Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Unemployment In Nigeria : Let Us Be A Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment In Nigeria : Let Us Be A Solution (439 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: Causes And Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment In Nigeria : Let Us Be A Solution by Globalhr: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I am Oduyemi Kenny, a budding entrepreneur and CEO of Global Hr.an Upcoming Outsourcing and recruitment firm in Lagos.
I was once an unemployed youth just like many of you out there but i decided to change my life and re strategize about what i want in life.It pains me a lot when i see youth of these days whom they say are the leaders of tomorrow live in abject poverty and penury so i decided to write this little but thought provoking article for all of us who have a dream to live life to the fullest,be an entrepreneur and employ people to work for us.

Please Enjoy the Article and who knows it might spark something in you.

Kenny .O.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity With A Leading UK Education Agent / P / Vacancy In A Health Management And Consultancy Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.