Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Gawat Still Missing Four Months On - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gawat Still Missing Four Months On (9461 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing / A Disturbing News About Alhaji Gawat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by nbright: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
lekanolas:

A cleric, Uztadh Kazeem Kewulere who spoke with Saturday Mirror after ‘Jumat’ prayer, called on the government at all levels to beef up security in the country “How can someone disappear into thin air just like that and the security could not give us any clue as to where he is. Government has to do something on the security in the country.
Lindbergh kidnapping
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by doeeyed: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
jigawatts:

That was a false rumour spread by pple we dont know, We are still hoping and praying to God that we find him .... We've not lost hope .... God dey.
BTW he is ma dad.

God continue to strengthen and comfort you n your family as you await his return.

1 Like

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by j4sure(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
WAH oooo.I really feel for hm family o for somebody to announce that is going to d office without to d office nor return home.But do u know what! Almighty God Knows where he hs now whether Dead or Alive.I pray is hale and hearty.I pray they find hm soon.Yoruba do say omo eniku san ju omo eni nuu loo. Nigeria security personel should stay on Top of the Situation oooo until they find him[/color]NA WAH oooo.I really feel for hm family o for somebody to announce that is going to d office without to d office nor return home.But do u know everybody Almighty God Knows where he hs now whether Dead or Alive.I pray is hale and hearty.I pray they find hm soon.Yoruba do say omo eniku san ju omo eni nuu loo. Nigeria security personel should stay on Top of the Situation oooo until they find him[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by j4sure(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
[NA WAH oooo.I really feel for hm family o for somebody to announce that is going to d office without to d office nor return home.But do u know everybody Almighty God Knows where he hs now whether Dead or Alive.I pray is hale and hearty.I pray they find hm soon.Yoruba do say omo eniku san ju omo eni nuu loo. Nigeria security personel should stay on Top of the Situation oooo until they find him[/color]NA WAH oooo.I really feel for hm family o for somebody to announce that is going to d office without to d office nor return home.But do u know everybody Almighty God Knows where he hs now whether Dead or Alive.I pray is hale and hearty.I pray they find hm soon.Yoruba do say omo eniku san ju omo eni nuu loo. Nigeria security personel should stay on Top of the Situation oooo until they find him
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by emiye(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
jigawatts: We still believe in God and hope he will be found. All sorts of investigations av been going on, but nothing found........ At this junction, we hope God will give us a reason to rejoice. God owns all of us and he can do whatever her likes with us ...... The family is staying strong and everyone is moving around with their normal lives.
We will rejoice soon In sha Allah
My name is Gawat Jubril A. (Son)

God is called the omniscient, and not just that, he is the omnipotent.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Nurry: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
ebamma: If alhaji gawat is still missing till now there are two things involved its either he has been murdered by ritualists or he has joined bokoharam,If he has joined bokoharam he is safe but if he has been murdered by ritualists there are two things involved its either he is in heaven or he is in hell,If he is in heaven he is safe but if he is hell there is only one thing involved he is damned
Even a 2years old child wud not exhibit such foolishness.
Get a life monkey
@jigawatts, insha Allah, he will be found alive and healthy
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by AK481(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
poor journalism and bad form of reporting,.........where is him pictures,dont you feel we should see him?
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by fabsseun(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
I tot dat an islamic cleric who's dat popular wulda av a lot of alfa's or prophets who wulda known/seen if he's alive or not.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Nurry: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2012
AK 48: poor journalism and bad form of reporting,.........where is him pictures,dont you feel we should see him?
biko, it is "his" picture. Not "him" picture or you should say "where are his pictures"
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by kemiola89(f): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2012
Wherever he is, may Allah in His infinite mercy continue to guide and protect him, i.e if he his still alive, which i do hope he his.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by homeboy232(m): 3:29am On Nov 11, 2012
fabsseun: I tot dat an islamic cleric who's dat popular wulda av a lot of alfa's or prophets who wulda known/seen if he's alive or not.
gawat maybe alive which is very much known to his spiritual advisers, that is the only option left, yes, the man maybe in somewhere hiding for some reasons, but anything apart from that, na long thing, the assasins can tie him with something heavy and throw him inside the river....it is called sea funeral....kidnappers that want ransom wil surely go wit his mobile items and jeep, dis one no be kidnappers issue, it is either gawat decide to hide himself for personal reasons, or he has been killed by professional assasins, if dem bury the man alive, alfas prayer go remove the body from ground, dat is for sure, but if na sea funeral, that one na everlasting, dem know fit see the man again..well, let see btw now and few month, i wil only give up after one yr....anything can still happen,
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by POTUT(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2012
I don't watch NTA, and I had never heard of this citizen until his disappearance made the news on July.
It's painful to have no clear understanding on what may have happened to him, especially for the family. It's also encouraging to read the comments from his children.
One question though, can't the nigeria police dust his car for finger prints and then converge fingerprints from the mobile networks and do cross referencing?
Our insecurity problem is a matter of doesn't brains in authority, not guns and bombs.
May The Good Lord keep him save and return him to his family alive.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by abbeycial: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2012
may Allah protect him nd us wereva we may be.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by youngboss1(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2012
U don forget say na naija we dey, where anytin no new again
ofoka: The issue seems 2 have bn swept under d carpet. Nawaoo! No words from police, govt or a follow up by journalist.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by youngboss1(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2012
ofoka: The issue seems 2 have bn swept under d carpet. Nawaoo! No words from police, govt or a follow up by journalist.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by topazjosh(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2012
jigawatts: We still believe in God and hope he will be found. All sorts of investigations av been going on, but nothing found........ At this junction, we hope God will give us a reason to rejoice. God owns all of us and he can do whatever her likes with us ...... The family is staying strong and everyone is moving around with their normal lives.
i pray he comes back alive bro ,olorun will oversea all.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by labamo07(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2012
@jigawatt, never knew he was your dad, such a brave man who had shown feats in the propagation of islam. Words cannot adequately explain how I felt when the news was broken to me in the mosque. There is nothing to be said again than to pray for the entire household that Allah SWT should be with you all. And for that useless @ebamma, stop thinking as if you are on steroid. Are you high??
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by DEngineer(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Well my colleague @ work said he heard in d train while some people were gisting dat the "missing Gawat" was killed by hired assasins.

Thanks to d wife who confessed that the man married a young girl and gave her some money for compensation and she used the money to pay d hired assasins.

So Gawat may have been murdered for real.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2012

It is well Jubril,...with your family and with your dad too.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by usbcable(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2012
May Allah resolve the mystery behind his missing case soon.

If only our Nigerian Police had more proficiency and intelligence at using their brains to resolve cases.

I even doubt if they have any lead sef.

I pray he is safe and sound and will someday return to his family. Masha Allah.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by jigawatts(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2012
D-Engineer:
Well my colleague @ work said he heard in d train while some people were gisting dat the "missing Gawat" was killed by hired assasins.

Thanks to d wife who confessed that the man married a young girl and gave her some money for compensation and she used the money to pay d hired assasins.

So Gawat may have been murdered for real.

FALSE FALSE FALSE Mumsy is at home, doing fine ... Just silly rumours ..... Don't join dem in spreading it

1 Like

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by RaphyG: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2012
For all we know... We have as many clues and discoveries as we have had since July 10! You never really know how some things feel till it happens to you! So its easy for some people (here and around) to spread rumours and draw absurd conclusions! We haven't lost hope! I'm Rafiat Gawat
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by oderemo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
i cant but feel your pain everyday,hr,seconds,it must been hell.GOD knows best.the yoruba says omoku,san ju omo sonu.
take heart ang God bless.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by nanaboi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
This is disheartening. Nigeria is not so poor that there cannot be surveillance cameras in streets. And until we do as well as build and maintain a database of citizenry, we'll only keep guessing criminals and gossiping about crimes.

@ jiggawatts, make una try hold on some more abeg. I pray God's hands never let go of y'all
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by emmalezy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
ebamma: If alhaji gawat is still missing till now there are two things involved its either he has been murdered by ritualists or he has joined bokoharam,If he has joined bokoharam he is safe but if he has been murdered by ritualists there are two things involved its either he is in heaven or he is in hell,If he is in heaven he is safe but if he is hell there is only one thing involved he is damned

You must be a fool for making joke out of these

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Longest Ramadan 1433 AH Fast In Denmark / Hijamah Or Cupping,The forgotten Sunnatic practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.