Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (306713 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
with heavy bars I'll split •bars• ~apart~||leave his face with ~scars~||he won't recover from it, even with ~beards~||
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dumbass cant even keep to the line count
This is a count down/ My bars are like time bombs exploding in your face the moment you found out
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'd leave the gee hurt/ his blood 'll squirt/
He'd be lifeless in a sec cos im goin' for 'V neck' and its not D buyin' those 'T-Shirt!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
I cut him bit by bit/ I hurt the pig like this/ its an understatement when we say your bïtch's püssy's deep like a bottomless pit, there is nothing deep like it/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 1:52am On Jun 09, 2015
I bruise Bruce till the brute broods shaking in his boots and booed/
Make his crew'll lose, put his neck in a loose noose, tighten it, Now bitch look at you
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:31am On Jun 09, 2015
I'd kill the game downhill/ can't escape even ma K9s' waitin' for the lame uphill/
95 would be riddled with bullets as the sound of my rifle goes kakakakakaka ...and it ain't pronouncin' a name in Brazil/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Broke gay screaming "please help me!"Like a blind beggar/ I tell ya/ he so poor , all it took to hire him as a dj was 5 naira
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Vickers a fake ID no doubt/ death screams 'll be heard below dams/
Yall be hearin' “the African voice” as the sound of ma AK goes “kakaakikakaakikakaaki” minus “AIT program!!”/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
fucking monkey, making noise / louder than hungry baby boys
the way he's poised/ seems he's so hungry for death, my bars are poisoned potato sauce
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:43am On Jun 10, 2015
I smash his temple with a bottle of Guiness/ to make the rebel diminish/
And if he claims Ryu in this combat, won't stop the beatin' of his life 'til all his blood levels' finished/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Your game plays wont work 'cause you messin with the ref

I'm eating this nigga alive for messing with the chef

5 naira won't be enough to pay for all this lesson you will learn

So you get buried in revenge/ like documents a shaddy lawyer shreads
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
this is not a game/ run away/ and don't come again/ fighting with your god would have you gored and laid/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
what's a god to an unbeliever/ cannibal eating raw liver
your rhymes f.ucking dry mister/ it'd be mercy when drown you in a river
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
cool
am entitled to split wack skulls/ no doubt cos have defeated many wackers like you, go check my ‘last scores’ u'll see dat i saved erry ‘first goal' and made sure dey came through
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
we lads beefing mad dawgs/ with harsh, sick and bad words/ snickz? watchu looking for? get the fúckoutta here, you ãss sniffing fåggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
You're one to talk, Bruce the transsexual / I tower above you like Eiffel when I stand next to ya
Put you down to the ground, hands free like a cellular / just my rhyme that'll cut your spine, now you're dead to us
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'd silent this quiet albino/ killin him is as easy as buyin' potato/
suck V blood till he's lifeless, im a giant mosquito/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
I admire your perseverance, you love to take a beating/
so dont hate me when I bash your skull in with a piston/
I'm a shooting star he's a stray bullet, there's levels to this shhit/
I'll engage you in a conversation then kill you without even giving you a reason
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
this shït has to be rectified/ I'm the King here no one comes near me, y'all step aside/ vickass nothing but a pest here... sure imma kill you with an insecticide!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
i salute u my boss bruce
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'd nail the madame/ none would bail the wild yam/
A near-death throat slash had him screamin' MY 'NECK O', MY 'NECK O' as if he failed the 'exam!'/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
‘007' thugs b callin ma dead line for me to murder dis nucca, buh i left him a warnin bruise/ later the white ass dude called ‘bruce'/ came beggin me to pardon his wack life
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
U can frown or cry/ but, Snickz, ur lame and never bound to rise/
just stay here counting lines/
but before u join. . learn how to rhyme!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kr0ne(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
I put fear on wacklings/ who dare to tackle me /
Kanyol, it's clearly startling/ how u keep it up here but still scared of battling
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
He won't survive ma rage/ still lagggin' behind in this age/
He's past tense, cos the last time I Bing-ed, 'K' was burned alive in a cage/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
those little punches of yours can't box me in this ring, it's like manni against mayweather/ damn it nikka stop acting like a ‘dawg' when you're just a mere ‘wether' (castrated goat)
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sammcarter(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mere wether? Quit this shii ma brother/ Your 'plays are bad'. .like poor drama performance/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
rap ain ur talent ‘samm' we know you to be a poor begger/ take your plate and go back to ‘cater' for yourself cos u ain a rapper
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
nice one up there/ atleast you got something upstair

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
tenkz boss @ bruce
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
He should know this is not a meek bout/ for weak tout/
Chase him outta this hole 'til he 'sneaks out!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2015
your bars not potent enough to kill an ant/ reason you don't thrill the fans/ when you're asked to display the skill at hand/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.