lower class girl,then make her the companion of your dream.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Comfortable Around Ladies. / She Says She Will Never Wear A Mini Skirt,just Because... / Guys Love Fake Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.