Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism (4461 Views)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: What? A droplet of water from the cloud is what?
A droplet grin..
Just being naughty.. continue with the interrogation interview
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: What? A droplet of water from the cloud is what?

unnoticeable
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

That is wishful thinking there bro. The source of many crazy conspiracy theories.

So, you decode what someone says with the biggest stretch of coincidences to make it a prophecy?

You now stretch it to believing that Hitler was born close to the banks of the river?
Adolph Hitler was born in a municipal in present day Linz, Austria, which lies on the Danube River.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

unnoticeable
I will permit your elusive answers to the fact that even a drop of water is rain.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Adolph Hitler was born in a municipal in present day Linz, Austria, which lies on the Danube River.

And I was born in delta sate near the ocean. A prophecy about me talking about the ocean is quite nonsense.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
musKeeto:
A droplet grin..
Just being naughty.. continue with the interrogation interview
Its obvious innit?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: I will permit your elusive answers to the fact that even a drop of water is rain.

Rain; The condensed moisture of the atmosphere falling visibly in separate drops

Dictionary definition
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

And I was born in delta sate near the ocean. A prophecy about me talking about the ocean is quite nonsense.
and your point is? Its obvious that its prophecy..that you cannot discount can you?
NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #4 - 68 In a place very close, not far from
Venice, En lieu bien proche non eslignie de
Venus, The two (agree to) expand into
Asia & Africa Les deux plus grans de Asia &
Afrique From the Rhine, & that Hitler will
now speak for Venice. Du Rhin & Hister qu'on dira sont
Venus. Cries, tears, at Malta & the coast of
Liguria. Cris, pleurs, a Malta & coste
Ligustique.
This quatrain tells us about a
secret meeting that took place
between Adolf Hitler and Italy's
dictator Benito Mussolini on June
2nd, 1940 at the Brenner Pass near
Venice, to discuss Italy's formal entry into WWII. It was agreed at
this meeting that Mussolini would
declare war on Britain and France,
and that Italy would initiate an
African campaign. Adolf Hitler
would then complete the Tripartite Treaty with the Japanese extending the war into Asia. Just
over a week later, on June 10th,
1940, Italian forces began their
attacks on the island of Malta and
the Ligurian coast of France.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Rain; The condensed moisture of the atmosphere falling visibly in separate drops

Dictionary definition
A single drop of condensed moisture falling from the atmosphere and visible is called what? You are failed to show any random mechanism in the world..
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Chubhie: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
@logicboy: Suppose,that someone on this forum who knew nothing about you except logicboy. And this person was able to accurately name deceased family members, discuss in details how they died, and describe intimate personal details about your relationship with these people including, ppl you aren’t consciously thinking about. How would you explain this?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
I dont have time to argue over definitions and randomness in the world.

It is clear that you have no evidence for god. All you have is twisted sayings of rants by a dead guy that you dress up as prophecies.

You'd have to interprete the rantings in a dubious way to make it mean what you want it to mean.

Sit down and think what you are arguing about

1) There is nothing random in the universe. By definition, weather is random
-Randomness means different things in various fields. Commonly, it means lack of pattern or predictability in events

2) A single drop of water is rain. Rain implies lot of drops. A single drop of water is a singe drop of water. I
-If a drop of water fell from the sky on you, would you go and tell your friends that it rained?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Chubhie: @logicboy: Suppose,that someone on this forum who knew nothing about you except logicboy. And this person was able to accurately name deceased family members, discuss in details how they died, and describe intimate personal details about your relationship with these people including, ppl you aren’t consciously thinking about. How would you explain this?

Identity theft, hacker, yahoo yahoo.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by saintvc(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Can outsidas chip in some question
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03: I dont have time to argue over definitions and randomness in the world.

It is clear that you have no evidence for god. All you have is twisted sayings of rants by a dead guy that you dress up as prophecies.

You'd have to interprete the rantings in a dubious way to make it mean what you want it to mean.

Sit down and think what you are arguing about

1) There is nothing random in the universe. By definition, weather is random
-Randomness means different things in various fields. Commonly, it means lack of pattern or predictability in events

2) A single drop of water is rain. Rain implies lot of drops. A single drop of water is a singe drop of water. I
-If a drop of water fell from the sky on you, would you go and tell your friends that it rained?

Do i smell a quiter? Weather is bieng predicted daily with fair accuracy and that is an undeniable fact....If you are sure weather prediction is random then cite your source. You are bieng quite lay in your submissions innit? Prophecy is something you cant dispute and that i have shown...so calling it a rant takes nothing away. You are telling us why atheism is for all so its in line to answer questions opposing atheism
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
saintvc: Can outsidas chip in some question
yes
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Do i smell a quiter? Weather is bieng predicted daily with fair accuracy and that is an undeniable fact....If you are sure weather prediction is random then cite your source. You are bieng quite lay in your submissions innit? Prophecy is something you cant dispute and that i have shown...so calling it a rant takes nothing away. You are telling us why atheism is for all so its in line to answer questions opposing atheism

Common sense will tell you that Hister and Hitler are not the same names. You went to stretch the truth to include the river, which has no significance in hitlers life to rename Hitler to Hister.

Please, stop this. Present day usage of Nostradamus prophecies is fiction.

Prophecy is mostly nonsense even if they are true. If I say that China and America will go to war and it happesn 200 years from now, it could simply mean that I made a luck guess because there was a probability of such.

One thing that can shut up doubters like me is if the prophecy is clear and precise. "America will go to war in Jan 2099 with China"

However prophecies generally fail to be precise and such fail the test of credibility.

The future is not written in stone because it doesnt exist yet.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Common sense will tell you that Hister and Hitler are not the same names. You went to stretch the truth to include the river, which has no significance in hitlers life to rename Hitler to Hister.

Prophecy is mostly nonsense even if they are true. If I say that China and America will go to war and it happesn 200 years from now, it could simply mean that I made a luck guess because there was a probability of such.

One thing that can shut up doubters like me is if the prophecy is clear and precise. "America will go to war in Jan 2099 with China"

However prophecies generally fail to be precise and such fail the test of credibility.

Good point.
Would you consider predicting match results as prophecy? That octopus from the last world cup, I forgot his name....
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
musKeeto:
Good point.
Would you consider predicting match results as prophecy? That octopus from the last world cup, I forgot his name....

That was 50/50 odds.

100%
not prophecy and the octopus wasnt accurate 100%
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

That was 50/50 odds.

100%
not prophecy and the octopus wasnt accurate 100%
So a 100% would be, let's say, predicting the winner, exact scoreline, goal scorers (should i include number of yellow cards, red cards, fouls)...

Please be patient... I'm heading somewhere.. smiley
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
@mkmyers45, I am afraid you are wasting your time, "logicboy" and actual logic are like two parallel lines they can never meet.
Anyway, feel free to continue, I won't be surprised if this goes the way of all logicboy's dialogues and degenerates into a bout of namecalling and cheap insults
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by saintvc(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy, in ur search and as an ex catholic, i blive u came acros d proof by ST THOMAS acquinas on y GOD exist. TO me dat is enof proof .can u plz disproof it?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by truthislight: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: How many religions/gods did you study to arrive at your unbelief?

1 Like

Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by F00028: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: yes

how i wish you said, no.
it'll become chaos undecided
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by DrGboy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
@logicboy, we meet again! After debunking you on my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1094785/bitter-truth-atheism#12847828
grin grin because you failed to answer a simple question, and when i gave u a befitting GBAGAUN u were just rambling. Sorry sad don't cry......
here are d questions again,

can you save urself from d wrath of hell?

can you offer urself eternal life? Perhaps u're building ur paradise smwhere in d sky.....

What do you have to offer to any1 who converts to ur atheistic religion peace, joy, comfort, holiness, safety, salvation?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by truthislight: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Atheism is the absolute non-belief in all Deities isn't it? Then that means that to you no god exist at the moment innit? Then its only logical to conclude that you search is over..if you discontend this then indeed your non-belief is not total...I then go on to ask Is the mechanics of the universe random in nature?

now, this is smart!

Hope the op will not end up being more intelligent.
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by truthislight: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

There is no evidence for the supernatural. None.
Example of something random; the weather.

The atmosphere is a chaotic system and that is why weather prediction is not always accuarate. The weather is affected by so many variables.

Just like the flight of a butterfly

now, this ^^^ is elementary and does not even remotely reference the big picture.

How can one take this to the bank when talking about the univers?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mr_Anony: @mkmyers45, I am afraid you are wasting your time, "logicboy" and actual logic are like two parallel lines they can never meet.
Anyway, feel free to continue, I won't be surprised if this goes the way of all logicboy's dialogues and degenerates into a bout of namecalling and cheap insults
I wont stoop that low as his own trap will be his mouth..
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mr_Anony: @mkmyers45, I am afraid you are wasting your time, "logicboy" and actual logic are like two parallel lines they can never meet.

Hi hater cheesy
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by mkmyers45(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hister is hitler..The work is in Latin and Ister refers to something significant which is were he were born...Remember that the prophecy says he will lead germans in war of armours of steel..is that co-incidence?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Interesting! *following*
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by saintvc(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logic boy, why are u nt answerin my question?
Re: Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Hister is hitler..The work is in Latin and Ister refers to something significant which is were he were born...Remember that the prophecy says he will lead germans in war of armours of steel..is that co-incidence?

Hitler was not the only war general.

There was Himmler (A Nazi war general). Furthermore, gernans didnt wear armour of steel. They were not medieval knights.

You twist and turn and remix the rant to make it fit with history so that it becomes a prophecy. Try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Future Map Of The World / God, Death And Our Belief. / Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.