Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Northerners Feeds Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Feeds Boko Haram (582 Views)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / Atiku's University (AUN) Feeds 270,000 Boko Haram Victims Daily - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Feeds Boko Haram by antontech(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2012
Western education is sin aka boko haram has become a nightmare for Nigerians for the past three years,killing more than 2000 people and destroying properties worth over $1 billion.But the issue is where do this people live,do they fly on air or live in heaven or underground and just come out to terrorise us occasionally.

Northern leaders behaviour and neglect,islamic clerics violent teachings created this people.Their leaders use their money for private satisfaction thereby neglecting the basic human needs like education.Sometimes if they show some areas at the north in NTA 9.00pm news i will be surprised if this people haven't been part of nigeria or if that part does not belong to a particular local government.May God help them by providing good leaders because i believe that if their laeders had provided education for them,they will not name this group Boko haram if they will ever form one.

To the issue at hand,where do this people live?.
they live among northerns,in their rooms,eats their food,they build their bomb in buildings at the north not bush.They go to markets to buy food, repair punctured tyre at vulcunizer,they eat at bokas in the north,they watch premier and champions league with people at the viewing centres and they even play football at different fields at the north not east not south but northern Nigeria.
Recently JTF are being accused of mass killing i.e crimes against humanity.But for me i support JTF in anything they do because it is northerners habouring them,feeding them,helping them that will be killed by boko haram or killed by JTF.
Please northerns even if you people are not educated at least don't keep quiet to be killed by those you habour or be killed by JTF.

Please Help Nigeria be One
Long live Nigeria
Proudly Anambrarian

(1) (Reply)

APGA Crisis: I'll Expose Bianca Ojukwu, Gov Obi -umeh / Before We Accept Boko Haram’s Offer / Nigerian Refinery Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.