Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? (901 Views)

Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by adurogba(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
peple are suffering for this. what are your opinions
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by Maykelly(f): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
I Don't need a Lover, but a good Friend.
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by almondjoy(f): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lover or Husband/Wife--at which age? undecided

The kind I have at home.  That pays bills while I write the checks!  So I can play on Nairaland 25 hrs a day! cool And spoils me rotten of course by ALWAYS letting me get away with MURDER---she wrote!

Some of us are not suffering for it oooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by iice(f): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
Almond LMAO grin grin

@Topic. . .the one that is like me, complimentary. . .
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by jkpretty(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
Not a man to love me but one who would treat me the way i deserve to be treated.
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
May kelly:

I Don't need a Lover, but a good Friend.

babes i cannot stress how much you will need a lover. A good friend is good but if there is no 'loverliness' . . . . .  . need i say more.

You need a fantastic friend who will listen to your troubles and be there when no one else can but you also need him there to  cheesy  wink when you are pent up with all sort of things. A lover can charm the grassland and tempt the mountain for you. should i go on?

this is woman to woman.
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by sistajay(f): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
The kind I can trust my heart and body to.
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
Fine young man who treats me like a QUEEN  cool
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by adeboo(f): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2008
My one and only Olamilami.
He knows himself, he is the total package.

Nice
Patient
Mature
God fearing
Smells nice
Looks nice
Fine

the list is on going. grin
Thank God for him.
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by Easybaby(f): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2008
what a thread! . . .enough of this! sad angry

sigh . . . .zoom off sad angry
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by efuah(f): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2008
You have come again with zooming off cheesy
wie av u been since? Missed u o! kiss

@topic. . . the one i have already!
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by Lolabbey: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2008
efuah na hre u dey?
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by adurogba(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
YOU ALL HAVE GOOD AND SCINTINLITING VIEWS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON THAT WILL RESPECT YOU?
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by efuah(f): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2008
Lolabbey:

efuah na hre u dey?
Yeap!! looking for me? undecided
Re: Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? by Bluetooth(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
Its sometimes difficult to reply and answer some questions here!

Cos them no get beginning nor end. In otherwords, they just float. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

sms/text frnd / What Are Your Requirements For Choosing Your Future Bride? / Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.