Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,697 members, 7,941,665 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi (1050 Views)

This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi by IramShah: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Evening Desert Safari the much acclaimed tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi Desert Safari. Something special that will definitely give you astonishing experience of the real desert adventure and moreover the interesting part of the tour is that it is particularly planned for the families and the adventure lovers. When you go back home you should have something interesting to tell your friends and family members, this will surely provide with some exciting tales. The experience you get here is something you can’t get at home. Every penny you spend on this is guaranteed with wholesome entertainment.

The main events of the desert safari are – starting with dune bashing which is a thrilling experience, next is the travel to our Bedouin Campsite which is in the middle of the desert. On the way, there will be halt to watch the beautiful sunset. Here you will find Henna Design, Arabic Guava, local dresses, soft drinks, water, tea or coffee are provided and you can choose from it. You can try your hands at Camel rides and Hubbly Bubbly also. The star attraction of the evening is the belly dancing and the tanoura dancing shows with the rhythm of an Arabic Music.

The Arabian adventure, far away from the bustle of the Abu Dhabi City will surely give you an experience that will make you come back.

The whole event will take almost 5 to 6 hours to complete. For more details please visit us : www.desertsafariabudhabitour.com

Re: Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hey tanx for Information. Do u knw anything about Qatar Visa. How long it take to get student visa.

1 Like

Re: Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi by IramShah: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2012
harmmerd: Hey tanx for Information. Do u knw anything about Qatar Visa. How long it take to get student visa.

I deeply regret to inform you that we can provide the information regarding UAE Visa. Kindly let me know if you required the same.
Re: Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi by samally: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Iram Shah:

I deeply regret to inform you that we can provide the information regarding UAE Visa. Kindly let me know if you required the same.

What and what my brother...

(1) (Reply)

Safest Airline In Nigeria / I Left For Europe With Misinformation / Life In America For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.