Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here (13031 Views)

A Thread For Kings College Lagos Old Boys. / Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Old Students / Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PERVERT9: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2008
LOYOL COLLEGE IBADAN old boys,lets meet here and share the good old memories LOYOLA COLLEGE THE BEST IN EVERYWAY
UP LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by arorote77(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
I was in loyola between 79 and 84, what about you?
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by DrFerlie(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
i was in loyola btw 1998 and 2004

1 Like

Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PERVERT9: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
arorote77:

I was in loyola between 79 and 84, what about you?
i left loyola in 1982,G B Daramola was our Principal then,one Uzor was the snr prefect while one tough guy called ba-ba was the labour prefect,do you know them?
Dr Ferlie:

i was in loyola between 1998 and 2004
you were kidding right?ok give me the last stanza of our school national anthem. grin
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by DrFerlie(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
loyola, loyola, the best in everyway,
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PERVERT9: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

loyola, loyola, the best in everyway,
FERLIE O MEAN E PE LOYO LO TI FINISH?Move closer for a brotherly hug.
man mi see life o,omi lawa omo enia sa,check my profile for my mail address,we shall pick it up from there for the real THING,awon ota po ju enemy lo nibi bayi,so i go yarn you the koko later later.

UP LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by DrFerlie(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
PERVERT9:

FERLIE O MEAN E PE LOYO LO TI FINISH?Move closer for a brotherly hug.
man mi see life o,omi lawa omo enia sa,check my profile for my mail address,we shall pick it up from there for the real THING,awon ota po ju enemy lo nibi bayi,so i go yarn you the koko later later.

UP LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[color=#990000][/color]

yes oooooo cheesy

couldnt find that in ur profile. mine is in my profile. let's connect cool
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PERVERT9: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
sorry about that man,how has your day been?
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by DrFerlie(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2008
you can remove your e mail now . copied?
the day has been great.
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by arorote77(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
i know and remember GB very well he was my vp and became the principal when fr Kennedy left, the good old man is a reverend gentleman in Ibadan, do you remember Bule bulala, tony jack, segun moses
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PERVERT9: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
arorote77:

i know and remember GB very well he was my vp and became the principal when fr Kennedy left, the good old man is a reverend gentleman in Ibadan, do you remember Bule bulala, tony jack, segun moses
yes i do remember all of dem,bule bulala,s name was tunde alade and tony jack was tonye jack,do you remember oscar our goal keeper iya lalupon of the kitchen section and baki girls{our lady of apostles oluyoro ibadan} and do you remember one guy called ba- ba his real name was bode amole he was a tough labour prefect then.Honestly i miss loyola college,i wish i could start all over again grin
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by omoboy08(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2008
pls anybody from 96 Zclass pls contact me on busdipo@gmail.com.
UP LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we re d best
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by manmeta: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2008
I was in Loyola 1989 to 1994. I met Rev. Daramola (a wonderful and respected gentleman, he was) as the Principal before Mr. Adeoye (not too sure of the name) replaced him.

Does any one remember Mr. Eniade? He was our football coach. A great mentor.
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by bluehorizo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
Loyola,Loyola,the best in every way. Loyola,Loyola,You'll always win the day. We are student from a college that is in Ibadan town. We have made a promise not to let the college down. Was there 90-93(Ghost)
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by bluehorizo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2008
Samuel Doe was my principal.
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2008
we are gradually regrouping,pls go ye into the world and tell others about this thread
LOYO 4 LIFE,UP LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by bluehorizo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
PERVERT9:

yes i do remember all of them,bule bulala,s name was tunde alade and tony jack was tonye jack,do you remember oscar our goal keeper iya lalupon of the kitchen section and baki girls{our lady of apostles oluyoro ibadan} and do you remember one guy called ba- ba his real name was bode amole he was a tough labour prefect then.Honestly i miss loyola college,i wish i could start all over again grin

I concur,i wish i could start all over again. Can someone link me up with Lanre Obisesan? He was the Health prefect in "92. I remember Menor,he was the Food and Dining Prefect then and used to "chance"us,even his mates. grin grin grin grin How can i forget someone who took away my canvass and beat me because i complained.
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by bluehorizo(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2008
Great School
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by Tattooboy: 7:13pm On May 09, 2008
i left that school in 1977
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PocoRondo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hi guys I was at loyola from '85 - '91
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by PocoRondo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
Lanre was my primary schl m8!! I didn't know he came back we were sup to finish 2gether
Pls does anyone knows the whereabout of Leke Oroge '91 set the last I heard of him was @ LAUTECH
I think there is a mix up cos Menor is of 91 set
Sry Bluehorizo what's your real name?
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by bodsibobo(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2008
Na wah o!!!

I was in Loyola between '79 to '84, Seeing this thread just sent all my secondary school memories (my best years) flooding back to me so much I am feeling dizzy!!!

Father Kennedy, Father Sweeney, GB, Fre Fra Fro, The Chapel, The three Storey Block, Staff Room, those snack sellers, Tolufunk, Scool Bus, Dining Hall and meeeeeeen the dreaded boarding house (for we Day Students).

@arorote. I remember you very, very well. This is Bode (you guys used to call me Langa, Langa) Please e-mail me - my e-mail is info@firstlandmark.co.za.
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by AkinReal: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
I was in Loyola between 1988 and 1993. Rev Daramola was the principal when i came in. Then came Mr Adeoye (Samuel Doe) and later by Mr Ajayi (Bro Funmilayo). I remember bros 10 the driver, Mr Eniade (football coach) Mr Adenuga?? (Igbo) the PT teacher, Mr Ige (rare) House master, Fr Mike (BK Teacher), Mrs Falope (VP Admin), Mr Adetimirin (VP Academics), Mr Famoyin (baba o ni gba), Mama Kitchen, Miss Oboh, Mrs Akinwale (History teacher) and so many others
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by 2Rich4U(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
I was in Loyola CollegeĀ  1986-1992
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by AkinReal: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2008
The name of the game master came back, It wasn't Mr Adenuga but Mr Adeshina (Igbo).

1 Like

Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by GBASKY: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
Y FAMILY AU U DEY THANK GOD FOR THIS AND FOR THE POSTER I BILLION GBOSA FOR U COS U ARE HIGLY GBASKY I FINISHED FROM LOYOLA
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by mko2: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2008
I WAS IN LOYOLA IN 1990 TO 1996,
UP LOYO
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by hamzatafee: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
Up loyoooooooooooooooooooooo,We always win the day----i was a loyola student 1998-2004,Mr S.0 Ayangbayi was the principal then ( Very Intelligent and humble man )--I love him--then when i was in skul My nick was ( Skele up till now people call me "skele"wink I remember one madam selling rice and beans at mini marker in the skul--- calling( Iya Ibeji ) very fat woman like this.LOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! Anybody remember the woman Also any remember Iya Ola selling rice at ( Kriscross ) beside SS 3 Block . Up Loyooooooooooooooooooooo---WE ALWAYS WIN THE DAY AND WE STAND FOR TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE,WE STAND WISDOM TOO,WE ARE STUDNET FROM COLLEGE,THAT IS IBADAN TOWN,WE HAVE MADE THE PROMISE THAT NOT TO THE COLLEGE DOWN,WE STRIKE FOR PERFECTION HERE --------------- AM PROUD TO BE A STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL AND YOU ?
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by trakos(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
UP LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i was in LOYOLA btw '99 & 05 and there were two principals during the period.AYANGBAYI left in 2003 if i could remember.then ADESALA took over.i left him there but seems he is no longer the one there now
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by Oloks(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
Was in Loyo, 74-79, In the days of Pa Kotun, Fre Fra Fro, Brother John, The memories will always live with U,

The Best in Every Way, Up LOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by damolad: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
Up Loyola. I am Oladehin Damilola. The Chapel Prefect and Asst Captain of the relay team 2005.
Please Loyola College standard must not die while we still live.

Let's rise to our responsibility according to the College anthem.

shalom!
Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by hamzatafee: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
up loyola college,i was in loyola 1999 -- 2005, I love you all loyolans !!!!!!!
Then Mr S.O Ayangbayi was the best principal so far.I love him

The best in everyway and we always win the day !!!

We are too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMSUTH Workers Protest In Black Over Salaries Owed Them By Governor Okorocha / Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams / Landmark University Shines In Energy Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.