Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,849 members, 7,889,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) (4115 Views)

Ice Prince Spotted Eating At A Mama Put Joint / Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2012
People now know him as the freshest aboki and he seems to be putting his words into action when we spotted him riding a mint black lamborghini in Abuja yesterday.
Ice Prince was in town for a car race by the abj big boys.
See photo below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/879560_21_jpg030d7e8e966169ab4c7f67c291c333f4

Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by eduson55(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2012
.wow!
tell me somethings..
she buying ramboughini?

are am happy ooo..

**whistling**
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2012
He never said it was his
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ryabcool: He never said it was his
But we can't rule out the fact that it could be his own.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Brand_new: But we can't rule out the fact that it could be his own.
until he comes out to claim it, it is not his
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ryabcool: until he comes out to claim it, it is not his
Does he have to announce it if indeed he bought the car?
At least Dbanj never issued a press statement when he bought the Benthleys, Aston Martins e.t.c.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Brand_new: Does he have to announce it if indeed he bought the car?
At least Dbanj never issued a press statement when he bought the Benthleys, Aston Martins e.t.c.
good point. But, trust me, if he really owns the car, the entertainment industry would be abuzz with this.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
The pictures were taken just yesterday.

Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 12, 2012
so they now rent Lamborghini? lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by member16: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Miss B
How can you close that thread for this one??
Abeg chic knack your head for wall.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by MissyB3(f): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Ayah! I don knack am for wall . . . It hurts eh. tongue
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by jcross19: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2012
bros who told you that dbanj bought those cars you mentioned ahahahahahahaha some fools when they used leased car to shoot their music video then next we will hearing the car belong to them fake rumor in order to boost their fame . please try to know the cost of real lamborghini not fabricates one i mean real one, the cost bently or ashton martin okay
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
jcross19: bros who told you that dbanj bought those cars you mentioned ahahahahahahaha some fools when they used leased car to shoot their music video then next we will hearing the car belong to them fake rumor in order to boost their fame . please try to know the cost of real lamborghini not fabricates one i mean real one, the cost bently or ashton martin okay
Dbanj really bought those cars and he's worth much more than that.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by IAMBREEZY: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Ok
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by horzart(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2013
undecided i thinks so but he also worth to have it
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by dplomaticVal: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2013
l firmly doubt it's his
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2013
He is not riding but posing with it. Where is the pics of him riding
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Chillisauce:
He is not riding but posing with it. Where is the pics of him riding
Time has shown he never owned the car. I actually saw a Youtube video of some Northern dudes taking him for a ride in the Lambo. Dude was freeking out at some point I fealt ashamed to have ever paid attention to his songs.

It was a good PR effort tho'.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) by benuejosh: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Picture Evidence: Meet Femi Otedola's Baby Mama!!!! / Sammy Okposo & Ibru`s Daughter In N*de Pix Scandal …wrecks Schoolmate`s Marriage / Paris Jackson's Suicide Attempt Due To Debbie Rowe & Michael-related Stress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.