Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,573 members, 7,881,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) (2472 Views)

FEC Holds Valedictory Session For Ocholi / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by AndreUweh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
How about our women leader Oguguo?. Please can someone inform us on what is going on.
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by 9jaIhail(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Andre Uweh: What is going on now. I remember we do have a new Eze Ndigbo nairaland. When is his tenure starting?.

I guess our Eze still enjoying his holidays.I pray he start duty soon because we can't continue waiting like this.
Andre Uweh: How about our women leader Oguguo?. Please can someone inform us on what is going on.

Well, Eze nwanyi maybe waiting for the main Eze to start work before she follow up.
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Omeka nnia,I have heard you...You will be missed,greatly.
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by babapupa: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

A piece of advice for my ibo friends.
Perpetuating a dependent and passive society with the constant cries and begging for this and that is not the way toward for any society. Asking the federal government to do what other states are doing on their own for you is basically letting your own leader like governors, reps, senators, ministers and federal agency directors off the hook and this is why they are not doing much to develop iboland. They are not accountable for anything since the general and antiquated believe within the ibo community is that the federal government is responsible for everything in iboland. This is why their is no grand ideas and vision to develop iboland coming from your state houses.

Your leaders perpetuated this dependent society and you the young generation are obsessed with the same faulty and no backbone thinking.

Instead of begging daily for some useless federal government to fix some old airport for you, what about your leaders getting together, pull together your resources and build the best regional international airport in Nigeria?

Can you not build your own bridge? Stop wasting your your time begging year after year, promise after promise with nothing to show for it. Get your own and stop begging.

The most superior folks in Nigeria shouldn't be begging for development,the most industrious folks in Nigeria shouldn't be begging, the brain box of Nigeria shouldn't be begging, you should be leading with development and industrialization while the less superior rest of the country follow your lead and not the other way around.

Bottom line, your leaders are taking you for a ride and you are giving them the cover to get away with it with all your fixation on the federal government as your Moses to get you to the promise land.
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Andre Uweh: What is going on now. I remember we do have a new Eze Ndigbo nairaland. When is his tenure starting?.

He was kidnapped by Onlytruth
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by PointB: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2013

I think 9ja_I_hail has given you the apt answer. I hope the holiday is finished soon. A lot needs to be done.

By the way, I wonder what happened to the inauguration plans. Anyway, let's keep hope alive!
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by osifred(m): 12:37am On Jan 12, 2013
Boring
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by Onlytruth(m): 3:36am On Jan 12, 2013

His tenure started on January 1, 2013.
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by Onlytruth(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2013
dayokanu:

He was kidnapped by Onlytruth

You cannot kidnap a lion. cool
Re: Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth) by odumchi: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2013
Umunne, alotala m. Let's get to work.

https://www.nairaland.com/1161590/inauguratory-addresses-new-eze-eze

Ndeewo nu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammed Buhari Performance In Lagos And Rumours about his Health Issues? / Breaking: Cameroon Troops Clash With Fleeing Boko Haram Fighters / Marginalization Of Southsouth Region, Totally Unacceptable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.