Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,100 members, 7,977,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Want To Upgrade Score! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Upgrade Score! (460 Views)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities / Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Upgrade Score! by femaj1990: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
A VERY GOODAY TO NL.IS THERE ANY EXPERT IN THE HOUSE THAT CAN HELP ME UPGRADE SCORE IN WAEC OR NECO?KINDLY CALL ME ON 08027264492.THANK U.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic, Let Meet Here / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekit Part Time 2nd List Is Out / This Is To Notify All Candidates Whose Names Appeared In EBSU Merit/most Preferr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.