Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

Worst Performing Agencies In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Agencies In Nigeria (474 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Performing Agencies In Nigeria by ypzilanti: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Nigeria has the same agencies and institutions that the western nations have, but the exist here just to collect salary and steal funds.

I decided to make a short list of some agencies that would make Nigeria a little more bearable if they did their jobs. Please add yours and why.

I will not mention Police, EFCC, and the politicians...this list is of the lesser mentioned agencies.

1. FERMA.....Pot holes and craters on all major highways in Nigeria.

2. SON.......Substandard goods in all our markets.

3. SERVICOM..Poor services in all major agencies and no penalties for offenders

4. FAAN/NAHCO/NCAA.............Long wait for luggages, poorly kept airports, incessant plane crashes

5. Customs...Port and border delays for goods and passengers. Bribe seeking while allowing contraband.
Re: Worst Performing Agencies In Nigeria by Horus(m): 2:30am On Nov 09, 2012
1. FERMA.....Pot holes and craters on all major highways in Nigeria.

Even craters? shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Suggestions For Constitutional Amendment / Nigeria Needs More Bravery / Bakassi: UN Suspends Nigeria, Cameroon Maritime Boundary Demarcation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.