Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them (4419 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by asha80(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
Inda club-50 cent

Ridin-chamilionare

The first time i heard these two songs i did not need anyone to tell me they were going to be hits.
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by debosky(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2009
How can you include 50cent in a 'one hit wonder' list? Do you know the definition of the phrase?
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by lalaboi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
I think he doesnt grin
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
Half the people that have posted in this thread do not understand what exactly a 'one hit wonder' is  sad
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by asha80(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
debosky:

How can you include 50cent in a 'one hit wonder' list? Do you know the definition of the phrase?

lalaboi:

I think he doesnt grin

It is the poster that made a mistake.If you read through his first line you will understand that he meant 'songs that u knew would be hits' once you heard them.Lala as a moderator you are supposed to correct the headline.
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by lalaboi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
asha 80:

It is the poster that made a mistake.If you read through his first line you will understand that he meant 'songs that u knew would be hits' once you heard them.Lala as a moderator you are supposed to correct the headline.

I actually didnt follow this thread from the start. . . . .The heading doesnt actually match the content. . .will change it now. . .Noted!!
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by asha80(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
lalaboi:

I actually didnt follow this thread from the start. . . . .The heading doesnt actually match the content. . .will change it now. . .Noted!!

grin tongue
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by debosky(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ asha

Sorry about getting on your case. Accept my apologies. wink
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by asha80(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
debosky:

@ asha

Sorry about getting on your case. Accept my apologies. wink

No wahala.
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by obinna5000(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
50 Cent - In Da Club
9ice - Gongo Aso
DJ Khaled w/ Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Lil' Wayne & Birdman - We Takin' Over
Usher - Yeah!!
2Face Idibia - African Queen
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by mohawkchic(f): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2009

~Tinchy Stryder Ft. N-Dubz ~ Number 1
~Beyoncé Knowles ~Single Ladies
~Flo Rida ~ Right Round 
~Pussycat Dolls Ft. A.R. Rahman - Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)
~Lady GaGa ~ Poker Face
~Soulja Boy ~ Kiss Me Thru The Phone
~Beyoncé Knowles ~ Halo
~Lady GaGa ~ Just Dance
~Enrique Iglesias Ft. Ciara ~ Takin’ Back My Love
~Ciara Ft. Justin Timberlake - Love, Sex, Magic
~Black Eyed Peas ~ Boom Boom Pow
~Lady GaGa ~ Poker Face

Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by debosky(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2009
No Air - Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks

One More Time - Machel Montano

Ignition - R Kelly
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by Tatase(f): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
Low- Flo Rida
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by A40(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2009
Party Up - DMX

Show me what you got - Jay-Z

Outta Control - 50 Cent ft Mobb Deep

Through the wire - Kanye West

Nothin - N.O.R.E

Beautiful - Damian Marley ft Bobby Brown

The list is endless jare
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by Bamsyle(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2009
The Game - One Blood

John Legend - Save Room

No Air - Jordin Sparks/Chris Brown

Swagga Like Us - Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne

Hero - Nas

One Step at A Time - Jordin Sparks

Put It Down - Redman

Hip Hop Police - Chamillionaire

I Am Not My Hair - India Arie/Akon

Work It - Missy Elliot

Music & Me - Nate Dogg

Hush - LL Cool J

Little Money - 9ice

Forever - Paul Play

True Love - 2face

No One Knows Tomorrow - Asa

Bibanke - Asa

Diallo - Wyclef Jean

No Mo' Drama - Mary J. Blige
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by mohawkchic(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Walking Away ~Craig David
~Bleeding Love ~Leona Lewis
~Chasing Pavements ~Adele
~Mercy ~Duffy
~Home ~Micheal Buble
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by Fimmy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
yahooze olu maintain
do me p-square
true love 2face
dem mama rmx timaya
pass me ur love rmx ay.com ft terry g & timaya
fall in love Dbanj
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by AceMiss: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Amerie -one thing
Next -wifey
Re: Songs you knew would be a hit when you heard them by sholasong(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
what would you say about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt8j1lcsg3M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Happy If Any1 Can Help Me With Timi Osukoya A.k.a Telemi's Song / Download Mp3: Frank Sule Ft Jehu - Kauna / Burna Boy Ft Koffee Love (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.