Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,377 members, 7,929,190 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? (1020 Views)

20 Reasons Superheroes Cannot Survive In Nigeria / Who Is Watching The Seasonal Film The Event / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by Ricoluv(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Call me paranoid or delusional but I can't help but wonder.
What if we wakeup one morNing to fnd out that the world as we know it has suddenly been overrun by flesh eating zombies(WALKING DEAD)?
how would the rest of us surviviors, survive??
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by Emmyk(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
We'l kill em all
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Point a gun straight to your head, pull the trigger and then POW......you just survived season one.........season 2 loading

1 Like

Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 10, 2012
Ricoluv: Call me paranoid or delusional but I can't help but wonder.
What if we wakeup one morNing to fnd out that the world as we know it has suddenly been overrun by flesh eating zombies(WALKING DEAD)?

grin
Zombies don't exist.
But if by some wierd arrangement or occurence we end up having a zombie apocalypse, you can try some survival tactics like the ones Will Smith employed in that movie. . . . . .can't remember the name, I think 'last man on earth' or 'legend on earth' or something.
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by Brisingr(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2012
rub some zombie goo on yourself and act in a zombie like manner
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by VillageBoi(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Ricoluv: Call me paranoid or delusional but I can't help but wonder.

You answered the question already - watch 'Walking Dead'... simple! But if na Naija zombies make sure you have a lot of money to bribe them over and over again lol.
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
fellis:

grin
Zombies don't exist.
But if by some wierd arrangement or occurence we end up having a zombie apocalypse, you can try some survival tactics like the ones Will Smith employed in that movie. . . . . .can't remember the name, I think 'last man on earth' or 'legend on earth' or something.
I AM LEGEND
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
I AM LEGEND

grin
Lol...... Ok
Re: How Does One Survive In The Event Of A Worldwide Zombie Apocalypse?!? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
you would need to consult a Jamo or Haitian witch doctor. tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Best Phone Conversation In A Movie...ever / Beverly Osu Giving Angelo A Lap Dance / Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.