Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies (2987 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Their attitudes irritates me. They can be found at airports terminals, cafes, popular eatries, hotel lounge, cinemas, events, shows and even churches flaunting expensive phones, ipod, ipad and other communication gadgets including sophisticated cameras.

I don't really know if it is plan deal or circumstantial get together but they make the loudest of noise to attract attention. it start with a lady sitting maybe in a cinema lounge sipping a bottled soda and pinging away and suddenly two or more ladies appeared from no where and the orchestra starts with loud bang: oh my God, Tina, is this you... Oh my God I cant believe this!!! Rants the air repeatedly with some social ceremonies like hugging taken turn to be performed. They usually form a group and then the chattering begins disturbing every other person seated as though they are superior beings.

I have watched numerous Hollywood and other foreign movies yet have not come across their ladies behaving this manner and that makes me to ask, is this attitude peculiar to Nigerian ladies?

If you have noticed or encountered them, share your experiences or reactions toward their behaviorS
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by jhydebaba(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mtsheeeew!!! As if Lagos and Las Vegas na the same tin undecided
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Mtsheeeew!!! As if Lagos and Las Vegas na the same tin undecided

Your point is vague
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am lost
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Abujafood: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Their attitude also irritates me.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Abujafood: Their attitude also irritates me.
Go settle with your babe first
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Fake 'wannabe' Nigerial girls.

Who exactly are they tryna be?
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by fairygeh(f): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go settle with your babe first
mynd don kee me for here cheesy correct grin
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
uj_sizzle: Fake 'wannabe' Nigerial girls.

Perhaps that will come in the part two of his article
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by fairygeh(f): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2012

Help me ask am o
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by jhydebaba(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Crown Prince:

Your point is vague
And who the hell are u to tell me that Abeg face front joor.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
Crown Prince: Their attitudes irritates me. They can be found at airports terminals, cafes, popular eatries, hotel lounge, cinemas, events, shows and even churches flaunting expensive phones, ipod, ipad and other communication gadgets including sophisticated cameras.

I don't really know if it is plan deal or circumstantial get together but they make the loudest of noise to attract attention. it start with a lady sitting maybe in a cinema lounge sipping a bottled soda and pinging away and suddenly two or more ladies appeared from no where and the orchestra starts with loud bang: oh my God, Tina, is this you... Oh my God I cant believe this!!! Rants the air repeatedly with some social ceremonies like hugging taken turn to be performed. They usually form a group and then the chattering begins disturbing every other person seated as though they are superior beings.

I have watched numerous Hollywood and other foreign movies yet have not come across their ladies behaving this manner and that makes me to ask, is this attitude peculiar to Nigerian ladies?

If you have noticed or encountered them, share your experiences or reactions toward their behaviorS
Nah everyday i dey see dem ooo grin.and u forgetto mention say na most of them dey wear all those fake weaveons with excessive makeup for face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2012

dem dey try to be like Rihanna grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
lefulefu:
Lmao
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
I almost hit one with my car while d bastard was pinging away. I told her that if I kill u, nothing will happen you daughter of a homeless edeeot, and I drove away.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
tpacalipse: I almost hit one with my car while d bastard was pinging away. I told her that if I kill u, nothing will happen you daughter of a homeless edeeot, and I drove away.
meanie
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by shaybebaby(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
haterz!
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
uj_sizzle:
meanie
Read it again.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by AlterEgoTM: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2012

... trynna be what/who they clearly aren't!
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Go and sit down op! Ladies are always gleeful in a group.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by AlterEgoTM: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
lefulefu:
You mean something like this
grin grin grin
[img]http://4.bp..com/-XyI_fv5eX-g/UAnMj4qNqxI/AAAAAAAABrk/pt7AE-l-puk/s640/RihannaVSNaijaChick.jpg[/img]
grin grin grin
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Pakavy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Ada Nri1: Go and sit down op! Ladies are always gleeful in a group.

Ada Nri1: Go and sit down op! Ladies are always gleeful in a group.
ladies or parrots?
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Pakavy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
shaybe baby: haterz!
of copycats?SMH
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2012
AlterEgo™:

grin grin grin
[img]http://4.bp..com/-XyI_fv5eX-g/UAnMj4qNqxI/AAAAAAAABrk/pt7AE-l-puk/s640/RihannaVSNaijaChick.jpg[/img]
grin grin grin
Dat gal na naija chick? shocked shocked

See face like Amala, den she come dey pose wiv her "yem da thing" Okrika.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Op, in as much as i agree with all your point, next time you see/encounter them, face your front and ignor them. They are living their lives... Gerit?
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by vivianc(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Yes, I have. I met one someday who claimed her dad was Dangote, I invited her over to my house, stepped out to get her some drink and the chick stole my favourite top.

1 Like

Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2012
^ grin grin grin
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by vivianc(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Sijo01: ^ grin grin grin
Babe its not funny, I cried for that top. cry cry
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by cindyrella(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by malaria(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yes, I have. I met one someday who claimed her dad was Dangote, I invited her over to my house, stepped out to get her some drink and the chick stole my favourite top.
Sorry 4 you kpele o! Nxt time be kiaful of those u invite 2 ur house.. All those mgbekes feeling funkie are not good 2 mingle with.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by vivianc(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2012
malaria:
Sorry 4 you kpele o! Nxt time be kiaful of those u invite 2 ur house.. All those mgbekes feeling funkie are not good 2 mingle with.
grin grin yea you are right. My dear, since then I became scared of ladies o. Especially the so called "funky" ones.
Re: Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
AlterEgo™:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
*falls from GLO mast* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex In One Word!!! / Single Again Just Before Valentine! / Describe Your Current Relationship Status In 3 Words Or A Song Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.