Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,445 members, 7,964,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) (31003 Views)

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by fm7070: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman: Though I do not support the use of private jets by pastors and politicians, I dare to say that most of us are just as guilty as the folks we are pointing fingers at. Only in varying proportions.

You pay 2 million naira and above as rent p.a in Lekki/Ajah when you can pay 800k in Gbagada or 400k in Egbeda. That's an extra 1.2 million you could have used to help the needy.

You buy an SUV or saloon car at 3 million naira and above when you can get a clean tokunbo at about 1million. That's 2million naira you could have used to grade that your bad and bumpy street instead of waiting for government. Your community would be grateful.

You pay 11k monthly for DSTV Premium so you can watch premiership football when there is DSTV Family at 3k and Access at 1.5k. That extra 8-10k can feed a poor family for a month.

You wear designer clothes when there are cheaper options, go to the movies every week, spend 20k monthly flying okada when you can take a bus and you think its not a luxury? Ask those who can't afford any of these.

We can all afford to give more to charitable causes than the 1k, 5k, 10k or 100k we give now if we scale down on some of these "luxuries", but we all love a little more comfort. Aren't we all just as "guilty?"

--------------------------------------

most people on this forum kicked against this ideology. But it is fact of life. Whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Nigeria and world at large will never be better unless we revisit this ideology above
those who live for themselves will dieeee by themselves.
Politician, pastors, civil servants are always thinking about themselves. The child of that poor neighbour of yours you refused to assist with school fees will end up being the armed robber that will scatter the skul of your children with bullets
The children of those poor church members you separated from your children will end up being the ones used by terrorist to scatter the congregation

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by buccal(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
I remember when bishop oyedepo too did his birthday,he was given 32 cars by church members,cn u imagine,this money they use 4 private jet,if it was used to build a company,the jobless youths in the church would have reduced o.SMH.God help us

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by jpphilips(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
pro01: The European missionaries of yore would be turning in their graves because of the circus that Christianity (which they introduced to Africa) has become. These pioneers sacrificed their careers, personal comforts, and stable family lives in Europe to come to mosquito-infested Africa to preach the gospel and win new converts - even if it meant dying in the process. This they accomplished at great costs, many losing their lives to disease and hardship, others using the last penny of their personal savings to build little village schools and advance the cause - when they could easily have remained in their comfort zones in Europe. This is the sort of sacrifice that defines genuine Christianity .

These modern day bling-bling prosperity junkies masquerading as men of God are a great disservice to the wonderful legacies left behind by the early missionaries. What a shame.

i am just as confused, archdeceon TJ Dennis founded a grammar school that helped my community to produce the first graduate in 1925, afterwards a whole lot of people equally benefited from that same cause.
Today people donate to education causes their children cannot afford and we call this life?

bill gates as an atheist is eradicating polio outta Africa while working on malaria.

shame on Africans

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by otokx(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
One of Femi Anikulapo Kuti lyrics goes - revival every day, revival every night, na pastor life they beta, the people dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by jpphilips(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
pro01: The European missionaries of yore would be turning in their graves because of the circus that Christianity (which they introduced to Africa) has become. These pioneers sacrificed their careers, personal comforts, and stable family lives in Europe to come to mosquito-infested Africa to preach the gospel and win new converts - even if it meant dying in the process. This they accomplished at great costs, many losing their lives to disease and hardship, others using the last penny of their personal savings to build little village schools and advance the cause - when they could easily have remained in their comfort zones in Europe. This is the sort of sacrifice that defines genuine Christianity .

These modern day bling-bling prosperity junkies masquerading as men of God are a great disservice to the wonderful legacies left behind by the early missionaries. What a shame.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Eboski(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ayo Ayo Ayo,how many times did I call ur name? U mean ur church members present private jet 2 u as bday gift? Don't forget majories of ur members live close 2 me in warri,u personally buy it and gave dem 2 present it 2 u as a gift,u can't decieve us,
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by dabossman(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
cold:

What sort of warped logic is this? Do you hear anyone accusing Dangote or any business man on how he spends his money? These business men are free to do with their money as they please. But when you choose to take on a calling that epitomises modesty & humility shouldn't you be a shining example of what you preach? The same so called men of God who continue to tell anyone who cares to listen that this world is not our home, we're just passing through. And admonish us to store our treasures in heaven (where ever that is) are not patient enough to wait for eternity to get there. No!They want to acquire & accumulate everything now because in all honesty they know no such place exists and even if it does they'll never get there.
So let me reiterate, your line of argument I dare say is (and I choose my words carefully) a stu pid one

Call it stupid if you will, you are entitled to your opinion. But if it were Dangote or Otedola the arguement would be that their wealth is as a result of government patronahe or they would be labelled as fronts for politicians.

Question is, where in the Bible does it say that only "men of God" are expected to be an epitome of modesty and humility and be a shining light to others? All Christians owe that duty to their faith and their God. How many Christians practice the same message they are preaching here? But I don't expect you to understand my point.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by dabossman(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
kokoA: wtf is this? Smh! Dude are you for real?

Read my first line again. I'm not saying buying jets is okay. Instead, I'm saying what kind of Christianity are we ALL practicing? So, the pastor is in the spotlight and you are not. That's the only difference.

How many can sell their houses, land, cars, plasma TV's, I-pads etc to help the poor. Or is that the exclusive preserve of pastors?
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by arcpaulash(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
All dis criminal political men of god and their political. Robbers brodas wen dey use naija people money dey buy jets make una no carry am kill nigeria abeg, if u want learn hw to fly abeg fly above sea or red sea so dat u go die alone just like gov suntai,
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by dabossman(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
otokx: ^^^ That dude is a Nigerian.

No sir, you are the Nigerian. Nigerians are very apt at that. Blame the government for not providing for the masses. Curse the pastors for not helping the poor. Yet you just bought an 80k Blackberry when your neighbour can't pay 30k for his kids school fees.

"it is well. I will pray for you. This government is bad" you tell your neighbour and you think you are better than your jet cruising pastor?

I'd rather talk to the man in the mirror. Even Jesus preached about removing the speck in your eyes before removing the jet..., sorry, log in another's eye.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
You are sure making a good attempt at playing the devils advocate but that is untenable outside a court of law.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman: Though I do not support the use of private jets by pastors and politicians, I dare to say that most of us are just as guilty as the folks we are pointing fingers at. Only in varying proportions.

You pay 2 million naira and above as rent p.a in Lekki/Ajah when you can pay 800k in Gbagada or 400k in Egbeda. That's an extra 1.2 million you could have used to help the needy.

You buy an SUV or saloon car at 3 million naira and above when you can get a clean tokunbo at about 1million. That's 2million naira you could have used to grade that your bad and bumpy street instead of waiting for government. Your community would be grateful.

You pay 11k monthly for DSTV Premium so you can watch premiership football when there is DSTV Family at 3k and Access at 1.5k. That extra 8-10k can feed a poor family for a month.

You wear designer clothes when there are cheaper options, go to the movies every week, spend 20k monthly flying okada when you can take a bus and you think its not a luxury? Ask those who can't afford any of these.

We can all afford to give more to charitable causes than the 1k, 5k, 10k or 100k we give now if we scale down on some of these "luxuries", but we all love a little more comfort. Aren't we all just as "guilty?"

I take it you are training to be a Jet-acquiring Pastor too. Ode!!!! Ode!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by kokoA(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman:

Read my first line again. I'm not saying buying jets is okay. Instead, I'm saying what kind of Christianity are we ALL practicing? So, the pastor is in the spotlight and you are not. That's the only difference.

How many can sell their houses, land, cars, plasma TV's, I-pads etc to help the poor. Or is that the exclusive preserve of pastors?
you totally are entitled to your opinion but let me ask you a question: Is it my responsibility to provide for another man's family? The answer is NO! But if I choose to do that out of charity as a christian, it's welcomed right? But I won't go out of my may because I want to be in the good book of people like you to deprive myself 'luxuries' I can afford out of my hard earned naira. Now mark the the words "my hard erned naira". Can you tell me what the government is doing with the nairas gotten from our resources? Can you tell me what our pastors are contributing to the society which can justify the kind of afluent lifestyles they live? How on earth can you compare hard working citizens who choose to spend their monies on luxuries they can afford to the government and pastors?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by dabossman(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH:

I take it you are training to be a Jet-acquiring Pastor too. Ode!!!! Ode!

Hahaha, I have no need for a private jet, neither do I seek to pastor any congregation. I'm just striving to let my life be an example of a good Christian and disciple of Christ. I no holy pass my brother.

I'll also choose to ignore your petty insults.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
thrugemaster: judge not so that u may not be judged

Another stupid member of his congregation. This is Alien 6. grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
IfyMeg:

The bible said, through prosperity the Kingdom of God will be spread abroad

...and prosperity in your own bible is defined as buying a jet for your pastor? Please point out the verse to me. Alien 7.

Stupid people who worship God rather than man and then start quoting the bible out of context to buttress their evil ways.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
andyzoga:
Well said. Still trying to figure out who these haters have ever celebrated in their own "world". Even among d less privileged they advocate for. Sometimes I wonder why pple cry more than d bereaved.

You call people haters which makes you and your misguided pastors (who are using God's money to live a lavish lifestlye whilst children of God are starving)lovers of the world . This itself means you people are worshippers of man. Becos he has bought a jet may make him an acheiver in your eyes but the bigger judge is God!!!!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint: Silence! You're don't know the bible. With 12 PAs whom he fed and custom-made clothes, Jesus was rich.

What does this mean
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
gboss4sure:

Stupidity at its highest, so because GEJ is the president he can't go to any occasion he likes right? Papa Ayo is the head of the Christian Association of which GEJ is also a christian so he has the right to go where ever he likes at anytime.

Phd in nonsense.

Please how many presidents of thriving nations attend the presentations of jets to Pastors let alone a shambolic nation like Nigeria. I keep saying it Nigeria is a backward looking country. At least , we know what the future leaders of tommorow will do. Attend the presentation of a cruise ship to Osama Bin Laden's son for all their father did for Humanity grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Osheshe(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa: If that is the picture of the pastor then he sure needs good grooming more than he needs a private jet. grin
How does his wife find her way through all that beards and facial hairs as to be able to kiss him? grin grin I no fit laugh abeg.

Why didn't they think of opening a school, an orphanage or skill acquisition center in his name for the masses with the teeming unemployment problem Nigeria faces? He can always hire a private jet when he wants to travel, he can't live in that jet as to have it tied up in cash and sitting there in order for the pastor to get the esteem, high nod,applause of others as well as join the big league of people that have private jets. Our country has plenty problems and there some of us are forming big with private jettings-------mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeew, excuse me.

Sometimes, its better to be silent and be thought a f00l, than to speak/write and be known as a f00l.

From your comment, you've made it plain to me that you don't reside in Warri or its environs. Yet your itchy fingers were quick to type rubbish, with the vain hope of getting multiple 'likes' on your comment.

Eagle Heights International School...that's the name of the 'church-owned' school that is contributing its fair quota to the education sector.

Eagle Heights Microfinance Bank...the 'church-owned' bank that supports fledgling business ventures.

Eagle Computer School...has trained thousands of youths to acquire necessary skills and certifications.

ISOM....the International School of Ministry that grooms people with the passion to serve God.

This MOG has personally trained hundreds of individuals up to Masters level...in various institutions within and outside Nigeria.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion....but please get your facts right! Stop peddling lies.

Tagging him a drug addict? I laugh in vernacular...you've snorted cocaine with him before?

Talking about his beards and intimate details concerning husband and wife? Wetin carry your mind go there? You need serious deliverance.

And the individual who said the MOG personally called for donations towards the jet purchase...haba! Get your facts right.

It tickles me to no end, how some peeps can just sit in the comfort of their homes, sipping on chilled juice/surfing through channels on their state-of-the-art home theatre systems/lounging on their bouncy foam mattresses and fluffy pillows/surrounded by the most luxury their pockets can afford, while uploading comments through expensive smartphones/laptops + modems + broadband/ipads and what not...to criticize someone.

I laugh in my native dialect....Practice what you preach! I'm sure most peeps who've commented on this thread turn a blind eye to the beggars/lepers/physically challenged around them...

A quick question...what have you done for the poor/needy/starving/flood victims/physically challenged/bomb-scare displaced people around you, and within the nation in the last seven (7) days?

*Deafening silence*

Can I buy a vowel?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Jaidey-one:
you're a fool. I don't know why people are so quick to spread the misconception that Jesus was poor. Far from it!!! The bible told us that the soldiers that nailed him to the cross fought over his robe. I guess they were fighting over a rag abi?

You are a big illiterate who cannot read. Please go and read my posting again. Read it and understand it within the context of the topic. Did i say Jesus was poor. If you don't understand what you have read, say so and stay forever silent. lipsrsealed
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by jpphilips(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
fm7070: dabossman: Though I do not support the use of private jets by pastors and politicians, I dare to say that most of us are just as guilty as the folks we are pointing fingers at. Only in varying proportions.

--------------------------------------

most people on this forum kicked against this ideology. But it is fact of life. Whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Nigeria and world at large will never be better unless we revisit this ideology above
those who live for themselves will dieeee by themselves.
Politician, pastors, civil servants are always thinking about themselves. The child of that poor neighbour of yours you refused to assist with school fees will end up being the armed robber that will scatter the skul of your children with bullets
The children of those poor church members you separated from your children will end up being the ones used by terrorist to scatter the congregation

u lack common sense.
Men of God work and live in the foot steps of Jesus and should live up to that.
they are not entitled to luxuries cos Jesus did not.

comparing pastors with the congregation makes you a daft.

the people that live in lekki work for their money not some heavenly candidates paying to make it quicker than their con pastors.

if you work for your money, spend it the way you like, charity or not just like bill gates.

if you are a man of God, who feed from the magnanimity of the flock God hopes you Will lead to heaven, you are not entitled to luxuries. it is an insane breach of God's trust.

my salary is different from a donation or tithe. that is the money of God not for pastor's luxuries.

if pastor justifies using it to his aggradizement, i can as well conclude its no longer God's money but pastors.

who Will pay tithe knowing it enriches the pastor

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by dabossman(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
kokoA: you totally are entitled to your opinion but let me ask you a question: Is it my responsibility to provide for another man's family? The answer is NO! But if I choose to do that out of charity as a christian, it's welcomed right? But I won't go out of my may because I want to be in the good book of people like you to deprive myself 'luxuries' I can afford out of my hard earned naira. Now mark the the words "my hard erned naira". Can you tell me what the government is doing with the nairas gotten from our resources? Can you tell me what our pastors are contributing to the society which can justify the kind of afluent lifestyles they live? How on earth can you compare hard working citizens who choose to spend their monies on luxuries they can afford to the government and pastors?

Great. So where does it say that it is the pastor's responsibility to provide for another man's family?

And what make you think the pastor's (or church's) money is not hard-earned? Do you think it is easy to grow a church from a few members to millions globally? Or you think its easy to talk/preach them into donating or tithing enough money to buy a jet? If you think it is easy, I dare you to give up your day job and give it a try. Some of these pastors have been at it for over 30yrs and have contributed immensely to society. Maybe this is their way of "enjoying luxuries they can now afford"

But that isn't even my point. My message is a reminder to all Christians to help others even now with what they have. Who says you can't give most of your "hard-earned money" to the poor and let go of those "luxuries". But truth is most of US will not. So why do you think Mr. Pastor will be different?
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman:

Great. So where does it say that it is the pastor's responsibility to provide for another man's family?

And what make you think the pastor's (or church's) money is not hard-earned? Do you think it is easy to grow a church from a few members to millions globally? Or you think its easy to talk/preach them into donating or tithing enough money to buy a jet? If you think it is easy, I dare you to give up your day job and give it a try. Some of these pastors have been at it for over 30yrs and have contributed immensely to society. Maybe this is their way of "enjoying luxuries they can now afford"

But that isn't even my point. My message is a reminder to all Christians to help others even now with what they have. Who says you can't give most of your "hard-earned money" to the poor and let go of those "luxuries". But truth is most of US will not. So why do you think Mr. Pastor will be different?

Point of correction. PLEASE Church money does not belong to anybody. Whatever he went through, the church is not HIS personal business. A Church is not a money making venture.

If you want to live a luxurious life, leave the church and go and work for your money. Don't use people's tithes and offering like its your personal bank account.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by cold(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman:

Call it stupid if you will, you are entitled to your opinion. But if it were Dangote or Otedola the arguement would be that their wealth is as a result of government patronahe or they would be labelled as fronts for politicians.

Question is, where in the Bible does it say that only "men of God" are expected to be an epitome of modesty and humility and be a shining light to others? All Christians owe that duty to their faith and their God. How many Christians practice the same message they are preaching here? But I don't expect you to understand my point.
I'll never understand your point because your argument is as useless as a used condom
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by jpphilips(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman:

how many christians feed from their flock?
how many Christians cast demons in the name of God?
how many Christians stand before a congregation to say they are ordained by God?

how many xtians claim to be called by God?

we have obligations as the flock of God while The men of God have the obligation of leading us to God.

is it by flying jets outta poor donations? i dont think so.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
It does not get more interesting than this
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by modicum: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
My opinion! Ayo Oritsejafor has been very active on a cause since GEJ assumed power. He wasn't mistaken on this cause and has probably done a very good job. Now he has the perfect gift from an unknown church member on a day GEJ visited. Question now is who continue to pay for Jet maintenance....will it be the same mystery,gracious church member?
I feel sad for this Africa Magic of a nation!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by dabossman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Point of correction. PLEASE Church money does not belong to anybody. Whatever he went through, the church is not HIS personal business. A Church is not a money making venture.

If you want to live a luxurious life, leave the church and go and work for your money. Don't use people's tithes and offering like its your personal bank account.

You see that is where you are wrong. Part of the tithe biblically goes to take care of the upkeep and needs of the priest/levites/pastor. Or you don't know some pastors get salaries like CEO's? Now whether buying a jet is part of the pastor's needs is a different issue. But don't think part of your tithe won't go into your pastor's account.

Also, who says some churches are not money making ventures? Where you there when the "man of God" received his "call?" Many of them are presently run like businesses and even employ staff.

Christianity is a personal journey. That is why no pastor's action can shock or infuriate me. He is not holier than I am, and contrary to popular belief, God doesn't expect more of him than He does of me. That is what I believe.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by opangy: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
May the Lord help His Church.This one that everyone is acquiring private jets. Hmm... signs of endtime I think. sad

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Godogwu: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Yes but i dont think you are. Can you read at all? Did i say he was lazy?

Are we paying taxes so that he can be attending presentation of jets to Pastors. I told you, nigerians are aliens . I said it here and i repeat it again. Nigeria is a backward country full of aliens.

This is an example of a small mind.

Taxes you say?, please how much do you pay? and how many events have you seen the president attend like this one? Do you think the problem of stable electricity or unemployment will be solved in the 2-3 hours he spent at the event?..... Rubbish!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Godogwu: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
afosam4real: What an irony! A country engulfed with poverty,high rate of unemployment,diseases,people dying avoidable deaths because lack of drugs and equipment in its hospitals, where people are living below $2 per day and per capital income is nothing to write home about,that is same country you'll see individuals buying private jets worth millions of dollar? It's now crystal clear that this country is really in the reverse gear and something very urgent needs to ‎​be done to stem the slide if not,the end might not ‎​be sighted.

Utter rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of S U / Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.