Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,149 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kodak M1063 10mega Pixel N25K - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Kodak M1063 10mega Pixel N25K (1380 Views)

Where Can I Repair Kodak Digital Camera? / Chromebook Pixel Touch-Screen Laptop By Google / Where Can I Repair My Kodak Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kodak M1063 10mega Pixel N25K by Fingesi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Never miss a shot with a digital camera from Kodak
10.3 megapixel camera fits in your shirt pocket
Digital camera has a maximum resolution of 3664 x 2748 so you can print large pictures without losing any crispness or clarity
2.7-inch high-quality LCD offers great indoor and outdoor viewing
Carry this camera with you wherever you go
Image stabilization and blur reduction technology reduce blur caused by camera shake, subject movement or fast action situations
ISO 1000 so even challenging low-light situations won't prevent beautiful pictures
3x optical zoom brings you close to the action
High-quality zoom lens makes it easy to capture the most intense details
5x digital zoom
Face detection makes portraits easier than ever
Camera identifies the location of faces in the frame and makes the appropriate adjustments automatically
High-quality video made simple
Record continuous video at up to 28 frames per second (fps) with sound and on-screen editing
Includes Lithium-ion battery ensures you'll never miss a shot because of a dead battery
Use the included AC adapter to charge the battery while it's still in the camera
Find, create and share with included EasyShare software
Use EasyShare software to access your pictures at the Kodak Gallery, then view, edit and save to My Collection
16 MB internal memory and a memory card expansion slot
If your Secure Digital or Secure Digital High Capacity card runs out of memory you can switch to your internal memory so you don't miss a shot
Available in red color option

Alsooooooooooooo available
Desktop P4 Computer set N18000
Compaq Laptop N35000

Price N25000
Location Alakuko Bus Stop
Contact 08136708323

(1) (Reply)

Buy Uk / Us Sim Card / How To Fix Virus That Turns Ur Files To Shortcut And Lnk / Cheap Mini Laptops For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.