Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,242 members, 7,974,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ten Questions For Religious People. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions For Religious People. (2481 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Ten Questions To Theists / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Let’s say the people who believe in evolution are correct, and that there is a missing link which has never been found. The truth is, there would have to be more than one missing link…there would have to be thousands of them (different types.) Why has not one ever been found?

A theory to be considered must have some proof linked to it. Evolution has none.
The seeds of life are designed to stop a mixing process,

Example; mating a horse with a donkey will produce a mule. Mate a mule with a mule, and nothing is produced. This is fact, not theory…seeds will not mix to produce a new type.
If like some believe, man came from some other seed, we would not be here talking now.

DNA testing we have today has proven the skull which set of evolution is a fake. The skull is that of a man, and the jaw is from an ape…the two bones do not match in DNA.

Science believes there is life in outer space. We have never seen it, but yet we believe what we can not see.

We can not see God, but we can see things something made?

Those who believe in the Big Bang have never answered these two questions;

Where did the thing that went bang come from? And what power made it go bang?
Something had to create it from nothing, and then something had to make it go BANG.

The word theory means…that which has not been proven.

The reason Christians believe in the Bible, is the Bible has prophecies that have come true. There are just a few left, and the appear to be taking place today.

If the prophecies had not come true it would be foolish to believe in the Bible. Since they have…it is foolish not to believe.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Berniemoore,you spoke about intelligent ways in the galaxy and in the universe,my questions to you are these,haven't you ever heard of earthquakes and volcano eruptions?by the way,you said that the questions are too cheap,'benny who created your god'?

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Todaynatoday,you wanted to know if men will evolve back to 'homo apo'?if european 6 year olds could log on to nairaland and see this comment,they may think that you were their junior in nursery school,cows have started producing human breast milk,goats have started producing spider webs in their milk,there are monkeys that glow in the dark and these monkeys have jelly fish dna!!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
@todaynatoday and @bernie moore,I am not even an atheist,but frostyzone has come up with some very powerful questions and is this all you could come up with as replies?..............................your answers are "LIGHTWEIGHT!!!"

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
So you think you know the history of man? You believe you can reason away God? Follow me...I will take you deep into the past;

Enter this into your search bar.
ooparts
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Todaynatoday: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @Todaynatoday,you wanted to know if men will evolve back to 'homo apo'?if european 6 year olds could log on to nairaland and see this comment,they may think that you were their junior in nursery school,cows have started producing human breast milk,goats have started producing spider webs in their milk,there are monkeys that glow in the dark and these monkeys have jelly fish dna!!!
I guess you don't know a joke when you see one. There is nothing like "homo-apo", I was just trying to show him how stupid the evolution theory is. My question is, if we evolved from apes, why then have we stopped evolving?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Todaynatoday: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday and @bernie moore,I am not even an atheist,but frostyzone has come up with some very powerful questions and is this all you could come up with as replies?..............................your answers are "LIGHTWEIGHT!!!"
Really, most of his questions were invalid. "Where did God come from?" really?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Todaynatoday: I guess you don't know a joke when you see one. There is nothing like "homo-apo", I was just trying to show him how stupid the evolution theory is. My question is, if we evolved from apes, why then have we stopped evolving?
And how many times will I tell you we never stopped evolving.
Evolution is a biological process that moves exceedingly slow and there is nothing stupid about it. Rather it's your creation story that is riddled with pot-holes.
A new question for you; how come we were of different race, ethnicity and colour if we all came from the same Parents(Adam and Eve)?

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Todaynatoday: Really, most of his questions were invalid. "Where did God come from?" really?
How is it invalid. Nothing under the yellow sun is ever invalid, bro. Since you strongly opposed evolution which explains clearly where man came from, Isn't it only fair that you should explain where the God that supposedly created mankind came from.
Or did you expect me to swallow the "God always existed" B.S without some questions?
No way.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Frostyzone:
How is it invalid. Nothing under the yellow sun is ever invalid, bro. Since you strongly opposed evolution which explains clearly where man came from, Isn't it only fair that you should explain where the God that supposedly created mankind came from.
Or did you expect me to swallow the "God always existed" B.S without some questions?
No way.

Evolution is a theory. It is taught in schools and universities as a theory. No teacher of Evolution has ever stepped across the line, and said it is fact. There has never been physical proof that has stood up. Physical evidence presented to the scientific world has proven to be fake.
Theory means un-proven.

It is no more proven than; “Ducks can fly backwards it a thunder storm, and set their farts on fire with a zippo lighter.”
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
@true?,remember when the lion and tiger were cross breeded and the liger was born?one of the female ligers eventually gave birth!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
true?:

Evolution is a theory. It is taught in schools and universities as a theory. No teacher of Evolution has ever stepped across the line, and said it is fact. There has never been physical proof that has stood up. Physical evidence presented to the scientific world has proven to be fake.
Theory means un-proven.

It is no more proven than; “Ducks can fly backwards it a thunder storm, and set their farts on fire with a zippo lighter.”

Yeah, it's a theory. Infact a theory that made a lot of sense.
On the other hand, the creation stories is what it is; a mere myth.
So tell me which one is more believable, a theory or a myth?

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
@true,when the llama and camel were cross bred,they formed the cama,and all camas are fertile cause camels and giraffes have exactly the same number of chromosomes!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @true?,remember when the lion and tiger were cross breeded and the liger was born?one of the female ligers eventually gave birth!!!

A Lion, and a Tiger are both cats...cats can bring forth cats. As with dogs. There are many kinds of dogs, but all dogs came from the wolf.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Frostyzone:
Yeah, it's a theory. Infact a theory that made a lot of sense.
On the other hand, the creation stories is what it is; a mere myth.
So tell me which one is more believable, a theory or a myth?

Neither.

God has given people proof of his written word. No one has given you proof of the theory you follow.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
@true,Also the yak and the cow were cross bred to form the yacow,and all female yacows are fertile......................THEY WILL GIVE BIRTH TO ANOTHER YACOW AND NOT ANOTHER COW!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
@todaynatoday,when this thread originally started,i could not fully participate,but i remember seeing a lot of arrogant statements,so it is time for those who asked what caused the big bang to come into existence, to also prove what caused their god to come into existence!!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
true?:

Neither.

God has given people proof of his written word. No one has given you proof of the theory you follow.

And who told you that those scriptures are written by God.
Every religion has it's own, all claiming to be written by God. And the last time I checked, Buddhaism and Christianity doesn't worship the same God.
Or do they?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday,when this thread originally started,i could not fully participate,but i remember seeing a lot of arrogant statements,so it is time for those who asked what caused the big bang to come into existence, to also prove what caused their god to come into existence!!!
Seconded.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
@true,christians claim that the bible accurately predicted the rise of all the kingdoms on earth?but the pastors never showed us where the bible spoke of atilla the hun,genghis khan and the ottoman empire that lasted for 500 years!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Todaynatoday,what exactly did you mean when you said that all the 10 questions that they asked you are invalid?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
true?:

A Lion, and a Tiger are both cats...cats can bring forth cats. As with dogs. There are many kinds of dogs, but all dogs came from the wolf.
And how could dogs came to be from wolves if it wasn't through evolution!
Oops! You just quoted evolution without even realizing it! Lol.
That could only mean, that subconsciously you know the real truth; Evolution trumps the creation story.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Todaynatoday: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
One question at a time dudes.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Todaynatoday: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @Todaynatoday,what exactly did you mean when you said that all the 10 questions that they asked you are invalid?
I never said all questions. I said that "most" of the questions were invalid
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
The hooded pitui,is a poisonous bird from papua new guinea,the poison comes from the poisonous beetles that it eats as diet,the poison does not affect the bird,but the moment a human being touches the feathers or skin,they become paralyzed!!! why does it affect us and not them?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Todaynatoday: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday,when this thread originally started,i could not fully participate,but i remember seeing a lot of arrogant statements,so it is time for those who asked what caused the big bang to come into existence, to also prove what caused their god to come into existence!!!
God was, is and is to come. He has no beginning and no end. To understand God, you need to have faith and believe in His existence. Read Hebrews 11 vs 6
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Frostyzone:
And who told you that those scriptures are written by God.
Every religion has it's own, all claiming to be written by God. And the last time I checked, Buddhaism and Christianity doesn't worship the same God.
Or do they?

I will not take you as a student. I will simply state a few things, and you can do what you will with them.

The Bible is full of prophecies that have come true. A few have yet to come about. If the many prophecies have come true, it would be safe to say; the complete work can be trusted.

If we were together, and I warned you, “In two minutes, a big fat red duck will fly over your head, and relieve itself on your head“…and it came true…you might say, “Good guess.” If I again warned you, “In one hour a milk truck would run off the road, and crash into your house,” and this also came to pass.” I’m sure you would wonder how I knew these things. Yet again I warn you…”In three minutes, a 747 Jet airliner would fall out of the sky, and crash where you are sitting,” What would you do? Would you stay seated, or run like heck?”

And no, there is only one true God...his name is Yahwee.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
When the movie avatar showed a plant that shines in the dark,christians claimed that it is fiction and impossible,but a scientist mixed luciferin(substance that produces light in fire flies)and luciferase(enzyme that produces light in the fire flies) with a plant,and when the plant grew and they put the plant in a dark room,it was glowing!!!a man created a new specie of plant and you will later claim god did it,abi?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wheat is a "HEXAPLOID",meaning that it is a product of 3 ancestor plants,it has nothing less than 6 sets of chromosomes,but go to meet your average sunday school teacher with ZERO knowledge of biology,and he will say that wheat was created by god!!!........................so god came down to earth to genetically engineer wheat so that we can use it for Agege bread abi?wheat was not created by god,it was created by men!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
true?:

I will not take you as a student. I will simply state a few things, and you can do what you will with them.

The Bible is full of prophecies that have come true. A few have yet to come about. If the many prophecies have come true, it would be safe to say; the complete work can be trusted.

If we were together, and I warned you, “In two minutes, a big fat red duck will fly over your head, and relieve itself on your head“…and it came true…you might say, “Good guess.” If I again warned you, “In one hour a milk truck would run off the road, and crash into your house,” and this also came to pass.” I’m sure you would wonder how I knew these things. Yet again I warn you…”In three minutes, a 747 Jet airliner would fall out of the sky, and crash where you are sitting,” What would you do? Would you stay seated, or run like heck?”

Pure B.S.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
true?:

That is pure clairvoyance, and absolutely has nothing to do with religion or your Yahwee.
I used to date a girl with that kind of ability/gift when I was still in high school, and through the course of our relationship, she never once stepped inside a church.
My point being, foretelling the future has nothing to do with religion or such but pure biological stuff. Modern medicine has an explanation for the phenomenon that has something to do with tumor growing somewhere in the brain or something...

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: Wheat is a "HEXAPLOID",meaning that it is a product of 3 ancestor plants,it has nothing less than 6 sets of chromosomes,but go to meet your average sunday school teacher with ZERO knowledge of biology,and he will say that wheat was created by god!!!........................so god came down to earth to genetically engineer wheat so that we can use it for Agege bread abi?wheat was not created by god,it was created by men!!!

Stupid man. Man can creat nothing. Man can only take what god has given him. Steel is from the ground. Man did not creat steel in all it's many forms, he took what God gave him. God created the material.
Perhaps soon, God will let you creat your own food from nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pastor Poju Oyemade And Bishop David Oyedepo Laughing Hard In Warri / Better To Have Sex With A Woman Than A Sex Doll / Part 2: JW PIMO Reconsiders The Trinity Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.