Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,228 members, 7,880,858 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (306719 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sosiq or soshitty... I don't really care but..just in case/
Watching u rap is so disappointing.. i got ma hands on ma face
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hehe.... mechanic rappers, you niggas are loosing bolts/ you ain't fit for DISS... take a race out of the game like a ‘‘Jamaican athlete'', mehn am talking ‘‘usein bolt''.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Brooce: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
you really bore me sire/ sit your åss down & mimic this foreigner/ or better still view from far & you'll see bars after bars like a prison officer/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
I gave this dumb vet a gun to give himself some ‘‘selfie shots''/ like a bbitch ‘‘holding her phone opposite her face taking pixs'', your obituary will be seen on the screen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
drop it! fück you, bïtch/ you're boring, never been tough with it/ After performing, niggas applaud Bruce' wits/ while you get stoned, singing . . . call it rock music!/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
first impression should i diss him and act irrational/
or wait its bruce..i'm saying hi catlyn jenner/
don't want to talk but inna fight ama beat you from back to blue...till you looking like an avatar

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dicksj93: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Dissin d shit above me?dahx a big blow
Had to quote u from the top so u b.low(below)
Supermiy:
first impression should i diss him and act irrational/
or wait its bruce..i'm saying hi catlyn jenner/
don't want to talk but inna fight ama beat you from back to blue...till you looking like an avatar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
dicksj93:
Dissin d shit above me?dahx a big blow
Had to quote u from the top so u b.low(below)

Hey thirsty perv, you rap like you got a dick in your mouth
You're as deluded as the kid who calls himself king of the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Lalaboi?

Dumbness commands stuppidity and the m0ron obeys/
Reason he and his fellow twits keep piling up unrecognized lists on Notjustok!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tiyazman:
Lalaboi?

Dumbness commands stuppidity and the m0ron obeys/
Reason he and his fellow twits keep piling up unrecognized lists on Notjustok!/

They say Opinions are like a$$ holes, Every Tom Dick and Harry has one.
Tiyazman got so many meaningless talk, he shits them out, call him the practical one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
lalaboi:

They say Opinions are like a$$ holes, Every Tom Dick and Harry has one.
Tiyazman got so many meaningless talk, he shits them out, call him the practical one.

Look bbitch, you wack and you ain't worth my time obviously/
Now run along to Notjustok and go make OvieO rich!/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tiyazman:

Look bbitch, you wack and you ain't worth my time obviously/
Now run along to Notjustok and go make OvieO rich!/

Worth your time? /
when obviously you're the one trying to cross the line/ coming at me with your bit.ch a$$ ryhmes . . .
I see you as a Punching bag/ I'll put a rope around your neck, set a timer and rain punches on you so you can die on time. .

Gerrara here mehn. . tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
lalaboi:

Worth your time? /
when obviously you're the one trying to cross the line/ coming at me with your bit.ch a$$ ryhmes . . .
I see you as a Punching bag/ I will put a rope around your neck, set a timer and rain punches on you so you can die on time. .

Gerrara here mehn. . tongue
Haha! cheesy

Y'all wonder why this bootlicker acting mad?/ I told him how he been working his a$s off in a site that belongs to another man/
Then he got all pissed like a bladder, shaft/ . . .now that's proof he's a dumb iddiot who's blind to the ffucking fact!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tiyazman:
Haha! cheesy

Y'all wonder why this bootlicker acting mad?/ I told him how he been working his a$s off in a site that belongs to another man/
Then he got all pissed like a bladder, shaft/ . . .now that's proof he's a dumb iddiot who's blind to ffucking fact!

uh oh.

You want truth? You stunk on that cypher/ had to fill my ears with lies cos deep down, it made me sigh hard
Giyazz has clearly turned a mad man/ spitting from yaba left after a night out with psychopaths downing ciders.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
lalaboi:

uh oh.

You want truth? You stunk on that cypher/ had to fill my ears with lies cos deep down, it made me sigh hard
Giyazz has clearly turned a mad man/ spitting from yaba left after a night out with psychopaths downing ciders.

Rubbish!

Your bars suck, it lacks actual content/ and your rhymes? Define downright nonsense/
Your punchlines don't sting, you can ask the audience/ plus your build ups so poor. . . got me doubting you the architect of your problems!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tiyazman:

Rubbish!
Your bars suck, it lacks actual content/ and your rhymes? Define downright nonsense/
Your punchlines don't sting, you can ask the audience/ plus your build ups so poor. . . got me doubting you the architect of your problems!

I wonder who buys into this type of fuckery / You wouldnt recieve a dime if you auctioned this
your lines are so retard.ed / Your punches will never stand a chance in battle Vs a malfunctioned me!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2015
cool lalaboi vs tiyazman gone be fun åssholes/ you guys can settle this with just one battle/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
lalaboi:

I wonder who buys into this type of fuckery / You wouldnt recieve a dime if you auctioned this
your lines are so retard.ed / Your punches will never stand a chance in battle Vs a malfunctioned me!
Haha!

Fuckery don't rhyme with sslowpoke, you learning?/ when you rhyme "fuckery" something like "ducking" should end it/
Though you try to sound hard but your words are empty/ and you remind me of Muna. . . that dumbbass bbitch who's trying so hard to be an Emcee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Tiyazman:
Haha!

Fuckery don't rhyme with sslowpoke, you learning?/ when you rhyme "fuckery" something like "ducking" should end it/
Though you try to sound hard but your words are empty/ and you remind me of Muna. . . that dumbbass bbitch who's trying so hard to be an Emcee!

You see. . You're just an i.diot. . Ever heard of an autocorrect? what is wrong witchu? . . plain stupidity is what i suspect. .
I dont need to bold or italics dumb shit to make non sense cos really. . Those last words failed to connect! You're a disgrace to this place!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2015
lalaboi:

You see. . You're just an i.diot. . Ever heard of an autocorrect? what is wrong witchu? . . plain stupidity is what i suspect. .
I dont need to bold or italics dumb shit to make non sense cos really. . Those last words failed to connect! You're a disgrace to this place!
Haha! grin

Back to that Notjustok sshit, I'm tryna wake up this swine/ you upload jams on that blog and OvieO takes all them dimes/
Now take a decision man, you wanna stop that sshit and create your own site?/ Or you still want your lips sticked to OvieO's dick? nigga make up your mind!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Tiyazman et lalaboi..... forget that shiit and flow strictly hip hop/ cos i be getting height more than a baby having hiccup/......
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tiyazman:
Haha! grin

Back to that Notjustok sshit, I'm tryna wake up this swine/ you upload jams on that blog and OvieO takes all them dimes/
Now take a decision man, you wanna stop that sshit and create your own site?/ Or you still want your lips sticked to OvieO's dick? nigga make up your mind!/

Back to the fake NJO jibe again i see. But here's the story of your life

You always knew little and assumed plenty/ Dr Dolittle couldn't score your life expectancy, this dumba.ss read a page of the test and speculated twenty/
Singlehandedly failed but thought he could blame every.. .Your whole existence is so worthless now. . its no difference to a vain treasury
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
lalaboi:

Back to the fake NJO jibe again i see. But here's the story of your life

You always knew little and assumed plenty/ Dr Dolittle couldn't score your life expectancy, this dumba.ss read a page of the test and speculated twenty/
Singlehandedly failed but thought he could blame every.. .Your whole existence is so worthless now. . its no difference to a vain treasury

You're a slave to OvieO! beware ffag/ imma reiterate that fact till you be a man/
Say it to your face with wicked bars/ and make sure you take it personally like that Psquare track!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tiyazman:

You're a slave to OvieO! beware ffag/ imma reiterate that fact till you be a man/
Say it to your face with wicked bars/ and make sure you take it personally like a Psquare track!!

OvieO again? I'm convinced, this nigga's a Ffag, he dont like tities/ Admit it and reiterate that for your make believe facts in Anambra City
While you're at it, Quit rapping cos you suck at this/ underground don't want a part of it/ even if you got train-ed by pros in your fantasy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
lalaboi:

OvieO again? I'm convinced, this nigga's a Ffag, he dont like tities/ Admit it and reiterate that for your make believe facts in Anambra City
While you're at it, Quit rapping cos you suck at this/ underground don't want a part of it/ even if you got train-ed by pros in your fantasy

lol @ ur signature. U've watched Too much naruto grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
lalaboi:

You don't know nothing about rap and it's becoming a glaring fact though/
So next you diss me again? Imma just ignore your @ss like the fool after your last post!/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusion at its best. . "It was all a dream". . Finally, a realisation of his false life. . he thought he was one of the best
He's not even top 10, talk-less of top hundred. . You can have 101 though, call it an introductory course to your death!

Worthless piece of shi.t coming at me with silly punches. .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
lalaboi:
Delusion at its best. . "It was all a dream". . Finally, a realisation of his false life. . he thought he was one of the best
He's not even top 10, talk-less of top hundred. . You can have 101 though, call it an introductory course to your death!

Worthless piece of shi.t coming at me with silly punches. .

Haha! Are you angry?/
Bbitch take a chill, I was just rapping/ cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tiyazman:

Haha! Are you angry?/
Bbitch take a chill, I was just rapping/ cheesy
stup.id f@g/ yu the fool here ... everything you spewed is wack/ ur rhyming is as good as bad/ no punches, just fo0lish rants/ if you pained, it's cos it's the truth with facts/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Elvisonjack2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
mtchew!

This bitch be a ranting hater/ till I'll instill fear in him, have him waiver/ panick later/
He'll drop any claims that he's got the cash more than me. . cos INEC made it clear he's like buhari. . . he's got no valid papers!/

#ELVIS-JAY

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tiyazman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

stup.id f@g/ yu the fool here ... everything you spewed is wack/ ur rhyming is as good as bad/ no punches, just fo0lish rants/ if you pained, it's cos it's the truth with facts/

Woah! 2 lines to diss and I be pissing off guys/ you see this bbitch wants beef? But he's really not tight/
His bars ain't sick, they feeling alright/ Now ain't it ironic how mrs. Max be feeding us Mini punchlines?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Tiyazman:

Woah! 2 lines to diss and I be pissing off guys/ you see this bbitch wants beef? But he's really not tight/
His bars ain't sick, they feeling alright/ Now ain't it ironic how mrs. Max be feeding us Mini punchlines?
my punchies cracks line/ ama ruler, I rule u out like a straight line/ my keypad is ashame to type this line/ u still a kid, u aint worth ma time/ the truth is bitter buh who taste am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.