Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,149 members, 7,973,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (17872 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by oneperson: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2008
First Question:
Which School is this?

My advice:
Don't join them! No matter the threat. O boy, see they are only trying to intimidate you. They will not do anything if you resist them.  Most of us here were sometimes threatened by cultists in school.

Boy, shun them and lest I forget: Don't give them the slightest impression that you are afraid of them. Nothing dem go do.

Jojo
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by nasfreak: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
Lol, the poster is a fresher, Guy Men don't Kill Jews anyhow and not even because you don't wanna join, they are human beeings u know, just giev them the i am nto intrested altitude, they do not have your time too ok, You are a jew 4 Life, i can see you shaking when you are typing message
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
JEW MAN in Nigeria means somebody who doesnt know the current trend, while on campus, it means somebody who doesnt belong to a cult.

In my school days i was seen as the capone or chief of JEW MEN. People who rolled with me were not usually harrassed. At a point in time most of the cult guys became afraid of me.

Meanwhile, being a jew man didnt stop me and my cool guys from dressing well and having good looking girls as our friends.

@poster

Like i told you before; quit the school if they persist, cos what worked for me might not work for you.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by akym(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2008
SEUN PLS TRY 2 DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NONSENCES
WAY BE LIKE SAY E DEY MAKE SENCES,

N;B ALL THE FRAT GO USE THIS TREND TO DEY ADVERTISE THEIR RUNS OH.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by McOmo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Sley4life

just answer the simple question . . . . WHY DID You CALL NEOBLACK ?  undecided

atimes some of u just talk like u have never seen the 4 walls of a secondary school not to talk of a Uni  shocked

have you all given it a thought that THE POSTER MIGHT BE A CULTIST, EVEN A DON, JUST OUT TO SEE PEOPLE AIR THEIR VIEWS ABOUT THREATS TO JEW MEN ?  undecided

ITS SICKENING ALL THIS TALK OF JEWMEN, HS, CAPONE BLA BLA BLA . . .WHEN DO WE START TALKING ABOUT HOW TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD ?  embarassed
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by deola1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
if dem be real cultist dem go don ,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by goodbobo: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
Only fools join cult . U can quote me any where .   Can any cult member give me just one reason for being a cultist .  Most of them, after leaving the university setting have so much regret being one while in school .

Its is only those that are not sure of themselves and needs to belong to a group the joins such group .

Do u know if u ever kill any human being in ur life . U will for ever be haunted and u will never have piece of mind till u die .

and remember university days are only for a while (  max 7 years ) and have like 60 to 80 years to spend on the sufface of the earth . so why would u distroy ur entire life cos of a shot time in the higher institution .

U might feel cult groups help out may be after university . i tell u , its a big lie . after school , its just u and ur big head . u got u life to face all by urself .

i know of a don in how university those days . after school , the guys life had been so miserable till now that is like 8 years after school .

If u want to confirm all these just ask any body that has finished higher institution like some 5 years or more ago and was a cultist . ask if he regreted being a cultist . i tell u 99% of them will say yes .

If the reason for being a cultist is because u want to earn respect for urself , then I say u must be a great fool . Guys a earning respect for being in first class grade and two one , guys are earning respect for being great orators , guys are earning respect for being good dresser , guys are earning respect for thier contribution to the development of the immidiate community and the larger society ,  guys are earning respect for their God given talents and u are there trying to be respected for belonging to a particular group . or because u are the one that has one of the most beautiful girl on campus . what a fool .

I also noticed that, after leaving university , the guys that eventual got the best jobs were guys that were unknown in the university days . guys that u wont even look at twice in terms of the social disposition then . But today , some are in Uk , US in very big companies , some in MTN , GLO . central bank, banks , shell , chevron ,and some own their own very big business now . and i check out how the once that were in cult then doing . men , most are lacking being . I dont know may be its is curse of something . most are not doing well at all . they were the big boys then , very big boyz , that some people envied then , but now the story is so different .

So be wise . and be very wise . remember , if u kill a man , it is for ever . the blood never stops crying . ,

and those things u take during initiation , my guys , it is not for joke , it is blood convenant , to break such no be joke o ,

be wise . i say be wise ,

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Pitokwe(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
I have military connections. i leave in dodan barracks Obalende.I only assist in genuine cases. i can help if the need be .Cheers
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Gettolove(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
I like Nigerians when it comes to helping someone in need, everyone will be offering a way out.

@ poster

if what you said is true, then you go get more stories to tell, depending on what you do about it, no b small thing
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Mustay(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2008
Why don't we check the PROFILE of this thread's author (this guy's last posts) to see the kind of person this author is instead of deliberating on non-issues sad
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kufreabasi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please in the name of God, do not accept any offer they will bring to you. They would always threaten, by beating you anytime they come across you, take your belongings like your phone and after all this they will ask you you to join them so that you won't be disturb by them or any other group or persons.

But please do not, rather endure the beating and i will advice you to always go to church and attend church activities, but this way they will know that you r not interested.

I will advice you to also tell the pastor of the church you are attending about this so as to her his own advice.I will also advice you not to let them know where you live (reside) because that will be dangerous.

Let prayer be your watchword,then you try and cease from school for a while and change your phone line.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Mc Omo u talk as if uve not even seen the walls of any institution. U shuldnt ask such a lousy question. U have the number posted u can call and find out why i called. U need to check ur questions and see if they are reasonable b4 posting,

@poster U shuld just leave a simple life in school. They wont disturb u if u leave a simple life. Dont show urself. Just face ur studies and joing some christian fellowship in school.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Sley4life
ITS SICKENING ALL THIS TALK OF JEWMEN, HS, CAPONE BLA BLA BLA . . .WHEN DO WE START TALKING ABOUT HOW TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD ?  embarassed

What do you understand by moving Nigeria forward?
Is offering good piece of advice to young boys and girls who are the leaders of tomorrow not part of it?
Just know that majority of the people who patronize this site are teenagers and are likely to be victims of these beasts.
Every person who have given a positive advice to these young boys and girls have in one way or the other contributed to moving Nigeria forward.

@goodbobo

goodbobo:

Only fools join cult . You can quote me any where .   Can any cult member give me just one reason for being a cultist .  Most of them, after leaving the university setting have so much regret being one while in school .

Its is only those that are not sure of themselves and needs to belong to a group the joins such group .

Do u know if u ever kill any human being in your life . You will for ever be haunted and u will never have piece of mind till u die .

and remember university days are only for a while (  max 7 years ) and have like 60 to 80 years to spend on the sufface of the earth . so why would u distroy your entire life because of a shot time in the higher institution .

You might feel cult groups help out may be after university . i tell u , its a big lie . after school , its just u and your big head . u got u life to face all by yourself .

i know of a don in how university those days . after school , the guys life had been so miserable till now that is like 8 years after school .

If u want to confirm all these just ask any body that has finished higher institution like some 5 years or more ago and was a cultist . ask if he regreted being a cultist . i tell u 99% of them will say yes .

If the reason for being a cultist is because u want to earn respect for yourself , then I say u must be a great fool . Guys a earning respect for being in first class grade and two one , guys are earning respect for being great orators , guys are earning respect for being good dresser , guys are earning respect for their contribution to the development of the immidiate community and the larger society ,  guys are earning respect for their God given talents and u are there trying to be respected for belonging to a particular group . or because u are the one that has one of the most beautiful girl on campus . what a fool .

I also noticed that, after leaving university , the guys that eventual got the best jobs were guys that were unknown in the university days . guys that u wont even look at twice in terms of the social disposition then . But today , some are in Uk , US in very big companies , some in MTN , GLO . central bank, banks , shell , chevron ,and some own their own very big business now . and i check out how the once that were in cult then doing . men , most are lacking being . I don't know may be its is curse of something . most are not doing well at all . they were the big boys then , very big boyz , that some people envied then , but now the story is so different .

So be wise . and be very wise . remember , if u kill a man , it is for ever . the blood never stops crying . ,

and those things u take during initiation , my guys , it is not for joke , it is blood convenant , to break such no be joke o ,

be wise . i say be wise ,

End of discussion!!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by deviduff(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
as for me,i'll advise you to play it cool and use a lotta godly wisdom.you know & i know that they offer nothing positive.since u obviously detest them,steer clear,don't aggravate them and don't let them ride on you.i have faced this kinda stuff a lot in ekpoma which is renown for such but i am still cool till now and i have none of them as an enemy that i know of.i can't advise you to do what i did because everyone has his/her style.so tactfully evade them and decline without causing problem.because once you are in,you can't complain as they then have a lotta rights over you.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by dipo2much(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
I HAVE BEEN THERE (I WASNT A CULTIST BUT THEY WANTED ME TO),SO I CAN SHARE WITH YOU.TAKE THIS ADVICE SERIOUSLY. ITS TRUE THAT THEY MAY NOT BE CULTIST BUT SINCE YOU SAID FIVE OF THEM CAME,THEY JUST MIGHT BE:

1. DON'T BE TOO UNFRIENDLY.
2. AVOID SEEING THEM OFTEN. TELL THEM YOU HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING YOU WERE GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT ON-LET THEM SEE THAT YOU TAKE YOUR STUDIES VERY SERIOUSLY
3. DON'T DRESS LIKE A FOOL (aka BIB BOY). IF YOU HAVE A TIE WEAR IT.
4. ATTEND AS MANY CHURCH PROGRAMS AS YOU CAN AND LET EVERYBODY SEE YOU AS SOMEONE INVOLVED IN HIS RELIGION,

BOTTOM LINE IS, DONT MAKE THEM COMFORTABLE BEING WTH YOU.

ANYTIME THEY AROUND YOU,SHARE A TESTIMONY YOU HEARD OR JUST SAY SOMETHING THAT'LL BORE THEM. BUT DONT LET THEM FEEL YOU ARE DOING IT INTENTIONALLY.

THIS WORKS.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by jammieox(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2008
hey what are you guys saying!
look here cool dude u are in pre-nd, right,
tell them to kiss your grandma"s butt!
look i remember my days in school, i was a lousy type and i screwed their ass.
believe me you must have done something negative to attract them to you and they think you are cool and can witstand pressure.
and one more thing never roam with birds, i beg of you if u r intrested forget it , they are nothing to write home about.
screw birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
i am a cool dude for real and i am an ex-NBM also so tell them to Bleep off!
Bleep OFF

alwayz JAMMIEOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Goldmann(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
Similar thing happened 2 me wen I just started school, Bout 7 guys came up 2 me after an evening lecture, They were quite blunt, Told me to join or else, I said I couldn't, One slapped me, another punched me, Yet Another kicked me,
They told me to fill an application form at gun-point, I said ok, that I just needed to get my biro from the car
They didn't see me reach into my glove-compartment, I moved the safetyy swith on my Smith&Wesson from off to on
I aimed through the windshield,
The first guy's head exploded like in a cloud of blood, brains and gore, I squeezed the trigger 15 more times until the magazine was empty
I stepped out of the car, 6 of them were dead, one was groaning in pain,
I turned him over so he could look me in the eyes,
And I said, You messed with the wwrong Jambite u son-of-a-bitch
I reloaded and shot him in the left eye,
He died a blind man,
My advice 2 u bro is this,
Buy yourself a gun, I can hook u up, Call me on 0803-SHOOT-A-CULTIST today, Ure saving ur own life
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
I have military connections. i leave in dodan barracks Obalende.I only assist in genuine cases. i can help if the need be .Cheers
lmao grin grin grin grin
thats the way to go.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
@tkb417 u are a nicoonpoo** u lack decent manners. I guess u are still around the 4 corner wals of the uni** and yet u feel people wil b succumb by your lackadisical atitude. You shuld learn how to address people. I havent seen any sensible thing uve written in this thread. You need lots of orientation from people above or below u so u can learn much. Go and think about your whole life and bring decent opinions that can make people smile at u. You Bul**t

This guy, grin grin grin
First off, you cant speak nor write well cos its showing in ur post.
everything about u is wrong grin grin

tkb around the corners of a UNI, lmao
u berra enrol in the Nigerian Open University, thats where ur mates go at this ur age

im asking just as MC asked you, why will you call the guy?
You've gat no answers but pure drivels coming from ur anus.
take some cyanide and die mu'erf'cker

PS: i'll pay for the ur Open UNI Education
(Adult classes) grin cheesy grin cheesy

@Poster
where are u?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by hilli666(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
The word Bible is derived from the Greek word Biblos which translates in to book e.t.c Bibliography. When i say it is written in the Bible I simply mean, That there are numerous treatise written to that effect. you can literally interprete my meaning to be "it is written in the book" or to some of us in academia "it is common knowledge"

I also belive the narative beneth the initial quote supports my meaning. Once again, it is sometimes better to fight for your rights yourself than to leave everthing up to God. That is the uptmost display of indolence. People pray to God while our countys wealth is squandered. So the poster should pray to God while Cult boys are harrasing him. I bet you forget say cult boys to dey go church on Sunday. So prayer cancles prayer. now your back to square one.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by islamniyi: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
[b][color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by islamniyi: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
O boy, The major problem most of you face in the Uni is underage which government sholud do something about and non exposure by perant.

No one on earth force anybody to join any cult! you can only be toasted/deceive without any element of force. Probably yours is just a trick/avenue to seek advise before making a decision, but the rest assured that u will not no peace any longer the moment you join till when you graduated only if that materialized and been lucky.

Note all these:

From the day u are initiated! All other cult will get to no u and automatically became their enemy.

You will loses focus of your primary assignment

You will miss lecture and exams when there is crises whether you are the cause or not. This is certain.

Your life is in danger cos you can fall victim (lost of Lifes)

and 4 u guys who offer advise including but not limited to NBM, EYE,BUCHANIA, KK,DORO, e.t.c let stop deceiving innocent people, their is no gain in cultist.

and 4 Aroro OT no gum u at all
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
and 4 Aroro OT no gum u at all
word!!!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by holythug(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
tell dem u brought dia matter to NL cool
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by KDB(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2008
my man, dunno how the situation is at your school man, but from experience when this kinda thing starts it rarely ends up in somethin positive, all am sayin is once they've gotten their eyes on you, it pretty hard for them to look elsewhere, maybe you might wana consider relocating?? but that depends on how bad the threats have been so far sha, dont think they've beaten you yet or anythin of that sort, jus dont succumb to anything they throw at you aight, d last thing u wana do is commit yourself wink
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
tell them u brought dia matter to Nairaland

grin cheesy abi o my brother
make them leave the poor boi o
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by holythug(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
o u wan make we use d advice wey 1 guy for this thread talk he has friends in d army , i av a friends in d airforce

so 1st we strike through air
den land  to finish up

den after d attack police would round up
O P sea will go after d 1's @ large
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by SweetT1: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Poster

Forget the report crap, i'll advise you to go buy a AK-47 with a fully loaded magazines, a colt .45 magnum and a Uzi if you can afford it and prepare for war. Let those bastards know that you can hold your own ground. Take the war to them if you got the gut but if not wait till that start to tranga then start busting caps on some lost bastards.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
o u wan make we use d advice wey 1 guy for this thread talk he has friends in d army , i av a friends in d airforce

so 1st we strike through air
den land to finish up

den after d attack police would round up
O P sea will go after d 1's @ large
grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Gamine(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
lol
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ayotee2000(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
lemme understand you clearly  smiley

Cultists are milking you in university embarassed

And you're broadcasting in on Nairaland angry

When NEPA takes electricity, do you announce it? 

Or when there's no network on ur phone, you tell the world?  shocked

My guy, don't listen to all those Jand/Yankee educated so called fellowship brothers[size=8pt][/size][color=#770077][/color]  lipsrsealed

When next they come milk you, tell em you wanna join the gang, feel like a big boy, have respect on campus and get the chicks in class  cool
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by KDB(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
hmmm, una no dey try ohhhh, see what u oldies are tellin him to do, una no know say u dey even put more fear for im body pass the cultists sef, i bowww to una ohh,

ma broday jus stay put ohhhh, abeg, cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

IPPIS: Nigerian Lecturers Do Not Hold Multiple Full Time Lecturing Jobs / School Building Collapses At Amukoko Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Man Celebrates His Trader Mum Who Sponsored His Education As He Graduates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.