Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 (13890 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester City Vs Man United [0 - 0] On Wednesday 10th November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by OK1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: Next time,if you are unfortunate enough to meet uefalona,park the bus,and let see how far you will go.
Come to think of it,which yoonited players will park the bus?
if UNITED do the ''pack d bus" style, we wunt hav 3 european cups in our trophy rum...chelsea whr too lucky..BAYERN shud hv finishd U...anyways chelsea wil neva get anywhr near dat trophy again, dat am sure of
larride: Maybe Chicarito should teach torres how to score grin grin
abiiiii

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
OK1:
if UNITED do the ''pack d bus" style, we wunt hav 3 european cups in our trophy rum...chelsea whr too lucky..BAYERN shud hv finishd U...anyways chelsea wil neva get anywhr near dat trophy again, dat am sure of
lol!
Chelsea currently have more chance of winning it than you guys based on strength of team.
You were lucky not to be paired with juventus and sharktar,it would have been second straight elimination in a row.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: Don't get ahead of yourself!
You still have some difficult games ahead,and RVP will not always be fit,cos he will get injured at some point.

They still got Chicarito.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by amivel(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: Guy go and sit down!
We are talking about amazing come-backs,and not referee-aided come-backs.
. What did refree do in dis game again U̶̲̥̅̊ guys always look for excuse when ever man united is winning hope U̶̲̥̅̊ saw that arsenal penalty the refree did D̶̲̥̅̊ right thing if it was man utd U̶̲̥̅̊ guys will open u̲̅я mouth and say is cheating am just happy am a united fan even if we had lost dis night it would bother me cos i know we are D̶̲̥̅̊ best.gudnite
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Movingcoil: see how u subtling denied and denounced ur club cos u ar scared they might not win a trophy so u ar scared of being mocked at season end?

"My" club? I just said I'm not a Man U fan. I just admire the character and inner strength of that team, and their ability to turn games around (Though I know they get help from the refs too... lol).

They're the best in England, without a doubt.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by akyme(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wo aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the bastards wo says manu is nt a team may all mighty God punish all of una grin one by one #henandez u don chop welbeck's spot vp nd rooney #legends

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
amivel: . What did refree do in dis game again U̶̲̥̅̊ guys always look for excuse when ever man united is winning hope U̶̲̥̅̊ saw that arsenal penalty the refree did D̶̲̥̅̊ right thing if it was man utd U̶̲̥̅̊ guys will open u̲̅я mouth and say is cheating am just happy am a united fan even if we had lost dis night it would bother me cos i know we are D̶̲̥̅̊ best.gudnite
who is talking about this game?
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Sberries: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Chicharita my love!! Muah!!! You made my night.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
HNosegbe:

"My" club? I just said I'm not a Man U fan. I just admire the character and inner strength of that team, and their ability to turn games around (Though I know they get help from the refs too... lol).

They're the best in England, without a doubt.
which best in England?
They won controversially against chelsea(a title rival) and liverpool(historical rival).
Games,they should have lost.
Despite all the corruption,liverpool is the most successful team in England.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by OK1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
HNosegbe:

1. I wasn't even referring to this match in particular... Man U has been known to make great comebacks, more than any other club.

2. Aston Villa is NOT a pub team, that's for sure.

3. It's obvious that you're a Chelsea fan, hence the bitterness. Take heart bro, the season's still long.

4. I'm not a fan of Man U, I'm just stating the facts. Man United IS the greatest team in England. Accept this as a fact, or look for the neighbourhood transformer and do the needful.
tell him jare...i pray he heeds 2 ur advice
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
Movingcoil: and wat is football if not a technical and tactical something where you manipulate all variables to suit ur special desired results, stop mentioning parking bus, it depicts u as a hater and saddist who smolders slowly at hearing of other people's happy result

lol, look who's talking posting about not being happy with people's positive result. I'm only stating the fact that is well known. Most top football personalities have said the same, Chelsea parked the bus against Barca, and are still parking. The only time they push for attack is when their opponents makes mistakes.

Even Torres has warned that Chelsea cannot keep relying on luck. After their lucky win against Shakhtar.

Truly don't see your point here dude.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: Don't get ahead of yourself!
You still have some difficult games ahead,and RVP will not always be fit,cos he will get injured at some point.

Do you think United are Arsenal, even though he was denied twice by bar, United still won without RVP being in the scoresheet.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Sirmee(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
I Love Chicharito.... I Love Manchester United!!!! ©
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by watchindelta(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
men dn,t gv up, go man grin cool cheesy wink
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by OK1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: which best in England?
They won controversially against chelsea(a title rival) and liverpool(historical rival).
r u kiding me or jst losing it? Liverpool is more successful than UNITED in europe...in england UNITED r d mst successful. I hope u've learnt
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
BodyKiss:

lol, look who's talking posting about not being happy with people's positive result. I'm only stating the fact that is well known. Most top football personalities have said the same, Chelsea parked the bus against Barca, and are still parking. The only time they push for attack is when their opponents makes mistakes.

Even Torres has warned that Chelsea cannot keep relying on luck. After their lucky win against Shakhtar.

Truly don't see your point here dude.
shut up.
The only time chelsea parked was last season against two team far technical than yoonited will ever be.
The game against sharktar was end to end stuff,and there was no parking involved.
Yes chelsea was lucky to get the winner,because the goal came in the die minutes,but chelsea were worthy winners as we dominated play for the second half looking for the winning goal.
If we had a decent enough striker,we would have won the game much earlier.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by trent9002(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

grin It is just a remark. Abeg Leave me. grin
I won't

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: which best in England?

Mr Chelsea, always seek information when in doubt. Man U is the most successful team in England. Unless you're talking about which English team is the most successful in Europe, in which case the answer is Liverpool.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
OK1:
r u kiding me or jst losing it? Liverpool is more successful than UNITED in europe...in england UNITED r d mst successful. I hope u've learnt
liverpool have won 2 more UCL trophies more than yoonited,while yoonited have a single BPL trophy more than liverpool.
When you compare and contrast the worth of the trophies,liverpool are better off.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by OK1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: shut up.
The only time chelsea parked was last season against two team far technical than yoonited will ever be.
The game against sharktar was end to end stuff,and there was no parking involved.
Yes chelsea was lucky to get the winner,because the goal came in the die minutes,but chelsea were worthy winners as we dominated play for the second half looking for the winning goal.
and a £50mil striker z nt decent?...God save chelshit

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by dmosthigh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
pro01: The people wey dey 'view' the match here plenty pass people wey dey watch am for Supersport sef. Guess it would make more business sense for dem Guinness and Honeywell Noodles & co to transfer their advertisement from DSTV come here.

Meanwhile, this yeye Man U dey make life tire person. Which kind juju dem they always use to dey come back from behind like this?

Bros na ur comment b d best !!!!!!!
4 dis tread!!gbam
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: shut up.

You've got to be kidding, Chelsea packed the bus against Beyern in the final hoping for penalty shootout, against Shaktar, they were just hanging waiting for mistake. Someone suggested earlier that you take acid, I can provide that for you if you don't have one. This united win is so killing you, but the fact still remains that you have no choice but to swallow it.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by OK1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Am outta hia, shout out 2 all UNITED fans

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by sheymoni(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: yeah right!
Coming back from an unnecessary 2-goal deficit against a pub team like astonvilla,makes you amazing?
You need to watch;
barca vs chelsea(2-2)
chelsea vs sharktar(3-2) to know the meaning of amazing.
we also watched sharktar 1-3 chelsea
chelsea 2-3 man utd
falcao 4-1 chelsea
chelsea 2-3 man city

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by blocker: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin ALL I KNOW BE SAY MAN UNITED DEY TOP AND GOD WILLING WE SHALL MAKE IT 20 THIS YEAR. GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED Y'ALL.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by slimghost(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: liverpool have won 2 more UCL trophies more than yoonited,while yoonited have a single BPL trophy more than liverpool.
When you compare and contrast the worth of the trophies,liverpool are better off.

Its obvious you know nothing about football, why not STFU and stop making a fool of yourself!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
BodyKiss:

You've got to be kidding, Chelsea packed the bus against Beyern in the final hoping for penalty shootout, against Shaktar, they were just hanging waiting for mistake. Someone suggested earlier that you take acid, I can provide that for you if you don't have one. This united win is so killing you, but the fact still remains that you have no choice but to swallow it.
smh
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Siga: A friend told me to wait till 90'+ before talkin to him....ok ...I dey wait oooo
Now tanks for waiting!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by solomon111(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
slimghost:

Its obvious you know nothing about football, why not STFU and stop making a fool of yourself!
let me make it easier for you;
LIVERPOOL IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH TEAM EVER!!
Dealwithit.jp
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by AkpuNku2: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
why chelshit fans dey cry ?
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Sheguama: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: lol!
Chelsea currently have more chance of winning it than you guys based on strength of team.
You were lucky not to be paired with juventus and sharktar,it would have been second straight elimination in a row.

Absolutely true. Lucky Man U.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Doncaster Rovers: Carabao Cup (1 - 0) On 20th September 2017 / WEEKLY - Aussie Season 2013 -1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts/results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.