Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,686 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (310284 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
your raps are terrible/ youre an infant, i spit fact, and my tracks are very cool/ your dream of being a great emcee will be short lived, i hope you get smashed by a vehicle/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ya flows awful, Im the apostle passin' lessons to you docile . . I rhyme Interesting like Novel/
I Flow Heavy like Nozzle. . while you come out Small . . .Microfossil!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
dey say spit ya 2line diss, //
y'all spittin offline like u logged outta facebook. Y'all wack on this,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2012
Little dot he's interlinkin'. . ain't connecting/
Youre far worse than a Better Connection. . Emptyhen(MTN)/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sauron1: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
dj5naira:

Little dot he's interlinkin' ain't connectin'║
Youre far worse than a Better Connection. . Emptyhen(MTN)║

Blaze hotter than the sun's core/while you need a fagg[i]o[/i]t to [i]c[/i]um raw/
Avoid the dark lord with more ammo than a gun store/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
My flow . .Proactive. . like Radioactive . . . yours Weak like Inactive/
I come out Dynamic, more like Refractive . . You remain. . Static like Passive/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
dj5naira:

My flow . .Proactive like Radioactive, . . . yours Weak like Inactive║
I come out Dynamic, more like Refractive. . . You remain. . Static like Passive║

Because i'm violent, i crack your head like a surgeon
And make it bleed when i break it like a virgin's hymen
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2012
I Blow Up more minds in-house than Boko Haram Terrorist/
Even the brashest. . and bravest. . they all adjust . . when I around, so I don't bomb house and leav 'em bleak-est!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sauron1: 1:16am On Feb 08, 2012
dj5naira:

I Blow Up more minds in-house than Boko Haram Terrorist║
Even the brashest and bravest,. .  they all adjust. . . when I around, so I don't bomb house and leav 'em bleak-est!║

you can't even make your bars rhyme/
arse-wipe/you can read but yet you can't write/

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2012
The sonnet. . youre lining are Dry like Biscuit . .flows like yours should be flushed in closet/
See, I'll end you here when I kick ya butt. . and cuff you in casket/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mouth ulcer,making u spit non stop,
Your flows can't be ULTRA even though you spit ALWAYS.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
The flows you line are radical, they need a(f)fix/
You come out Half like Fractional, i'll Mould and break you like Bricks/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2012
Imma Design your face just like a Kaleidoscope
If you anger me, my daggers gonna collide with ya throat
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2012
What I invent. . I ain't seen yet . .What I've configured, others can't figure this vet!/
Those that know me. . Don't cross my path. . cos they know what I bring. . Intense Wrath/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
niqqaz cant rap dey do ragga, Y'all niqqa have short lives like jude abaga
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by royallord1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
little sleakid,quit KIDDING around like SID the QUID, u're UNDERAGE for this RAP AGE, this is no child's play-ICE AGE, will eat u up like SAUCEAGE, spit u out- ROUGHAGE.cast u out- am on RAMPAGE
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Rap effect hes skiing are minor. . He lacks it, . .he needs a blood donor/
I go violent to diss other. . Im stiffenin' muscles, . .more reason I go Harder!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by martincash(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
hey nigga pls go recharge you lack rap credits, Ur flo so weak it signals low battery
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by royallord1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ur yarn gives me da CREEP, Ur brain dey leak- it nids a ZIP, tel ya mama 2 put u in ya crib -my flow so dip, just a sip makes u wanna strip, u freak
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
This dude is disable ., hes so unable/
He can't match the passes im throwin' at him, . .why he fail! Hes lost track in the game, . . He gone derail/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by martincash(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
am so hardcore i can neva break // so wen u see me coming forth hit d brakes // if punchlines gat colors mine will be black and blue, Just a hit and and u'll b old skul lyk d blues
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by royallord1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ah! Little nug head rappers, forming tough high on grandpa's taba! Feelin big in mama's RAPA! Wats dats? u want a teacher, nah! u cant follow-TWITTER. Am king of dis cell- SPLINTER, My flow like a stich in time- save lives, i feel u strive, cant ditch my drive,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Im Marther Luther King, . .Who thinks he can overthrow must be Dreamin'/
The engine I thrust . . Propel like Jet speed . .Oil ya line so you don't rust!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by royallord1(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2012
Dude, u ar past u bed TIME, i left dat line 4 u, if u woke up in TIME. Okay mayb a little bedTIME story wil do d trick this TIME. My flow is TIMELESS, cuttin through ages leavin u SPINELESS, Ur flows ar so weak, its BASELESS, POINTLESS like a WAISTLESS chick givin me a lap DANCE. Am mouthed, watch its snake DANCE, a sting leaves u in a TRANCE. Slip tight
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2012
fuckahz taking over, // we aint in tha classroom but ya 2line disses gat me bored, Digg dat
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by royallord1(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2012
Like ping pong ur flow is of d BOARD,  U flow so spoilt and i ain't spearin d ROD, Even wit HARRISON, u cant perform in a FORD ESCAPE. Dont fu:-Ck wit me- even Wit no bat man CAPE, ima  supa man. I leave u in a state, worst dan a R@P£.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by martincash(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2012
pile up ur 82 bars ama bring it down wit a punchline// ur 24*7 rehasal dont match up 2 my freestyle// am d king of d game 4 evry move u make i checkmate// so pay respect fool we no b mate
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ya punchline lack basis. .Im spitin' bloodline. .To punch ya faces/
Kings on board, . .I overthrow. . Cuz, when I rain bars. . I overflow/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by royallord1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
i spice up ur life wit my LYRICAL SEASONING, my flow u cant decrypt- lack LOGICAL REASONING. I aint TEASING bt u know u are only gud at a*s KISSING.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
Im finishin' yo off with so much zest,. .Im the best. . lyrically good at what I crest/
Can't scribe the matrix I project. . I spin il logic . . Why you sicks spin cob wicks!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by martincash(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2012
i come in peace but my presence make u rest in peace// like a preist when i speak you fall on ur knees// its my intro nigga exit tru d back door// here comes d boss i dont giv a f**k i only giv d laws
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by martincash(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.