Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nairaland Youth Party Come 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Youth Party Come 2015 Elections (444 Views)

‘ Gabon Isn’t A Zoo,’ Opposition Party Come After Messi / SNP aka Nigeria’s Youth Party Endorses Buhari/Osinbajo For 2015 / Let's Vote Against Apc And Pdp, Let A New Party Come Into Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Youth Party Come 2015 Elections by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dear Nairalanders I feel its High time we took Nigeria's Future in our own hands, i see a lot of People comment about Government looting, Syphoning,laundering etc The treasury, Failure to implement Plans etc
I Urge you people τ̅☺ Join me in making history by changing the current political, social an economic situation, by the formation of a new party which we're gonna name 'Nairaland Youth Party'.
The Party will cut across ethnic boundaries, social boundaries,and most importantly would be run by the youths.
Nairaland is a Good Platform τ̅☺ run this programme,because we can easily mobilise,inform and Educate people online about the Aim and objectives of the Party.
I expect your favourable replies and please let us put aside our ethnic differences because the people milking us dry don't remember their brothers when they do so, its time Nigeria got a new Political Formation this time with the youth in charge.
I believe we can do it, Egypt did it with the internet, Libya, etc and they got the change they wanted and passed the information they wanted τ̅☺,So please let's work together and put together a new Nigeria.
Please If You're interested We Can Work On This.
Re: Nairaland Youth Party Come 2015 Elections by k2039: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=shol]i see a lot of People comment about Government looting, Syphoning,laundering etc The treasury, Failure to implement Plans etc
quote]
OP,the only reason most of them are complaining is because they or their family memebers are not in political offices,trust me if they were they will be worse than the present goverment.

I have no problem with what you trying to achieve,you can count on my support,LET'S SEE WHERE THIS TAKES US.
Re: Nairaland Youth Party Come 2015 Elections by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
@K2039 i believe we can!!!

(1) (Reply)

CIA Chief David Petraeus' Resignation Over Extramarital Affair Shocks Washington / Oshiomhole Says “I Cannot Ban Okada” / Your Views On Ongoing Constitution Public Hearings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.