Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,046 members, 7,973,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

deleted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted. (675 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
deleted.
Re: deleted. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Go ahead..jst try and mk her less scared of telling u things..

1 Like

Re: deleted. by jhydebaba(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
U can build the trust again. All u need is dialogue and remember nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: deleted. by omotola1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Give her a second chance. We all deserve it at one point or the other.
Re: deleted. by omega25red(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
you can either forgive and forget or leave her. The worst thing that can happen in a relationship is loosing trust. You will forever wonder if she is doing what she says she is doing and if she really is a good girl, she would forever try to prove to you that she is good. This is no way to live life because one day it will blow up again.

since she called it seems like she obviously cares about you and i would say talk to her and make sure she knows that you still care about her while you work on the anger you are feeling right now. Once you decide to let things go just make sure you never bring it up again.

By the way the place she went to, what happened there? and why didn't she think she couldn't tell you? A wise person once said if you do things that you can't comfortably reveal to your spouse then you probably shouldn't be doing that thing. i say investigate more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Said I Shouldnt Marry My Boyfriend... / Is It Right To Double-date? / Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.