Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,947 members, 7,969,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:25 PM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. (6767 Views)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by bluehorizo(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2012
mmmm
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Opoki(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2012
If you know how to deal with Nigerian Police, they'll certainly become your friend... Remember they like just but one thing and even when they don't request, give them cheerfully!

Those days when i used to travel, i always have cans of beaverages and at times chilled!

You'll be surprized seeing an officer Saluting a Civilian and jamming his leg so smartly just because he knew you'll Roger them heavily.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by ektbear: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2012
no.

but i was called a nigger by one once.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Flygerian1(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2012
Opoki: If you know how to deal with Nigerian Police, they'll certainly become your friend... Remember they like just but one thing and even when they don't request, give them cheerfully!

Those days when i used to travel, i always have cans of beaverages and at times chilled!

You'll be surprized seeing an officer Saluting a Civilian and jamming his leg so smartly just because he knew you'll Roger them heavily.
On pont, bro!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Abali1(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2012
I once received serial slapping from about 4 or 5 different policemen in their barrack. Reason: For having the audacity to question one of their men and not settling him for an unknown offence.
They even wanted to lock me up, before my lawyer and cousin showed up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by victorD3: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2012
iykeboyy: i don catch you now, so nah u knock me down dat day?

Area! You been survive am? Sorry oo!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Denn(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2012
yes.

was in University. there was a scuffle between some friends and one went to report the other in a police station. a policeman came poorly dressed....wearing brown trousers and a sandal around 11pm. He said he wanted to arrest my friend. I asked two questions: any form of Identification to prove he was a policeman as he was not properly dressed as such and the arrest warrant. he was just blabbering and then he called the station. Before we could spell 'POLICE', their van has arrived the scene. Upon sighting more support from his colleagues, the raunchy policeman gave me an unexpected straight slap!....My reflexes didn't fail me....I slapped him, gave him a kick in the groin and sealed it with a punch....the next thing i noticed was i was getting gun butt hits on all part of my body. i got kicked by almost 4 policemen...my victim was squealing like a kid holding his cro.tch. I was bundled into their van with my friend, who obviously had received the same VIP treatment....we were locked up and only got 'bail' the next morning.....
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Policewoman(f): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2012
See dem dey boast. If dem slap una now, una no go fit do nothing angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by topsyking: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2012
I won't even call dat experience..I will say luck..I follow emeka my friend go weed for railway compound..d igboseller na one iboboy sunday ..on dat fateful day,as we dey weed,I just no dey comfortable..I come tell emeka say I won go field go watch football.not up to 15mins, na him police just come burst dem. Dey carry all of dem,including d igbo seller..but dey later release dem...sometime igbo fit put person 4 trouble..since den I no go weed for their again..
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by TeenageMoney(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2012
I once got slapped by an army man ... I nearly slap am back cos i no do anytin bt dem plenty there
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Hahahaha...well guyz...if u want d policemen to respect u soo well...all u need iis do one thing...speak with phonetics and smile but look serious still..
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2012
Funny thread, lmao grin grin grin.

Well I've not been slapped by any one in uniform but have been threatened by the mopol, they said they'd shoot us(my friends and I) just for telling them we were students and attempting to produce our Id cards, they just started shouting "keep ya hand por where I go see am, you wan bring out gun abi?, armed robbers like you"shocked, for my mind I was see me see wahala o, God abeg no let this people kill me here and I will always worship you. Later they allowed us to go sha.grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Denn(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
Policewoman: See dem dey boast. If dem slap una now, una no go fit do nothing angry

dear policewoman,
call it anything you like....if you slap me in my territory for no just cause other than for you being a member of the police force, i will beat you till you download 10GB of queen's english in your skull.......Its not a threat.

If you think everybody who comes online is just a mere etisalat free data user, please rethink.

my monthly tax payments can pay the full salary of a corporal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking: I won't even call dat experience..I will say luck..I follow emeka my friend go weed for railway compound..d igboseller na one iboboy sunday ..on dat fateful day,as we dey weed,I just no dey comfortable..I come tell emeka say I won go field go watch football.not up to 15mins, na him police just come burst dem. Dey carry all of dem,including d igbo seller..but dey later release dem...sometime igbo fit put person 4 trouble..since den I no go weed for their again..

CRAP... Off discussion ....derailing of valuable thread U see ur life outside, going to a railway to smoke igbo when ur mate smoke at their comfort such a disgrace to ur family. My humble advice for you is to step up ur game in the coming year

in Arabic * Enta mafish mouk buku kulu gaad fi Ras enta sakara enta fi miskila kibir ...KALEB.. MSHEEWWWW
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by anelka101(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
what will it profit a man to slap usain bolt and run away.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by aruzuoke(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Morgan1092: 1st dig ur grave, den mek 4ur sef a suitable coffin. Den u proceed on d suicide mission. At worst, i suggest u slap an hausa soldier man.
I will definitely do dt but na drive by slap i go try dt day.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by lagbajah: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
bandiejay:

in Arabic * Enta mafish mouk buku kulu gaad fi Ras enta sakara enta fi miskila kibir ...KALEB.. MSHEEWWWW

interesting lol

enta= YOU
Mafi/La/manash = No
moork= brain
buku= atall at all
kulu= all
Ras= head
Gaad= present
sakara= closed or daft
miskila= problem
kaleb = animal or dog

Lol nairaland

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Intrepid1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
Denn:

dear policewoman,
call it anything you like....if you slap me in my territory for no just cause other than for you being a member of the police force, i will beat you till you download 10GB of queen's english in your skull.......Its not a threat.

If you think everybody who comes online is just a mere etisalat free data user, please rethink.

my monthly tax payments can pay the full salary of a corporal.

The only use for this your 'shipload of money' is to string wads of it around your body and use as a bullet proof vest, 'cos when you slap back and the policeman uses his Government-issued (your monthly tax payments) AK-47 to turn your body into a sieve, you will explain to God why your brain didn't boot during the event.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by topsyking: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
bandiejay:

CRAP... Off discussion ....derailing of valuable thread U see ur life outside, going to a railway to smoke igbo when ur mate smoke at their comfort such a disgrace to ur family. My humble advice for you is to step up ur game in the coming year

Bandit!!! Bandit!!!bandit!! How many times I call u
....na je je I sit down now
I intentionally no reply ur abuses yesterday...I no won't trouble...
Today I no even mention ur name..na u come poke ya nose in my affairs now oo..everybody dey see am o...all d arabic words no concern me..-if u like speak chinese..my mama na alhaja...I no send u...I no no if na ur mouth I take weed
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Denn(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
Intrepid!:

The only use for this your 'shipload of money' is to string wads of it around your body and use as a bullet proof vest, 'cos when you slap back and the policeman uses his Government-issued (your monthly tax payments) AK-47 to turn your body into a sieve, you will explain to God why your brain didn't boot during the event.

you dont need a shipload of money to understand the clauses i put in my post. First, i said 'slapping for no unjust cause'; second 'the slap occuring in my territory'. If both variables are existing, then i will resist any form of undue harrasment ceteris paribus.

Of course if i see a gun totting drunk in black, i know what to do.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Aikayy: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
LOL! NPF r morons.... So many years ago, I had a crazy friend that was slapped by 1 olopa. He retaliated, gave d olopa 2 dirty slaps in the charge office. Oboi u wan try? DPO discharged us sharperly! They actually wanted to rob him, stopped him on a bike with a bag of cash, he explained he was a biz man and wanted to do a transaction. He explained that d bank he uses doesn't have a branch in that market so he had to take the risk, he showed them all sorts of prove. The morons still arrested him and took him to the station. But as a 9ja boi wey know as e de go. He controlled men on phone sharperly. What a crazy day it was. This our 9ja is not for the weak and feeble but for the strong and courageous.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking:
Bandit!!! Bandit!!!bandit!! How many times I call u
....na je je I sit down now
I intentionally no reply ur abuses yesterday...[size=48pt]I no won't trouble...[/size]
Today I no even mention ur name..na u come poke ya nose in my affairs now oo..everybody dey see am o...all d arabic words no concern me..-if u like speak chinese..my mama na alhaja...I no send u...I no no if na ur mouth I take weed

grin grin grin TOPSY TOPSY Potential ( Aruba, Wahad , Tisa ) na jeje me sef siddon yesterday wey you carry ur petrol near my camp fire
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Intrepid1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Denn:

you dont need a shipload of money to understand the clauses i put in my post. First, i said 'slapping for no unjust cause'; second 'the slap occuring in my territory'. If both variables are existing, then i will resist any form of undue harrasment ceteris paribus.

Of course if i see a gun totting drunk in black, i know what to do.

Bros, if you nack olopa for your 'territory' it is very likely he will come back with backup to 'deal with you.' Best to avoid these poorly-trained, happy-triggered fellows. It is frustration at their station in life that makes them do some of the crazy things they do.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Leadn(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Intrepid!:

Dude he said in his territory!

If a policeman or police men come inside my abode and try and funny ish, am sure God will receive guests that day and most definitely not me
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Intrepid1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Leadn:

Dude he said in his territory!

If a policeman or police men come inside my abode and try and funny ish, am sure God will receive guests that day and most definitely not me

Brave words, Sir. Just pray you stay out of police wahala.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by linearity: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Revolva: yeah slapped gbosa and pushed into their bus for doing nothing illegal raiding Bleep the police slept in the station got bailed out the next morning with 1k

That is bride na and not bail. Bail is money or property that the government collect from an accused person to ensure his/her appearances in court and it is fully refunded when the case is closed either through acquittal, conviction or if the matter was never charged to court and the statue of limitation that alleged crime has passed.

I know one will not get his/her if you carry this 'over sabi' to police station but this corrupt system of exploitation have to be stopped.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Coolval222(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
iykeboyy: i don catch you now, so nah u knock me down dat day?
hollam nah him ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by nagoma(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
No. But if the question is whether I slap policeman before, the answer may be different.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by politician(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
2005... Lagos nigeria!!

Slapped by a police for resisting arrest by asking him to read my right to me during a student protest. He said'' which right, are u crazy''!!
Thunder me slap!!
Ȋ̝̊̅ kom take scope shout '' greatest nigerian student'' , our right has been violated bla bla!!
The students nearly lynched him but the slap enter me wella!! I can swear say na farmer before he join police!!

2008.. Benin-togo Border!!
Akwaaba ghana 2, a graduating trip, we got to benin rep, we were exhausted and just got to a filling station, Ȋ̝̊̅ told the driver to FILL the tank and the attendant did that!! Unknowingly, fuel means Diesel to the french!!
Our buses are petrol engine, and we bought the fuel with our last card hoping that it would bring us back to nigeria!!

Come see student demonstration in cotonou, the boys slapped the attendants, the indigenes came out in droves and started shouting Nigeria!! Nigeria!!

The french police man asked in french that '' who slapped the attendants''

I thought he said ''who is the leader''

Ȋ̝̊̅ said '' Ȋ̝̊̅ am''

I just hit the floor!! I thought it was a gunshot!! It was like an echo-sounding device was installed I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my ear!! My friend still joke about it!!

The gurl Ȋ̝̊̅ was hitting on really pitied me, she cuddled me throughout the journey back !!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by henryboff(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Olboy ehh, real soldier don sound me wella because of babe ooo (believe me difference dey between policeman slap and soldier slap). Well it was worth it sha cos after the slap the babe fall in line straight :angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Denn(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
@politician,

LOL..... i actually laughed out and a strategy meeting was in session.....so embarassed....see where my phone has landed me o.

your post got me reeling.

smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
I've been slapped by a policeman once,hen I was caught doing exams Runs,omo na three hot slaps inside a police station,I couldn't do anything,water dey commot for my eyes,but I no cry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Celebrate Whenever A Leader Dies ? / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.