Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,162 members, 7,963,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:39 PM

Collaborative/financial Partner Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Collaborative/financial Partner Wanted (447 Views)

What Business Would You Propose If You Had A Willing Financial Partner... / ... / WANTED:FINANCIAL PARTNER/N10,000 SOFT LOAN GIVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collaborative/financial Partner Wanted by lailai70: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2012
I am starting a company with the goal of reaching out and contributing to the welfare of millions of Nigerian students on campus at no cost to the students while making profits via social enterprise.I need a collaborative/financial partner that has the passion to make a positive change in our world today and the funds to make it happen.
Interested partner can reach me on lailai70@gmail.com.
Lets make impact 2geda!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading System / Abim's Kitchen&cuisine- Delicious Cuisine, Flawless Service! / Need Advice From Those Into Poultry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.